Jomtien Hostel Reviews

jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

Had a lovely stay here , great wifi , great common area where you can watch movies and relax, comfy beds, location is perfect if your just after a beach and relaxing time. The owner John & his staff are really friendly as well!

Pleasant stay at Jomtien Hostel. Beds had good outlets and curtains. Good lockers to store your gear. Decent location on Jomtien beach which is quieter than the other beaches. Friendly stay and good value. Would stay again.

Not so much a hostel as a hotel. That's alright though as they have one of the cheapest private rooms in Pattaya and it's nice enough. Only a few minutes from the beach. Getting downtown is difficult though, so if you like to party you should definitely book a place located in the center, not on the beach. You can rent a real motorcycle which is cool too. Would stay here again.

Really friendly, relaxed and helpfully managed hostel that welcomes equally the youth and senior backpackers

Great value for a quick stay.

• 7th Jan 2016

Great hostel and very nice staff!!! Thank you!

thanks for your helpful compliments

The hostel was well located, just 2 minutes walk from the beach. The rooms were decent with a small balcony, I slept quite comfortably. It wasn't such a great place to meet other people because there wasn't an open area to hang out at except for a small tv room. Also, the owner of the place was quite rude and impatient. He really didn't seem to care about making his guests feel comfortable and welcomed.

I am surprised by your comments as for me being rude , as we sometimes do not get a clear question.In that case i sure ask for clarification I goes both ways ..clear question clear answer , thanks

Great hostel. Clean, professional and very friendly. Thanks Jean for taking care of us!

Was unable to get "HOT" showers... it was warm at most. The location was walking distance to a beach but it wasn't the nicest walk at night ( kind of dodgy). The "security" door was wide open both times I returned at night and the bedroom/bathroom doors did not lock. It wasn't a horrible hostel but I did realize there were tons of other accommodations for the same price or cheaper around and seeing them I realized they were a better value for my money.

A dorm 290 TBT proper matlas,cotton sheets Mitsubishi A/c com.kitchen. The doors do lock that is not true. you need to press the button and pull the door shut. Should you have asked you would have got the answer ! That is the correct way to act instead behind the comfort of your screen you write Lies , that is not nice ! Fortunately most customers have a good experience with us .

Sa Was Dee Kra! I was really impressed by the staff at this Hostel! John, Tuktuk, Pon and the rest of the crew are so easy going ... I love the Thai way of looking at the world. Even after I accidently broke a a faucet with water splashing everywhere, they calmly took care of matters and responded with ... "Those things happen!" I was to say the least very impressed with their reaction, especially as some staff members thought it was funny! Chapeau ... signé ... la brute!

We all try to make your stay with us a pleasant one see you again a bientot

The staff is very friendly but can speak a little English. Room is clean but I saw cockroach on the floor. The location is good, close to sea and it is very queit.

Nice and clean hostel with friendly and helpful stuff. This place is also very GAY friendly!

Jomtien Hostel is a good choice for location and value for money. Staff are very helpful to the needs of their guests and are very reliable when it comes to getting around Pattaya. Would love to stay here again when I go back!

It all depends on what you want from Pattaya.. This Hostel (really a hotel) is away from the madness of Pattaya and on the quitter beach strip of Jomtien.. This was fine for me. It was only 20bt to get to Walking Street.

to walking street songteo is 10 baht

I had a pleasant stay at Jomtien Hostel! It is great value for money! Staff is nice and you have a big drawer type locker for you and also normal lockers with decent size to safekeep your valuables. You have excellent free WiFi, plenty of facilities to use including hot showers, a common living room and kitchen! Staff can also make bookings for you if you need. Thanks to the staff for kindness! :)

I loved everything about this hostel. The staff was very friendly and the room was amazing. I wish I could have stayed longer

very helpful staff. we had a great stay. safe hostel.

I stayed at "Jomtien Hostel" during 2 nights, It´s really really clean but what really give that hostel a plus is the staff, the guy and girl at reception were extremely helpful and kind, they helped with my check in at 3 in the morning with an smile in their face (even i know i woke them up). As well, they really look at every detail to make you fell comfortable and give you directions to everywhere. The hostel location is just close to the beach (3 minutes waking).

we are always happy to see such positive comments makes us want to continue and enjoy will you all

Good value for money and nice rooms also a nice distant from busy area

Had a great stay...will definitely recommend to friends visiting Pattaya...

• 3rd Sep 2015