Jomtien Hostel Reviews

jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

Amazing nice hostel with great, helpful staff. Rooms are surprisingly big, with balconies, clean and furnished very well, so you can feel like at home. Staff is very knowledgeable, full of hospitality and speaking few languages. The hostel is located little bit away from the heart of the city centre but depends what you looking for. Holly & Andy

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very Nice hostel near the Beach.

The staff was really nice and the breakfast is really delicious!! the hostel owner was very friendly and makes a good chicken pate! One thing that I didn't like was the wifi that was poor but still good value for money!

• 1st Jan 2015

the poor WIFI in the time was due to one underwater cable being cut and it does happen at times as the town is over loaded we do our best to provide the best WIFI as possible I enjoy making the Pate and Jams home made from our own farm

Very friendly staff. Secure and enjoyable stay. The owner is great and makes sure you get what you need.

Ah only had a short stay here, although it will be a memorable one. Lovely continental breakfast with nice company from the manager. Cheap Tuk Tuks from 20 bt just down the road all the way to walking street. Or hire a scooter at the hostel, which I wouldn't recommend as I fell off mine! Learnt my lesson undoubtedly. Beds are super comfy, large room and bathroom. Definitely good value for money. I would return here :)

• 19th Dec 2014

We loved this place. The staff, and specially the owner Mr. John, was "really" helpful and kind. The rooms are clean and spacious. Recommended!

Nice Hostel - even always problems with tolet papers...

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Finland

A good hostel, very close to the beach and only a short yuk tuk ride from pattaya. Staff very friendly and helpful, will defiantly be staying there again!

Before arriving, I had emailed the owner asking for arrival information when I got to pattaya. He was very helpful. The hotel itself is quite a bit away from the main attraction (walking street), which was a fault of mine for not checking properly, but there looked like there was plenty of places to go around jontiem if you don't want to travel the 15 minutes it takes. Our room had 3 people and was surprisingly very spacious. I would recommend this place to everybody.

• 9th Aug 2014

jomtien hostel is a home away from home together we make it work