Jugendgaestehaus Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Lehrter Strasse 68, Berlin, Germany

Great location, just around the corner from the central station. There is a short -cut through the park but I would not take this alone at night. The main reception area is bright, modern and really clean. The layout of the centre meant that we had to walk out in the rain to reach our room. I didn't like this aspect of our stay but all in all I would recommend this hostel to friends.

• 16th Aug 2014

Hostel was next to the central station berlin HBF, so that was really Nice. They had their own bike rental which was cheap And easy. The hostel was clean And basic. it was not really a hostel feeling but it was perfect for a good night sleep. ( the staff at the reception could Be more friendly And interested..)

Although this hostel was nicely located, there were very few other young people to socialise with. One staff member was particularly unhelpful and generally not very welcoming. You also have to pay to use wifi which only works in the lobby and buffet breakfast is disappointing even though you pay extra for it. Would not recommend

hostel it's clean and good if you only want to sleep there the meeting hall and receptions are good to hang with friends breakfast has an extra cost but is on average price in general is a good place i recommend it.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

I do feel the showers need to be better suited with racks to put clothes or something, the rooms need power outlets but everything else Is very clean and organized

Good and clean place, very close to Berlin Hbf.

The hostel is not far away from Berlin Hautbahnhof, and will be an ideal place for people who will not stay in Berlin for long. Hygiene and atmosphere were alright, and the staff was friendly and helpful. However, there is NO LIFT in the building, so my friends and I had no choice but to hand-carry all our luggages to the 3rd storey through staircase. ( I'm not sure it is the case for the main building as well, because there are at least 2 buildings under this hostel)

• 8th Jun 2014
  • China

员工的态度非常差,没有wifi.也没有什么活动。

My friend and I chose a mixed dorm for 4 people with shared washroom. The location is excellent while the environment is quite and clean. If you won't stay at the room for all day long, it could be a good choice.

We couldn't believe breakfast closed RIGHT at 9:30. Some people were going up to get more food and the chef just closed the barrier! Terrible!

I love the berlin cards on the wall. the door is open automatically. the toilet and bathroom are clean