Journeys King's Cross Hostel Reviews

54-58 Caledonian Road, Kings Cross, London, England

I booked the room for 16 people or more (I'm not sure about that), but at the time that I check-in, staff changed my booking to the room of 9 people at no cost. Staff is so nice and willing to help me with every question I have. However, for the room, since it located next to the street, it is a bit noisy at night, but that is not a problem for me.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

clean but spartan living quarters. Nice common room. Chill atmosphere Great location

Like (or hate) cats? There's a charming tom-cat to judge you :-p second time staying here, love it ^_^ Has the basics but a genuine charm and is right next to Kings Cross station.

Thanks for the review! We think you had genuine charm too, Charlie and the rest of the gang look forward to seeing you again!

This is the second time I stay here. No wonder why, it's super close to the Kings cross station, Tesco on opposite and super cheap!!

1 2 Next » last »