Jomtien Hostel

• jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

7.6
Very Good 445 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 445 Total Reviews

• USA, All Male Group, 31-40
27th Jan 2017
5.1

With so many places to choose from, skip this hostel. No sheets, the staff was unhelpful and unwelcoming. They gave you a towel for a cover. The location is pretty near the beach but fairly far south from the action of the city. As a seasoned backpacker, there are better options out there.

22nd Jan 2017

Excellent hostel near the beach, quiet area but near beach and many shops, restaurants and night market, easy to get to the famous walking street.

1st Jan 2017
6.9

It was an average hostel, I have been to many hostels and certainly there are many better hostels in Pattaya.

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Dec 2016

Lovely hostel definitely more like a hotel!! Great location right near the beach and short drive to the walking street. Hotel staff were amazing we had a minibus to Bangkok fail to pick us up and the owner took us to the bus station and told us exactly what to do. Was a great help. Highly recommend

9th Dec 2016

John is a fine host, He was quite helpful the whole time I stayed there. The beds are comfy, and the bottom bunks make for cozy comfort. The bath and shower in my dorm is tight, but good decent hot water. Most quys were quiet at night/morning. During my stay anyway. Pressing isnt included, so ask if they do it. Lift for upper floors. It can get busy, so don't hesitate to ask for assistance with the bell. No loud bars or noise during my stay. Will return when I need a place again

9th Dec 2016
6.0

John was nice and accommodating, but the hostel definitely needs some work. The room and the sheets were quite dirty, there was a cockroach on my bed, the toilets did not flush (took about 8 flushes), some ants climbing up the wall, and the staff's kids were running around screaming at 6:30am for 3+ hours. The location is awesome and it really is a good value for the money. I would definitely recommend it if the staff put a little more effort into the cleanliness and upkeep of the facility.

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
8th Dec 2016
6.9

I can't say good words about this hostel. I just a kind of disappointed.

I fai to see what was not to your liking you booked a bed in a ten bed dorm for 250 thai baht did you not like the cotton sheets ? the soft Pillows the free towel the two showers in each dorm??? the huge lookers ? the Mitsubushi air con and the fans please help us do better by saying what was wrong ?

• Sri Lanka, Male, 25-30
4th Nov 2016
8.0

Awesome place to stay. Nice and cheap eateries around. I was lucky to get a huge double bed suite even though I booked for a single room. easy approach to the main pattaya city with the tuk tuk.

• taylorweinmann2666
  • USA, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
27th Oct 2016
6.9

The room was very clean and nice, comfy bed each with a plug and light. Close to shops, food and the beach. Staff was not helpful. I needed bus to Ban Phe - I figured they'd help sort it. They offered me one that left at 650am. When I didn't take that one, they weren't helpful just told me to go to the road and good luck. They know tons of companies do that drive. Took me a few minutes to sort it myself but it's the principle. It's like they only want u to use that one bc they make money from it

29th Aug 2016

This hostel is located a short walk from the seaside. It has very good room facilities, including fast internet wi-fi and refrigerator. The room and toilet are very clean and there is a lift in the building so it's easy for taking luggage bags to upper floors. Along the seaside, there are many restaurants and 24-hour mini-markets, thus very convenient to enjoy the Pattaya beach.