La Casa del Molino Blanco Reviews

Misioneros Dominicanos y Juan León Mera, BARRIO SAN JOSE /subida a la Virgen, Banos, Ecuador

Good stay, itit is located off the City center up the Hill. Staff was friendly and helpful. There are nice common areas and a patio which weren't used by the other travellers. Oh and there's aa cutie called Maya which is the 3 month old pug.

Good, clean room, with comfortable beds. Nice electricity sockets per bed (including USB). Breakfast is good! Crew very friendly and speaks good English. Maybe some strange strictly rules like: if you change a bed without telling them, they will charge you and it's not allowed to clean your shoes with their towels (duh..). It's a 8 minute walk from the bars (only last part is uphill)

• 9th Nov 2015

Nice quiet hostel run by a beautiful family. If you are looking for a party hostel, this is not it- however it was perfect for us. Breakfast was delicious. Beds were comfy. Everything was clean. Big bonus that they have a pug puppy that was the absolute cutest. Only negative was cold showers.

It was a pleasure for hosting and staff welcoming and a pleasure to serve you. We are happy loved the hostel, cleaning, breakfast is free and great only in Backapackers the people. Unfortunately had cold water in the showers maybe you did not remember that we have water to gas, and perhaps was finished, but you never asked for assistance at the reception. But thanks for your comments and suggestions..

+ves: -Nice and quiet but still close to everything -Very clean -Incredibly comfy beds - best night sleep on trip so far -Nice breakfast and included in price -Good laundry service -ves: -Charge to store bags - when we said this was unusual, they claimed every hostel does this (they don't) -Laundry service expensive ($1.50/kilo) -Not allowed to use kitchen before 10am - we wanted to prepare lunch for a day out on the bikes but were unable to -No flexibility on these rules

I am very pleased I loved our hostel for cleaning we are winning awards for this also our complimentary breakfast is the most complete and every day different. Unfortunately they are political as in any hotel in the world. If you want to stay at the hostel late at night after ckeck out with some extra services is an additional fee, I apologize not all free, the kitchen is closed in the morning x we work with breakfast for all guests. Thank you.

This felt like a hidden gem in Baños. A bit further out than most hostels it was worth the extra 5 mins walk for the comfort and cleanliness of this welcoming place. Both of the owners were lovely and helped me plan my time in Baños to fit in the most I could. Free breakfast was fantastic and I got an amazing full body massage right there! Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your nice comment and suggestions. For the hostel and his staff was a pleasure to serve you. Our commitment is to always make you feel comfortable and at home. We strive to provide a clean and tidy hostel. The breakfast is one of our goals to provide our passengers the start of the day with energy. The activities are organized with the best professionals and the safety of our guests. Always precoupo us who are included food and complimentary. Thanks for your visit

really nice and clean hostel/b&b! Staff/owners are very kind and helpful. There is a great breakfast! It was a bit empty when I was there, anyway I would recommend it!

Thanks for your comment, I'm glad our small hostel charm. Our breakfasts are always different every day. I wish you a safe journey !!

FELT LIKE I WAS TREDING ON EGG SHELLS. Owner Was constantly checking if. We'd dried our dishes straight away. Hostel was VERY EMPTY WITH NO ATMOSPHERE. Owner was very rude and patronising. Good location and value but no way would I return.

Shame has felt like walking on eggs, but we need to verify that our guests leave the kitchen clean is a basic global standard of respect that you learn at home, is a common kitchen and all deserve the same consideration you, leave everything clean when used and no dirty dishes in the kitchen wet !!! Glad you loved the breakfast that was something that you commented many times, of course !!It was courtesy of the hostel. We were almost full at the hostel, we feel sadness that you feel uncomfortabl

The hostel was very clean and had a nice common room with loads of bean bag chairs and a TV. However, the hostel itself is about as far from the city center as you can get in Banos and the staff wasn't very helpful in trying to find something to eat for dinner when we arrived at 8:30 - they couldn't even offer up a number for pizza delivery or come up with a reasonable suggestion for somewhere close to go.

Thank you very much for your comment, as to the location of our hostel we are privileged because we are away from the noise of the bars, nightclubs and noisy traffic. We are 8 streets of the town, which has barely 10 blocks long and about 8 wide. When you arrived at the hostel was after 10:30 pm and unfortunately there are no services in a small home town, we gave it a restaurant suggestion to eat but you do not want to walk. The day you arrive was a Monday and the village rests after a weekend

Great place to stay if you are looking for a good social hostel that isn't a party hostel. The staff is super nice and friendly. The showers are clean with hot water. Breakfast is good although they fill you up mostly on bread. Wifi is better than most at times. Also they offer massage options right there at the hostel ! I would recommend it for sure!! If I ever make it to Baños , I will be staying there again .

It was a pleasure to serve my dear, I'm glad you felt at home. Good thing I loved the breakfast which is a courtesy of the hostel.Always we think you will enjoy rest and relaxation with our spectacular massage. We always have excellent therapists men and women. We wish you a great trip and look forward to serving you again sometime again. Hostel staff as their owners appreciate your comments and recommendations to improve our service and quality

So this is the best hostel we have stayed in in South America! The beds were so comfy, rooms were spacious and everything super clean, excellent kitchen, really nice chill out room with lots of dvds, awesome breakfast and really great staff. Unless you like loud party hostels this place is the best place to stay in Banos. Also the town is a wonderful place to stay with so much to see and such warm people. Thank you so much for making our time there so good!

View all Banos Bed and Breakfasts