LG Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

Bayangol district, Teeverchdiin Street, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

A great place to stay for the money.. The staff is awesome and very knowledgeable..They will help in any way possible. They helped me with transportation and offered many services. I will stay here every time I visit Ulaanbaatar. Highly recommended...

• 28th Jan 2016

In the one shower (first floor, the left one) I got an electric shock each time i touched the tap (while standing barefeet on the wet ground). You might wanna look into that! Otherwise I enjoyed my stay at your place!

Do not recommend

Good bang for a buck, but no atmosphere at all. Even the plants look sad. Sometimes very noisy from a next door karaoke .

With an early morning train, this hostel is ideally located within a 10-minute walk of the station. We also walked up to Gandan Khiid, which was about 20 minutes away. It's about 10+ minutes up to Peace Avenue, so although it seems out of the way, it isn't really. Everything else was very good except the lack of either aircon or a fan. We opened the door which meant the noise from the disco came into Room 3-1.

Easy walking from train station. But written and map directions were missing from hostel world web. Manageress very helpful and excellent English good as my Mongolian poor. I had room with patio and view over Ulan baator.