LG Guesthouse & Hostel Reviews

Bayangol district, Teeverchdiin Street, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

For 2-3days TransSiberian traveller, this hostel can be considered perfect location. Around 10 min walking distance from the station. If you book any tour with them, just make sure there will be English speaking travel guide with it. Everything in this hostel is just nice and comfy.

The staff speak english well and the they provided a good tour to the natioal park. They can help you to keep things safely when you getting out.

I felt unsafe walking in this area at night. It's a bit far from the centre for me, and I ended up switching hostels for the rest of my stay because I didn't want to walk 15 minutes to and from the centre through an area that made me feel unsafe. The rooms were clean and the shower was amazing. I'd definitely stay here if I was just in UB for a train stop over. Internet didn't work well. No social area, I met 2 guys at the bar who were staying here and we'd never seen each other at the hostel.