Kyoto Hana Hostel Reviews

229 Akezu-dori Street, Kogawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Fantastic hostel. Did get a little lost on first getting there. Once out of correct train station exit, directions clear but be careful. I followed signs for central exit but then they stop and there are three possibe ways out. I took the wrong one and ended up walking wrong way.Bus basically on door step, 500yen for day rider. Ticket can be bought at hostel. Very clean, helpful knkwledgeable staff.

I'll be back in kyoto and will stay in Hana again

Good location,staffs are helpful and speak English.

No Comment

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Good location, very near to train station and shopping area.

We had a great stay at Hana Hostel Kyoto. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again! Very close to Kyoto Station too!

Great location! It's just a few steps away from Kyoto Station, so I was able to hit Arashiyama (the monkey hill area), Nijō Castle, and the Imperial Palace in the space of a day with lots of time to eat, etc.

Staff are very nice and helpful! Toilet and bathroom are clean.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

Small room, but very new and clean. Close to Kyoto station, easy access, nice staff, good laundry facilities.

The staff is what you expect: Friendly, kind and helpful. They were always available if necessary.

The location is great. Only a few minutes walk from Kyoto station.

Love our stay in Kyoto Hana Hostel. The japanese style room is specious for us.

We are very impressed with our first Hana Hostel stay. In particular the cleaniless and strong wi fi connection. The public kitchen is a very value-added convenience and we are very comfortable in using the facilities there. Will definitely stay at Hana Hostel on my next trip to Japan.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

It is the first time stay at hostel. I booked Kyoto Hana, Jhop Takayama and Jhop Kyoto.Jhop is much better. Hana has rules that we cannot stay together in one dorm room. (3 female and 3 male) while others is ok We only want a bed for a night not social event during travel.The hostel keeper told me that this first time is waved for that rule. Its OK and the first is the last for HANA. And also the dorm room is small compare with Jhop.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

I had a great stay at Hana Hostel Kyoto. The staff was very friendly and helpful, it also very close to Kyoto Station! When I'll be back in Kyoto I will stay here again!

All are very good but air-condition not so cold, if u arrange air in good condition. I appriciate Hana Hostel very much.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

love the traditional Japanese style room:)

This is excelence hostel !!!!! Friendly and good service.

Very happy with Hana Hostel in Kyoto. Staff are friendly and helpful and the location, close to the station, is great. Not luxury living by any means but comfortable and convenient. Note that sleeping is on floor mats. Recommended.

Another great hostel from the Hana Hostel group. I visited this one after staying at the one in Osaka. Friendly staff and the ¥500 bike hire was a life saver in kyoto as things are so fast apart.

« first « Prev 1 2 3