Jomtien Hostel

• jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

8.2
Fabulous 428 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 428 Total Reviews
Jomtien Hostel Located at jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya.
Thailand
Pattaya 20150 jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza
82% 428
12.8836212 100.8835887
    Rooms available

• taylorweinmann2666
  • USA, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
27th Oct 2016
6.9

The room was very clean and nice, comfy bed each with a plug and light. Close to shops, food and the beach. Staff was not helpful. I needed bus to Ban Phe - I figured they'd help sort it. They offered me one that left at 650am. When I didn't take that one, they weren't helpful just told me to go to the road and good luck. They know tons of companies do that drive. Took me a few minutes to sort it myself but it's the principle. It's like they only want u to use that one bc they make money from it

29th Aug 2016

This hostel is located a short walk from the seaside. It has very good room facilities, including fast internet wi-fi and refrigerator. The room and toilet are very clean and there is a lift in the building so it's easy for taking luggage bags to upper floors. Along the seaside, there are many restaurants and 24-hour mini-markets, thus very convenient to enjoy the Pattaya beach.

• Egypt, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
6.3

The bad thing that safe box doesn't work and they didn't fix it during my 4 nights. Overall it's good

the safe is Key operated we normally give you the key as you request . sorry about this

• Australia, Male, 41+
15th Aug 2016

I enjoyed my time there immensely and did not want to leave. I will be back. The one very small detail was the wifi seemed to drop off at about 11.30 pm for a period of an hour or so. This is far better than the wifi I have to endure in my main living location where the wifi drops out sometimes multiple times per hour or minute and requires re-logging in most times. The wifi at Jomtien remained connected - even when I shut my laptop down and restarted it. All in all - a wonderful place to stay

Thanks for the good comment the WIFI service we pay for is 30 MBPS but somtimes the operator gives us less . cheers

27th Jul 2016

I loved this hostel's location. Who can ask better than to be right by the beach. Breakfast on a long chair in the morning was really awesome. The hostel was clean and well-equipped. Like other reviewers have mentioned, exactly nobody hung out in the common areas (although they were quite nice), but we had a cool group in our room, and I made good friends there.

10th Jul 2016

Great hostel. Close to the beach. Very helpful staff. I had a lot of questions about getting to Bangkok/visiting nearby islands, and they were very willing to help. Clean nice rooms. No complaints! But Jamtine beach itself isn't the best so I reccomend Koh Larn if you are in the area. Single female travelers, avoid being out alone at night.

thanks for you encouragements

8th Jul 2016
8.0

The staff were helpful but our room wasnt the cleanest. Its in a prime location, just a 5 minute walk from the beach and the main road. I would stay here again due to the value for the money.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
4th Jul 2016
7.1

Okay hostels but not really a back packer vibe by maby due to season, location was on a main strip but not near walking street

we are the first original hostel in Jomtien and pattaya since 2008 sure the backpackers vibe comes and goes . now it is more the Mobile vibe

• Estonia, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Very nice, well run hostel. The only problem would be the toilet leaking in dorms no.2. But very friendly staff, great location- near the beach, the night market and not far from the floating market. Hostel also offers cheap motorbike rental

toilet fixed we fix all we can as soon as we can come report it will be done ASAP

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Great place to stay for anyone wanting to dive in one of the jomtien dive shops. Rooms lovely and really good value. Wifi not so great.