La Casa del Molino Blanco Reviews

Misioneros Dominicanos y Juan León Mera, BARRIO SAN JOSE /subida a la Virgen, Banos, Ecuador

Best hostel shower I have ever had! Usually I expect them to be tolerable, it was actually enjoyable. Facilities very clean. Super secure. Staff very helpful, when asked, with good english. Free breakfast was good, quite large. A little too much bread and not enough protein but great for a free breakfast really. Slight walk from the main part of town but this meant that it was quieter at night and really Banos is small so its not a big deal. Not a party hostel. Very quiet atmosphere, tranquil.

Very clean and comfortable hostel, a lockable drawer provided for valuables. Breakfast ok. Staff were nice but could be more professional and accommodating at times which made the atmosphere/vibe at the hostel a little on edge.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions, we're glad you loved the cleanliness of the hostel, breakfast best backpackers hostels in the village.

It's a short 5-10 minute walk into the center part of town but I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable and the breakfast they served in the morning was pretty great too. I would definitely stay here again!

Thank you for your comment and suggestions for staff and myself was a pleasure to serve. We felt happy at home. We hope to hear news from you in the future.

Great staff and facilities, hot water showers and towels. Power outlets on bedposts were nice and the free breakfast was filling. Location out the way a bit up a hill but as Baños is small everything is a 5 minute walk away. Staff helped us with bikes and transport on a great day out to Casa de Arbol and a cycle through the waterfall trail, great guidance. Cute pug!

Thank you for your nice comment, makes us happy to have served for you. Every day we strive to make your stay the best. It was a pleasure to serve them, and Maya the small pug is always happy with their friends visitors.

This hostel is ok. It's family run, so you feel like the family are looking over your shoulder all the time. Apart from that, I'd recommend it!

Great place to stay for couple of days. The staff was very friendly, everyone spoke English. The free breakfast was great!

Thank you for your nice comment, it helps us do our jobs better. We are happy you felt at home.

Good stay, itit is located off the City center up the Hill. Staff was friendly and helpful. There are nice common areas and a patio which weren't used by the other travellers. Oh and there's aa cutie called Maya which is the 3 month old pug.

Hola nos alegra te encanto el pequeño hostal, con la limpieza el orden. Nuestro desayuno es el mejor y mas completo de todos los hostales backpackers. La ubicación es perfecta porque estas lejos del ruido de bares y discotecas a 8 calles nada más y con una vista hermosa de la naturaleza.Y siempre la pequeña "Maya" esta lista para dar la bienvenida a nuestros visitantes.

Good, clean room, with comfortable beds. Nice electricity sockets per bed (including USB). Breakfast is good! Crew very friendly and speaks good English. Maybe some strange strictly rules like: if you change a bed without telling them, they will charge you and it's not allowed to clean your shoes with their towels (duh..). It's a 8 minute walk from the bars (only last part is uphill)

• 9th Nov 2015

Hola nos alegra te encanto el pequeño hostal, con la limpieza el orden. Nuestro desayuno es el mejor y mas completo de todos los hostales backpackers. Estoy segura en tu casa no limpias con la toalla que secas tu cuerpo los zapatos? es falta de educación y respeto. La ubicación es perfecta porque estas lejos del ruido de bares y discotecas a 8 calles nada más y con una vista hermosa de la naturaleza.

Nice quiet hostel run by a beautiful family. If you are looking for a party hostel, this is not it- however it was perfect for us. Breakfast was delicious. Beds were comfy. Everything was clean. Big bonus that they have a pug puppy that was the absolute cutest. Only negative was cold showers.

It was a pleasure for hosting and staff welcoming and a pleasure to serve you. We are happy loved the hostel, cleaning, breakfast is free and great only in Backapackers the people. Unfortunately had cold water in the showers maybe you did not remember that we have water to gas, and perhaps was finished, but you never asked for assistance at the reception. But thanks for your comments and suggestions..

+ves: -Nice and quiet but still close to everything -Very clean -Incredibly comfy beds - best night sleep on trip so far -Nice breakfast and included in price -Good laundry service -ves: -Charge to store bags - when we said this was unusual, they claimed every hostel does this (they don't) -Laundry service expensive ($1.50/kilo) -Not allowed to use kitchen before 10am - we wanted to prepare lunch for a day out on the bikes but were unable to -No flexibility on these rules

I am very pleased I loved our hostel for cleaning we are winning awards for this also our complimentary breakfast is the most complete and every day different. Unfortunately they are political as in any hotel in the world. If you want to stay at the hostel late at night after ckeck out with some extra services is an additional fee, I apologize not all free, the kitchen is closed in the morning x we work with breakfast for all guests. Thank you.

This felt like a hidden gem in Baños. A bit further out than most hostels it was worth the extra 5 mins walk for the comfort and cleanliness of this welcoming place. Both of the owners were lovely and helped me plan my time in Baños to fit in the most I could. Free breakfast was fantastic and I got an amazing full body massage right there! Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your nice comment and suggestions. For the hostel and his staff was a pleasure to serve you. Our commitment is to always make you feel comfortable and at home. We strive to provide a clean and tidy hostel. The breakfast is one of our goals to provide our passengers the start of the day with energy. The activities are organized with the best professionals and the safety of our guests. Always precoupo us who are included food and complimentary. Thanks for your visit

really nice and clean hostel/b&b! Staff/owners are very kind and helpful. There is a great breakfast! It was a bit empty when I was there, anyway I would recommend it!

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad our small hostel charm. Our breakfasts are always different every day. I wish you a safe journey !!

View all Banos Bed and Breakfasts