Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel Reviews

123 Mount Davis Path, Pokfulam, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Located on the mountain which doesn't have great access to anywhere in the city. Rooms were decent except they made a mistake with the rooms and my friend and I were stuck with a 1 bed room for the two of us. Not a big deal but it wasn't optimal. Not a great location for city exploration.

It has a stunning view, and the free shuttle helps with the location. Feels a bit more like camping than I would have wanted, but as long as you don't mind that it's fine. The availability of food and the kitchen and common areas are really nice.

It wasn't so bad but the location is too far away from the downtown. For I value the location most, it was a bit hard for me.

Thank you for your comment. We offer free shuttle bus running between hostel to downtown 19 times a day for free. The route of the shuttle busonly takes 15-20 mintues. We are located at one of the best view of the mountain than you can hardly find in Hong Kong city. We hope you enjoy staying at our hostel and see you again next time. Regards MD, HKYHA

I stayed in Mt. Davis Youth Hostel for three nights before New Year's Eve and was quite happy to get out of the trouble of Central and Mong Kok. The facilities were clean, the staff very nice and the view foggy but still great. Unfortunately the location is really far off from any means of transportation, while there tend to be more people waiting for the shuttle than it has places. The Gate closure hours are no problem insofar you get a password for arriving after midnight.

• 28th Dec 2013

Dear Anna, Thank you for your comment. We have one of the best view in Hong Kong and we glad you enjoy it. We hope we will see you again. MD, YHA

The view from Mount Davis is wonderfull .... you can see all Hong Kong harbour ! The cooking facilities are very good ! Very good choise for those who want to feel relaxation insteed of city crawling !

Dear Marius, Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon. MD, YHA

The views are amazing and such a reward from being quite a distance from Sheung Wan and MTR Its great there is a shuttle bus provided to enable ease of transport down from Mt Davis, but the inconsistent bus times can be a bit of a disruption to the schedule, like there are no buses for upto 3hours in the afternoon which

• 29th Nov 2013

Dear Ethel, Thank you for your comment. We are actually thinking of re-schedule the time table to make it more convenient to our guest. We hope to see you again and see our improvement. MD, YHA

I had a really good time... The staff and facilities are great, and I met some awesome people :). The curfew is a little inconvenient but it's worth the money... I'd def stay there again!

Dear Reva, Thank you for staying with us. Our gate closes at midnight for security reason because we are up in the mountain. However, we do offer a password for the gate so that our guests can access the hostel after midnight. We hope to see you again.

nice place ,nice sea view