Kyoto Hana Hostel Reviews

229 Akezu-no-mon Dori, Kogawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

It's quite difficult for me to dry my clothes... Or there is nowhere for me to dry my wet stuffs...

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Macau

Great staff and walkable to most attractions, would stay here again

Perfect location if you need to be near to Kyoto station. Really friendly staff, extremely clean bedrooms and bathrooms, lovely common area downstairs with a well-equipped kitchen and free tea! Perfect!

I only spent one night, so the location relative to the train station made this hostel great for me. The staff was very helpful and polite, and the lounge was cozy. I'll probably stay here a second time (and for longer) if I ever visit Tokyo again.

Hello, we had a great time in Kyoto Hanna Hostel. We would like to thank everybody that helped us. The staff is so nice, the place was great for us! And also we would like send our feed back to the staff. About the room we stayed, the curtain doesn't work for that window, it is too small, and the light pass through the corners of the window. That's the only bad thing we had to deal. Regards, Dani :D

• 30th Jul 2014

Great hostel close to the main JR train station with good facilities.

Fantastic hostel. The staff were amazing and always helpful and friendly. The room was great - very spacious and clean. The location is fantastic with great public transport links and is very close to Kyoto station (JR) suitable for day trips. The facilities (kitchen, fridges, washing machines etc) were also great to have though there were lots of local restaurants nearby etc.

We loved this hostel, great location - about 5 minute walk from the JR Kyoto Station. You can literally travel anywhere by bus around Kyoto from here for 500 Yen (all day bus pass) which you can buy at the hostel. The hostel is super clean, the 6 bed dorms have lots of room unlike other hostels we've stayed in with a curtain for privacy. Common room is good to meet people and socialize and the staff are always ready to lend their advice.

The location is just AWESOME. the dorms are neat and cozy, staff are helpful. Though I have encountered a small problem in the shower, its shall not be a everyday occurrence. Recommend for those who have little time in the city and plan for a quick trip and wish to spend no time wasted in the city

An excellent location and very clean. We stayed in an insuite double, and it was well worth it. Quiet at night, but easily could have walked to places to go out. Helpful staff. Great to rent bikes and check out the city. Also, a short walk and train ride from Osaka to catch a few baseball games!

I really enjoyed this hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful. They gave good recommendations of where to go around the area. I also liked my sturdy wooden bed that didn't creak. I wish I had stayed longer with Hana Hostel.

Fantastic place, great location and amazing value

• 26th Jun 2014

good hostel, cheap, worth the money

Yoshiko is excellent and friendly. I like the hostel as it is located strategically near Kyoto Train Station and Yodobashi Camera.

Thank you for your comment :) We hope you enjoyed staying with us. We will tell Yoshi about you! As you mentioned, we are located near Kyoto Station, so it is convenient to take public transport and shopping, We hope we will see you next time! Arigatou-gozaimasu!

It's really a impressive place.

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

Great place and first impression in My Kyoto trip :)

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hostel, location is walking distance from the train station, staff had very good english and were extremely helpful.I would stay here again

This is really good place for stay.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel is clean and the staffs are friendly. Its position is also close to kyoto station so its really easy to get to other places.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

The rooms and corridors on the third floor felt warm in the end of May, the ones on the lower floors felt cooler which is much appreciated in the hot days and the AC usage limitations (min cooling temp of 28 C).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4