La Casa del Molino Blanco Reviews

Misioneros Dominicanos y Juan León Mera, BARRIO SAN JOSE /subida a la Virgen, Banos, Ecuador

FELT LIKE I WAS TREDING ON EGG SHELLS. Owner Was constantly checking if. We'd dried our dishes straight away. Hostel was VERY EMPTY WITH NO ATMOSPHERE. Owner was very rude and patronising. Good location and value but no way would I return.

Shame has felt like walking on eggs, but we need to verify that our guests leave the kitchen clean is a basic global standard of respect that you learn at home, is a common kitchen and all deserve the same consideration you, leave everything clean when used and no dirty dishes in the kitchen wet !!! Glad you loved the breakfast that was something that you commented many times, of course !!It was courtesy of the hostel. We were almost full at the hostel, we feel sadness that you feel uncomfortabl

The hostel was very clean and had a nice common room with loads of bean bag chairs and a TV. However, the hostel itself is about as far from the city center as you can get in Banos and the staff wasn't very helpful in trying to find something to eat for dinner when we arrived at 8:30 - they couldn't even offer up a number for pizza delivery or come up with a reasonable suggestion for somewhere close to go.

Thank you very much for your comment, as to the location of our hostel we are privileged because we are away from the noise of the bars, nightclubs and noisy traffic. We are 8 streets of the town, which has barely 10 blocks long and about 8 wide. When you arrived at the hostel was after 10:30 pm and unfortunately there are no services in a small home town, we gave it a restaurant suggestion to eat but you do not want to walk. The day you arrive was a Monday and the village rests after a weekend

Great place to stay if you are looking for a good social hostel that isn't a party hostel. The staff is super nice and friendly. The showers are clean with hot water. Breakfast is good although they fill you up mostly on bread. Wifi is better than most at times. Also they offer massage options right there at the hostel ! I would recommend it for sure!! If I ever make it to Baños , I will be staying there again .

It was a pleasure to serve my dear, I'm glad you felt at home. Good thing I loved the breakfast which is a courtesy of the hostel.Always we think you will enjoy rest and relaxation with our spectacular massage. We always have excellent therapists men and women. We wish you a great trip and look forward to serving you again sometime again. Hostel staff as their owners appreciate your comments and recommendations to improve our service and quality

So this is the best hostel we have stayed in in South America! The beds were so comfy, rooms were spacious and everything super clean, excellent kitchen, really nice chill out room with lots of dvds, awesome breakfast and really great staff. Unless you like loud party hostels this place is the best place to stay in Banos. Also the town is a wonderful place to stay with so much to see and such warm people. Thank you so much for making our time there so good!

Great quiet hostel away from the center of town. Very clean facilities, amazing breakfast (pancakes one day and scrambled eggs the next), and amazing hour long hot stone massage for a very affordable price. We also booked all our tours through them and had a blast. Definitely reccommend the paragliding and rafting!

Thank you very much for your comment and suggestions that help us to improve our service. I'm glad you loved our Hot Stone Massage favorite of all our travelers. It was a pleasure to serve Hostal staff and myself.

Great service and it was a pleasant stay. Thank you

• 15th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Extremely clean and pretty hostel. I like the fact that it is on the edge of town... Makes it a quiet place. Staff were very helpful if we asked questions. Eggs would be a nice addition to breakfast.

I love this place. It's about 15 minute walk from the town center so it's quiet and you get some exercise walking up the hill. The family who owns it is SO nice. Good breakfast, hot showers (unless you're the 1st in the morning - it literally takes 10 minutes to warm up). They set us up on an AMAZING 1-day jungle tour. Be sure to take it. The owner and his son both speak pretty good english. Banos has such amazing scenery. They did our laundry for $1.5 / kg.

Very nice place to stay away from noise, just at the bottom of the Subida de la Virgen. As Baños is small, you can walk everywhere from here. It's more of a Guesthouse than a Hostel though.

View all Banos Bed and Breakfasts