Kyoto Hana Hostel Reviews

229 Akezu-no-mon Dori, Kogawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Bright and clean, excellent location, friendly staff. The bunk beds are spacious and each had its own shelf/locker and curtain. There is no common room/lounge area but it wasn't a problem for me.

I'm very happy to choose Kyoto Hana Hostel as a place to stay in Kyoto, I like a common room and the kitchen very much. The staffs are very helpful and my bed is comfy. It's only take 5 minutes walk to Kyoto station, and near to minimarket. if I get another chance to visit kyoto, hana hostel is my main priority.

Great stay: staff was extremely friendly and helpful, facilities were clean and modern but tatami bedding had a nice "authentic" look, location was very convenient and in a nice area. Would definitely stay here again.

• 13th Apr 2014

My boyfriend and I really liked staying at the Kyoto Hana Hostel - the front desk was very helpful in answering all our questions and providing some suggestions. We enjoyed the 'traditional' feel of the room we had, complete with futons and great bedding, 10/10! A suggestion might be that the slippers were a bit slippery on the stairs, especially for smaller feet.

Great Staff, friendly... easy access to public Transportation & Convenient Shop. Recommended.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you very very much for staying with us! We were absolutely glad to have you here:) We hope you enjoyed Sakura in Kyoto!

Great cheap hostel. A short walk from Kyoto station, friendly and helpful staff, great cooking facilities, perfectly clean and comfortable beds. All that you could want in a hostel!

Thank you very much for staying with us this time:) We hope you enjoyed Kyoto with all the beautiful sakuras and spring colors:) We look forward to seeing you for your next visit to Kyoto!

Very friendly staff, storing my luggage was very helpful and their reward system is cool with a small gift (free bike rental, munchies, etc) on every 3rd night. The beds are spacious and I love that the lockers are next to the bed and there are curtains for a lot of privacy. The only thing is that it wasnt so easy to meet people. The lounge is just not 'working', and they had a lot of older female Chinese travellers staying, and while very friendly, they're not rly the ppl to hang out with.

Thank you very much for staying with us this time:) We are glad that you stayed here among so many guest houses in Kyoto:) we sometimes have dinner parties for the single travelers to meet each other, so maybe next time you are around..:) We all look forward to seeing you again definitely!

Very near with Kyoto Station..

Thank you very much for staying with us this time:) It seems that close to the city center is more convenient, but close to the Kyoto station is more convenient to do the sightseeing! We hope to see you again in the near future!

The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the. Hostel was so close to Kyoto station, which made it so easy to travel around. I would recommend it.

• 29th Mar 2014

Keep up the good job!

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you! We will do, definitely. We hope we could meet you again soon enough:)

Have more socket is better. If we use our "Universal plugs" there, actually only one can be used at the same time.

Thank you very much for your stay with us this time:) We hope you enjoyed spring like Kyoto a lot! If you ever need something, please just come to the reception! We maybe able to help you even with what it seems little thing. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Very clean and quitr enviroment, location is excellent as its very close to the JR station!As my first point from Kansai airport is kyoto, this is a good place to stay!

Thank you very much for staying with us this time:) It is good to know our location made your trip easier! We hope you enjoyed Kyoto more than you expected! We are looking forward to seeing you next time!

it's cute simple japanese traditional hostel... very near to Kyoto Station. only 5 minutes walk.

Thank you very much for staying with us this time:) Our place is simple yet we always try to make here a cozy relaxing place for guests to stay! We hope you enjoyed your time in Kyoto!

Very good location and easy to find. only 5 minutes walking from kyoto station. The staff are warm, helpful and friendly. my wife was very happy that i chose Kyoto Hana Hostel.

Thank you very much for staying with us this time! We are also happy to know that your choice made your lovely wife happy:) We are all looking forward to seeing you again soon enough!

i just love this hostel. is only 4 blocks from the train station, is clean and has a great and huge kitchen where yo can serve yourself coffee and tea. it has computers, a big plasma and the bathroom is clean and warm. the dorms has a japanese style, no bunk beds, and you can use a curtain to have privacy. good staff too!

Thank you very much for your lovely comment:) We are very happy to know that you seems to have a good stay with us. Please stay with us again if you ever have a chance to visit Kyoto again!

The sound-proofing could be better.

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Taiwan

For me, it is the perfect location - just a few minutes walk from Kyoto station, from where you can get busses anywhere. And trains, of course. It was down a side-street, so nice and quiet too. The staff were really friendly and very helpful. I stayed in a private room, which had everything I needed and more. Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment on us:) We were happy to have you here, and hope you enjoyed Kyoto way more than you expected to. We always welcome you anytime you come back to Kyoto!

Kyoto’s Hana Hostel is a nice and very cozy hostel. Everything was perfectly clean and the dorms (at least the one I stayed in) had a reasonable size. I'd definitely stay there again.

Staff were very helpful and friendly. Location is great (5 min walk from station and all bus lines!!). Quite literally the cleanest building I have ever been in, in my life! Pricing is very fair for all the facilities and their quality. Would whole-heartedly recommend this hostel to everyone who goes to Kyoto.

Thank you very much for your comment and for saying our place is the cleanest you've ever been in:)hana Kyoto Hana always welcomes you whenever you come back here:)

Great location. Good restaurants nearby, staff really helpful. I would stay again

• 5th Jan 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us this time:) It's great to know that you seem to have spent good time here and in Kyoto. Please come back here again for your next visit!

« first « Prev 1 2 3