Jomtien Hostel

• jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

8.1
Fabulous 422 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 422 Total Reviews
Jomtien Hostel Located at jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya.
Thailand
Pattaya 20150 jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza
81% 422
12.8836212 100.8835887
    Rooms available

• Egypt, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
6.3

The bad thing that safe box doesn't work and they didn't fix it during my 4 nights. Overall it's good

• Australia, Male, 41+
15th Aug 2016

I enjoyed my time there immensely and did not want to leave. I will be back. The one very small detail was the wifi seemed to drop off at about 11.30 pm for a period of an hour or so. This is far better than the wifi I have to endure in my main living location where the wifi drops out sometimes multiple times per hour or minute and requires re-logging in most times. The wifi at Jomtien remained connected - even when I shut my laptop down and restarted it. All in all - a wonderful place to stay

27th Jul 2016

I loved this hostel's location. Who can ask better than to be right by the beach. Breakfast on a long chair in the morning was really awesome. The hostel was clean and well-equipped. Like other reviewers have mentioned, exactly nobody hung out in the common areas (although they were quite nice), but we had a cool group in our room, and I made good friends there.

10th Jul 2016

Great hostel. Close to the beach. Very helpful staff. I had a lot of questions about getting to Bangkok/visiting nearby islands, and they were very willing to help. Clean nice rooms. No complaints! But Jamtine beach itself isn't the best so I reccomend Koh Larn if you are in the area. Single female travelers, avoid being out alone at night.

thanks for you encouragements

8th Jul 2016
8.0

The staff were helpful but our room wasnt the cleanest. Its in a prime location, just a 5 minute walk from the beach and the main road. I would stay here again due to the value for the money.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
4th Jul 2016
7.1

Okay hostels but not really a back packer vibe by maby due to season, location was on a main strip but not near walking street

we are the first original hostel in Jomtien and pattaya since 2008 sure the backpackers vibe comes and goes . now it is more the Mobile vibe

• Estonia, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

Very nice, well run hostel. The only problem would be the toilet leaking in dorms no.2. But very friendly staff, great location- near the beach, the night market and not far from the floating market. Hostel also offers cheap motorbike rental

toilet fixed we fix all we can as soon as we can come report it will be done ASAP

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Great place to stay for anyone wanting to dive in one of the jomtien dive shops. Rooms lovely and really good value. Wifi not so great.

15th May 2016
8.0

More hotel like than hostel. May is rainy season so not many tourists in Jomtien. Little far from all the action, but cheap bus rides and taxis to the main areas in north pattaya. Staff is really attentive, got us a cab and even opened doors when we forgot our key at 2am. Rooms were clean and offered fresh towels/sheets.

6th May 2016

Owner is great! Nice place by the beach, but some ways away from main strip.