Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel Reviews

123 Mount Davis Path, Pokfulam, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Located on the mountain which doesn't have great access to anywhere in the city. Rooms were decent except they made a mistake with the rooms and my friend and I were stuck with a 1 bed room for the two of us. Not a big deal but it wasn't optimal. Not a great location for city exploration.

It has a stunning view, and the free shuttle helps with the location. Feels a bit more like camping than I would have wanted, but as long as you don't mind that it's fine. The availability of food and the kitchen and common areas are really nice.

It wasn't so bad but the location is too far away from the downtown. For I value the location most, it was a bit hard for me.

Thank you for your comment. We offer free shuttle bus running between hostel to downtown 19 times a day for free. The route of the shuttle busonly takes 15-20 mintues. We are located at one of the best view of the mountain than you can hardly find in Hong Kong city. We hope you enjoy staying at our hostel and see you again next time. Regards MD, HKYHA