8.8
Fabulous 147 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 147 Total Reviews
LG Guesthouse & Hostel Located at Bayangol district, Teeverchdiin Street, Ulaanbaatar.
Mongolia
Ulaanbaatar Mongolia Mongolia 210628 Bayangol district, Teeverchdiin Street
88% 147
47.9097837 106.8919408
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
1st Jul 2016

After a long train journey being picked up at the train station as part of the deal was a great start to our stay. Staff were very friendly and not intrusive. The room was simple and clean. There were lots of trips available and we went on three! Our guide was Mandah and he was fantastic. We saw so many things and had a great experience. We were travelling with 2 kids; 7 yrs and 10yrs and their needs were catered for as well. The nightclub that other reviews talk about has closed down.

• England, Couple, 25-30
14th Jun 2016
8.0

Great location if you need to catch an early train as it is opposite the train station. It is a 20 min walk to the centre or catch a bus. Great facilities. Very quite when we were there almost empty, great for a good nights sleep but not for socialising.

• danielwmh
  • Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
24th Mar 2016

I was the only one staying in this hostel for my one-night stay on Mar 24th. It is very close to the train station, which was the main reason I chose to stay in this hostel since I would be catching a train on the next day, and I could simply walk for 5-10 mins to the train station. The rooms are very clean and the hot-water bathing facilities could not be more welcoming to me during cold weather. In overall, I believe this hostel offers great value for money and comfortable stay.

• USA, Female, 41+
28th Jan 2016

A great place to stay for the money.. The staff is awesome and very knowledgeable..They will help in any way possible. They helped me with transportation and offered many services. I will stay here every time I visit Ulaanbaatar. Highly recommended...