Jomtien Hostel Reviews

jomtien beach road Turn at sarita hotel, 279/347 Moo 12 soi Somprasong plaza, Pattaya, Thailand

Perfect hostel, Nice staff, clean,easy scooter rent and probably a better place to stay as in the center of Pattaya!

• 24th Feb 2015

Nice hostel if you want to be at jomtien beach. Friendly staff, let me store my bag there for extra night without charge. Excellent wifi. Would definitely use again.

• 19th Feb 2015

I stayed at the second floor 7 bed mix......no complaint,nice comfortable bed and facility has elevator and price is very good. Hostel might seem far away at the beginning.....after 2 days and with only 10 baht no problem!

Didn't seem like the rooms were cleaned daily, lockers were small, and staff we'rent particularly helpful at offering information about the area.

you stayed in the mix dorm the mixed crowd makes the dorm into a mess , sorry about that why did you not come to reception so we could clean extra . lockers are standard size with extra lockers on floor 1 we try to answer the guests questions ,i am not sure what you really need for information? did you have a travel Plan ?

Amazing nice hostel with great, helpful staff. Rooms are surprisingly big, with balconies, clean and furnished very well, so you can feel like at home. Staff is very knowledgeable, full of hospitality and speaking few languages. The hostel is located little bit away from the heart of the city centre but depends what you looking for. Holly & Andy

Very Nice hostel near the Beach.

The staff was really nice and the breakfast is really delicious!! the hostel owner was very friendly and makes a good chicken pate! One thing that I didn't like was the wifi that was poor but still good value for money!

• 1st Jan 2015

the poor WIFI in the time was due to one underwater cable being cut and it does happen at times as the town is over loaded we do our best to provide the best WIFI as possible I enjoy making the Pate and Jams home made from our own farm

Very friendly staff. Secure and enjoyable stay. The owner is great and makes sure you get what you need.

Ah only had a short stay here, although it will be a memorable one. Lovely continental breakfast with nice company from the manager. Cheap Tuk Tuks from 20 bt just down the road all the way to walking street. Or hire a scooter at the hostel, which I wouldn't recommend as I fell off mine! Learnt my lesson undoubtedly. Beds are super comfy, large room and bathroom. Definitely good value for money. I would return here :)

• 19th Dec 2014

We loved this place. The staff, and specially the owner Mr. John, was "really" helpful and kind. The rooms are clean and spacious. Recommended!

Nice Hostel - even always problems with tolet papers...

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Finland

A good hostel, very close to the beach and only a short yuk tuk ride from pattaya. Staff very friendly and helpful, will defiantly be staying there again!