Kyoto Hana Hostel Reviews

229 Akezu-no-mon Dori, Kogawa-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

All are very good but air-condition not so cold, if u arrange air in good condition. I appriciate Hana Hostel very much.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

love the traditional Japanese style room:)

This is excelence hostel !!!!! Friendly and good service.

Very happy with Hana Hostel in Kyoto. Staff are friendly and helpful and the location, close to the station, is great. Not luxury living by any means but comfortable and convenient. Note that sleeping is on floor mats. Recommended.

Another great hostel from the Hana Hostel group. I visited this one after staying at the one in Osaka. Friendly staff and the ¥500 bike hire was a life saver in kyoto as things are so fast apart.

The dorm set up is really good with shelving, locker, power points and lamp all at your bedside and curtains for privacy. The bathroom and shower facilities are excellent. Nice staff and great location close to the station and major bus terminal. There isn't much atmosphere but other than that it was a good stay.

strategic location bus stop is less than 50metres that take you to most attractions. Good value for money and quiet atmosphere. staff was lovely and helpful.

• 24th Sep 2014

it was 2times that i stay here, staffs are so kindness and friendly ! i had a great time here ! Thanks!

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Thanks to Kyoto Hana Hostel for helping make our visit to Kyoto so wonderful.

The hostel was perfect and the staff were great. Thanks

Amazing hostel! The room was fantastic with privacy curtains, a lamp and a locker for each bed. The hostel was well maintained and always very clean. The facilities were also very good and the location excellent - a short walk from the JR Kyoto station and bus terminal. The staff were incredibly nice and helpful. Highly recommend!

Had an awesome stay at the Hana Hostel. It is located so close to Kyoto station, so convenient! However, it is quite a walk to the more downtown areas where all the restaurants and bars are. But the hostel is awesome, So clean and accommodating. And the staff is so nice, so very helpful! If you stay at least three nights, you can get a free day of bike rental. Do it!

• 8th Sep 2014

We had a great stay at Kyoto Hana Hostel. The staff was very nice and the location was excellent (a really short walk from Kyoto Station and close to Shosei-en garden of Higashi-Hongan-ji, which we absolutely loved). The double Japanese style room was very spacious and clean. I would definitely stay there again.

I felt very much at home here :) if I ever stay in Kyoto again, I'll definitely check this place again.

This hostel became a second home. I really was sad when I had to leave. Thank you so much!

• 31st Aug 2014

Very nice hostel with all the required facilities. Staff is very friendly. Common area is small, but nice. This place is very near the station, which can be great depending on your requirements, but that makes it a little walk to the "attractions". Would stay again.

Kyoto Hana hostel is really a great place for travelers to stay in Kyoto. The staffs are nice and kind, and it located just right outside Kyoto station and it's so easy to find! I like how they have a vending machine just right infront of the front door for me to have my morning coffee every day!

Staffs are nice and helpful. I will stay here again when I go to Kyoto.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Best hotel in Tokyo. Super clean. Great staff and confortable common areas. Would recommend to anyone visiting the city.

It's quite difficult for me to dry my clothes... Or there is nowhere for me to dry my wet stuffs...

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Macau

Thank you very much for your comment. We have a laundry area where all the guests can use a washing machine and 2 driers in our hostel. If you can not use the drier to dry delicate clothes, please tell us and we will suggest some option to you to dry delicate stuffs next time. We will improve some points of the notice for our guests in the laundry area. Thank you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4