Kyoto Hana Hostel Reviews

229 Akezu-dori Street, Kogawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

It will be better if the staff can help arrange for less changing room.

• 20th May 2015
  • China

Overall of our stay there were really great. On our last day pf stay, they help us to book a taxi to the kyoto station to carry our unexpected excess luggages (mind you to stay away from anim*** for discount figure action, ae** and dai**o to escape the same condition like us, unexpected shopping LoL).Their location is superb. The only one of minus, as mention by others that it will be adding more value if they have a lift, minimum for taking customer's luggage upstairs =)

Very comfortable and clean accommodation.I especially liked th dorm bed which was almost like a self-contained loft -type room, being spacious enough to keep all your belongings in your own individual space.I cannot see the point of Spending more money on an hotel room if you are a single traveller. will definitely stay here again if I return to this lovely city.

Loved Hana Hostel - we will definitely be staying again.

• 13th May 2015

Amazing hostel just minutes from Kyoto station so great for exploring the city. Staff very helpful and friendly and good at English! We had a private room with ensuite and was very comfortable. Was a shame we couldn't stay here longer as it was all booked in advance so we had to move to a different 'hotel' for double the money but was very poor in comparison to the Hana. Would definitely recommend this place as a base in Kyoto.

• 13th May 2015

Very, very good!

Great stay and warm friendly staff. We booked ourselves on an ensuing room and it was very clean and comfortable. The hotel is sparkling clean with good functional clean share kitchen. The staff are friendly and always helpful. Location is about 7 mins walk to Kyoto station so very convenient. They provide free use of umbrella, coffee and tea facilities in the kitchen. All up I would highly recommend this for budget traveller.

• 11th May 2015

Kyoto Hana Hostel is exemplary of what a hostel should be. It immediately address all the needs of a traveler in a quick and efficient manner with great flexibility and accommodation. The location is certainly a big plus of this hostel. Being very near to the Kyoto JR station, the hostel may be a good base to explore the surrounding Kansai region in day-trip scenarios.

Very clean and great location, value for money

• 7th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

The dorms provided all facilities you need, except a towel that you must rent or bring one yourself. The private rooms the same. Good location, nice staff. Also you can rent bycicles there for 500yen all day. Which is the best way to go see the temples.

Excellent hostel! I will definitely be staying again and trying to visit their other locations. The service was excellent and the facilities were fantastic. The staff was very helpful and easygoing, they made it a great stay!

Very close to the Kyoto Station and Post Office. Excellent staff and amenities like wifi, storage next to your bed, common area, and washer/dryer. Knowledgeable and friendly staff! Do not hesitate to stay here. Pay for a bike rental and take a ride around Kyoto.

Amazing location near Kyoto station, quite easy to find as well. Great place to stay for fist time in Kyoto/Japan. Would be nice if there was a secure luggage room, however I had little worry about leaving my bags by my bed :)

• 3rd May 2015

Great location,,just minutes walk to kyoto station. Warm staff, clean, and value for money.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

This is the first time I travel alone, and i really enjoy the three-day stay in Hana hostel. There are people from many differet countries in my room, i should have spoken more to them, however, i am too tired and a little shy...

The hostel was clean and staff were vey helpful and friendly.

Hana hostel was perfect! i stayed in the female dorm and it was really comfortable and felt very private too. The best part was the staff - all so friendly and helpful when planning my day. Thank you Hana hostel!

Thank you very much for staying with us this time:) We are all so happy to know that you liked our place and Kyoto:) It's such a encouragement for us:) Okini!

Recommended!

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

I loved the curtains! It makes you feel that you have a lot of privacy.

Very nice, clean hostel. The dorm room was spacious and very comfortable. Staff were lovely too!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4