Jomtien Hostel Reviews

jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

Very cozy and stylish hostel, with nice stuff , good location close to sea and really good value of money for dorm room .During my stay there was construction and noise all day long but at night time it was quite. One bad thing was all days the dorm room was dirty , not clean properly ,dirty floor and the garbage box was not cleaned up all 3 days and we had some insects becoz of it

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Russia

sorry to hear the dorm room gets dirty please signal this to the front office and we can attend , as it is our common interest to keep our rooms and hostel clean there is garbage bin on each floor for all to empty excess rubbish. we need to do this together , for our principle is to do the rooms on request thanks for your cooperation, the construction is was a problem but it is ending in time

IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE TO STAY WITH Mr. W. JOHN"S HOSTEL IT WAS A GREAT TIME THANK S A LOT FOR YOUR NICE & WARM WELCOME DEEPAK SEHGAL

Was a great place to stay! We were only in Pattaya for 2 nights, and this was perfect. Location was good (although there are cheap taxis you can get everywhere), place was clean, and the staff was great! I would stay here again if i came back to Pattaya!

Very clean rooms, great breakfast though it's not included but i recommend to have it.

No complaints here Had nice big room. I will return next time. The street this hotel is on was well lighted at night or at least I thought as I came back late at nigh. and did not have any worries. I can only add email responses could be quicker but where answered. jn

This place was ok.. nothing spectacular.. owner is really nice and helpful. Not much to see in Pattaya besides russians..lady boys and prostitution. WiFi worked really just in the lobby..other than that no complaints.. breakfast served for a decent price was pretty good.

Wonderful place to stay in Pattaya. We really enjoyed our time here and John makes a delicious home made jam and toast! Right on the beach, clean and awesome atmosphere. Highly recommend staying here!

• 17th Jan 2014

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Its safe, clean, quiet and the staff are so accommodating. Jon, the owner is a legend and has some great stories to tell. The staff really make you feel at home here. The 8 bed mixed dorm (standard) with aircon has 6 bunk beds and two single beds. Fridge and lockers in the dorm room and en-suite bathroom. New beds and mattresses. Bedding and furniture is all clean and up to date. Such a great place for such little money.

I like this hostel tooooo much, very convenient, just 3 minutes walk to the beach, many small shops, restaurants, and away from the noise gogo bars; the owner is very nice french guy, speak many languages, full open mind able to help you at any time, only bad think, he don't like to drink wine whit me ;) I book for 9 days and I extend for 1 week more. For sure I'll be back. Gracias

Positive; A quieter alternative to busy Pattaya. Negative: Bathroom only cleaned every few days. With up to 7 people using it, it smelled in between cleanings (pipes smelled mouldy).

The room was really big with a nice balcony, the location was nice a little more relaxed compared to pattaya city.

Hostel was soo nice. Rooms were cheap even during the peak days. Staffs were very friendly and helpful. We felt Safe and calm. We had no problem during our 7 day stay in Jomtien. Thanks to the staffs. Simply the cheap and best hostel to stay in jomtien.

Can't believe how cheap the hostel costs! Even though the hostel is quite far away from the busy district, Pattaya Beach and Walking Street, the motorbike helped us get around easily. There are fewer people at Jomtien Beach than Pattaya Beach which is really nice. The staff is friendly. We enjoyed the stay there.

You cannot get any better than this place for value for money. Awesome location, awesome facility and awesome staff. Wi-Fi works great and the locals around the hostel are very polite and welcoming. I can't say enough about this place. Do not hesitate to stay here.

• 17th Dec 2013

Pattaya is a weird little place but Jomtien hostel is a good find. People received me nicely. Security is great. Although I would have appreciated it if the room and toilet were cleaned regularly, towels and sheets replaced and supplies replenished. Otherwise, it was a nice little hostel in a sea of expensive condos and resorts. I booked 1 night and ended up extending my stay for another 3 nights. Thumb up!

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Philippines

just take 3 minutes walking you can go to the beach,and the staff is very nice.

• 7th Dec 2013
  • China

One of the best European standard Hostels iv stayed at, anywhere. The dorms are excellent, and the rooms were huge enough to play a 3 a side football game in. Wonderful ambience, complemented by John, whos one of the finest most interesting people iv ever met. Stayed there for almost a fortnight in all. Absolutely loved the place. Very clean. 2 mins from the beach, restaurants, 7/11 everything. Wonderful ambience. One of the places id really miss for the lace, and the people. Cheers!

• 25th Nov 2013

Very friendly staff and nice clean rooms. Definitely good value for the price. A little out of the way and maybe not the best place to stay if you are a solo-traveler and don't like to venture too far from the hostel at night.

Very good place on Jomtien Beach, not what you would expect from a hostel at all. My husband and I stayed in a private double room which was perfect for the price - I would recommend this place.

• 10th Nov 2013