Jomtien Hostel Reviews

jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

the private room is very spacious, has around 100 tvchannels and an excellent wifi. You can rent motorcycle for 200 THB/day from the hostel and don't need to give your passport since you stay there. The owner was very friendly and kind. It was good to stay here, i like it. worth a penny!!

Hostel is under construction so noise during the day. Everything is new and clean. Love the beds with the curtains and space to put ur bag, very convenient. The hostel unfortunately has no atmosphere, so not the best place to socialize. Location is fine just a short walk to the beach. It is a but far from the city centre but for 10baht you can go with the bus

I had a great time. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a nice quiet place to stay.

Had my bag stolen out my room while sleeping here as the front door was left open and the room didn't have a lock on it, in fairness to the owner he installed locks on all the rooms after this. The owner was also very helpful in dealing with the theft I.e going over the CCTV and helping with the police. The location is a fair distance from the main hub of Pattaya.

yes be this was very unfortunate .and the first time it happens we have taken all steps to improve the security and new locks fitted and the front door is fully secured .We do advise all guest to lock valuables at all times the lockers are provide and where not used . the 10 beds and 8 beds dorms are fitted with very large lockers so that the bags fit in and should be locked by guests

Wonderful and I really enjoy my stay there even just for one night and they've even got a small gym

• 10th Jul 2015
  • VoyageAilleurs
  • China

The staff super friendly!

• 19th Jun 2015

The hostel is new and when I was there they still were making innovations of most of the place, but still the room was clear and nice. The staff was very kind. The place isn't the best but ok. One advice, there has a "public" transportation, some kind of mini trucks and they go near to the hostel.

It was a good, clean room but the location wasn't too great in my opinion. You were close to the beach but far from the city center and bus terminal. Not too much food options nearby

well the location did not suite you , ok is that sufficient reason to rate us so low ? not too much food options nearby.!! well that is a first for thailand near jomtien hostel .there is ample good food around . ( see many other reviews )

I was very happy with this hostel. My group showed up a day before our reservation and they were very accommodating. They put our room together within minutes. My group of 6 was able to have a room to ourselves and the room was very nice. The location is pretty decent and there is great food nearby. I would definitely recommend.

• 30th May 2015

I really liked the open layout of the dorm rooms, it was a nice break from bunk beds. Met other backpacks in my room that I enjoyed going out to meals and Walking Street with. Close to the beach with cheap food nearby. The room was always unlocked and the lockers weren't big enough to fit all of belongings, just valuables. Free water and use of the kitchen, but no breakfast included. Overall a good experience.

The place is bit of the main party zone, but saying that very quite. Everything is new in it, nothing broken or bad maintained as seen often. They even had more renovations in progress to extend and maintain quality. The best part was the owner, witch is one of the friendliest guys ever met: "You guys want to ride bicycle at 10pm, cool I get somebody to make them ready." ; "You don't know how to get to the airport, I organize you a ride." ; "Morning fresh coffee in the kitchen for you." GO THERE

• 14th May 2015

Awesome place! Great location and good facilities. The owner is great as well.

This is a very nice hostel, John is really nice and the frontdesk is so good . Good location, very close to the beach, and very safe very quiet.Also very convenient to Pattaya beach, John will tell you all the useful information. Like it :))

thanks form jomtien hostel, see you again on your next trip. today 13 th may 2915. start renovation of the dorm floor

We had a larger private room. I was very clean and a block or 2 away from the Jomtien Beach. It was about a 10 or 15 min ride away from walking street and all of the action. The taxis from the bus station didn't want to go that far but it was cheaper than a Tuk Tuk.

Good hostel right by the beach. 15 minutes from Walking Street by truck for 40 baht. Staff's great.

Hi Jason the songteo to walking street is 10 baht nice to have you here again,john

Great hotel grade bed, awesome cold air conditioning in dorm room. Only problem I had with this hostel is bad and poor Internet connection. Many routers/antenna on each floor but only one that stay working and VERY SLOW. At one time, Internet was down for few hours. Hostel is about 10 minutes of walk to Jomtien Beach or 20 minutes of ride to Pattaya Beach if using Songthraew trucks, plenty of them!

we have up graded to fiber internet with high speed though most of the times the issues are from the cable provider

Nice quiet place.

Location is good, near to the Jomtien beach. The owner, John sharp, is a self-obsessed guy. He never misses out to point out how sharp he is, just because his family name is sharp. U ask him anything and there he is, John Sharp, the electrical Engineer. We preffered avoiding him after first encounter, unless required. But it doesn't take away anything from this hostel . Hostel is gud, secluded, vry nice balconies. Hot shower works well. Beds were comfy. I surely recommend staying here. Adios !

Great hostel . Very friendly informative owner. It was an education , ill be back

helpful and friendly owner, he was so great and love him so much for giving me some help :)