Kyoto Hana Hostel Reviews

229 Akezu-dori Street, Kogawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

It was reallu great!!! clean and nice staff!!! And very good location!! Glad to stay!!!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • South Korea

It was a great 2 day stay. Will definitely come back again. They are also selling those JPY500 for the unlimited bus ride for a day!

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

Good hostel. Impression of grimy surfaces but clean. Linens clean.

we had a wonderful experience in your hotel!

• 12th Mar 2015
  • China

This is my second time to stay in Hana Hostel. There still got really good staff and location is good as well, it's near the Kyoto station.It still would be my first choice if I come to Kyoto again.

We will come back again

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Thailand
  • All Female Group, 41+

I love staying at Kyoto Hana Hostel. The room is clean, tidy, and comfy, even though the room is small, but I like it. I can relate how to be a Japanese and sleep on a Tatami in a very comfortable way ;)

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

I was looking for a place to stay in Kyoto. And I found out that Kyoto Hana Hostel was absolutely a strategic location. It's nearby to main Kyoto station. You can go there whether by on road or using the underground if there is rain. Overall, I love the Kyoto Hana Hostel simply because of its strategic location and easily access.

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The Location is very good~

Hana could be the best choice for those backpackers or travellers in Kyoto. Perfect location, warm staffs and nice room. I would definitely recommend this place to all my friends.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Taiwan

Great place for seeing kyoto! Within 4 minutes walk from the main train station (kyoto station) from where you can get anywhere! Nice perk to rent bikes to ride around and pretty centrally located in the south central part of the city. Great staff and very friendly. Super clean place. Easy access. I recommend to anyone looking to see Kyoto.

Stayed three nights in winter. Generally nice enough hostel, living/dining room was a bit cramped but comfortable. Kitchen was good. Close to Kyoto Station but the city is very spread out so be prepared to walk or catch buses/subway. Staff were quiet but pleasant.

The staff are nice. Though the room is not really big , it Is clean and tidy. Only 5minutes walk from Kyoto JR station and lots of bus stops around, it's easy and convenient to go anywhere.

• 13th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

I loved my stay here. They have everything you need when traveling on a budget. Very friendly and helpfull and the rooms are big and very clean.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect. I loved that they stored our luggage after we checked out.

We stayed in an 8 person dorm. Everything was very clean. You have your own privacy. They don't have an elevator but we only had to go to the second flood so it wasn't bad. The train station was about a 10 minute walk. I would highly recommend!

My 15 year old sister and I joined Mr. Yano's all you can eat Takoyaki / Gyouza and we had a great time. We met so many nice people and really appreciated the hostel running that tour. Spacious dorms, decent price, clean and in a good location (close to osaka station but a bit further from Namba). would recommend to all!

Excellent cost benefit.

5 mins walk to the bus and train stations, the hostel also sells daily bus passes. Ultra convenient! Toilets were clean too.

Friendly staff, receptions a bit tight when coming and going with people taking their shoes off. Great location for access to the station and bus terminal, and within walking distance of some of the sights.

« first « Prev 1 2 3