Jomtien Hostel Reviews

jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

It was a good, clean room but the location wasn't too great in my opinion. You were close to the beach but far from the city center and bus terminal. Not too much food options nearby

well the location did not suite you , ok is that sufficient reason to rate us so low ? not too much food options nearby.!! well that is a first for thailand near jomtien hostel .there is ample good food around . ( see many other reviews )

I was very happy with this hostel. My group showed up a day before our reservation and they were very accommodating. They put our room together within minutes. My group of 6 was able to have a room to ourselves and the room was very nice. The location is pretty decent and there is great food nearby. I would definitely recommend.

• 30th May 2015

I really liked the open layout of the dorm rooms, it was a nice break from bunk beds. Met other backpacks in my room that I enjoyed going out to meals and Walking Street with. Close to the beach with cheap food nearby. The room was always unlocked and the lockers weren't big enough to fit all of belongings, just valuables. Free water and use of the kitchen, but no breakfast included. Overall a good experience.

The place is bit of the main party zone, but saying that very quite. Everything is new in it, nothing broken or bad maintained as seen often. They even had more renovations in progress to extend and maintain quality. The best part was the owner, witch is one of the friendliest guys ever met: "You guys want to ride bicycle at 10pm, cool I get somebody to make them ready." ; "You don't know how to get to the airport, I organize you a ride." ; "Morning fresh coffee in the kitchen for you." GO THERE

• 14th May 2015

Awesome place! Great location and good facilities. The owner is great as well.

This is a very nice hostel, John is really nice and the frontdesk is so good . Good location, very close to the beach, and very safe very quiet.Also very convenient to Pattaya beach, John will tell you all the useful information. Like it :))

thanks form jomtien hostel, see you again on your next trip. today 13 th may 2915. start renovation of the dorm floor

We had a larger private room. I was very clean and a block or 2 away from the Jomtien Beach. It was about a 10 or 15 min ride away from walking street and all of the action. The taxis from the bus station didn't want to go that far but it was cheaper than a Tuk Tuk.

Good hostel right by the beach. 15 minutes from Walking Street by truck for 40 baht. Staff's great.

Hi Jason the songteo to walking street is 10 baht nice to have you here again,john

Great hotel grade bed, awesome cold air conditioning in dorm room. Only problem I had with this hostel is bad and poor Internet connection. Many routers/antenna on each floor but only one that stay working and VERY SLOW. At one time, Internet was down for few hours. Hostel is about 10 minutes of walk to Jomtien Beach or 20 minutes of ride to Pattaya Beach if using Songthraew trucks, plenty of them!

we have up graded to fiber internet with high speed though most of the times the issues are from the cable provider

Nice quiet place.

Location is good, near to the Jomtien beach. The owner, John sharp, is a self-obsessed guy. He never misses out to point out how sharp he is, just because his family name is sharp. U ask him anything and there he is, John Sharp, the electrical Engineer. We preffered avoiding him after first encounter, unless required. But it doesn't take away anything from this hostel . Hostel is gud, secluded, vry nice balconies. Hot shower works well. Beds were comfy. I surely recommend staying here. Adios !

Great hostel . Very friendly informative owner. It was an education , ill be back

helpful and friendly owner, he was so great and love him so much for giving me some help :)

I had an awesome stay here. It's just a short walk to the beach and if you'd like to go elsewhere, the staff is very helpful. My room was beautiful and the sun lit up the entire room. I believe I stayed in a standard double room. You also can purchase their very cheap full breakfast which I found convenient. Overall I had a wonderful stay and I would say it's a very safe choice if you're looking to book in Pattaya.

• 3rd Apr 2015

hi Rachel , thanks for your nice comments . we hope to see you again soon.

This hostel shall remain close to my heart.I spent my Birthday here..The owner was very interactive and he wished me too.located away from the hustle bustle of the beach. I had a very comfortable stay.would love to visit again

The owner can speak Bahasa, so that's very nice to hear Bahasa in another country. He's so kind and welcome. Also, very helpful person. Thd hostel is clean and comfortable to stay.

Very few hostels to choose from when searching Pattaya. Be aware this is far away from Pattaya in a very small quiet town. Not many young backpackers or good atmosphere but was clean and had a private room. Depends what you are looking for.

Best staff ever, they rock! Super clean rooms, great atmosphere, great location, the beach is just down the road. This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at!

Good place to stay. A bit out of the way on a quiet street, if that's what you are looking for. The rooms were nice and plenty large as well as a decent bathroom. Didn't really feel much vibe but was able to hang out with some of the people from my room. Would stay again.

Great staff, very helpful. The owner (John) is very friendly and made our stay enjoyable. The hostel is very close to the beach, food establishments, etc. Overall a very good experience :)

• 28th Feb 2015