La Casa del Molino Blanco Reviews

Misioneros Dominicanos y Juan León Mera, BARRIO SAN JOSE /subida a la Virgen, Banos, Ecuador

Jimmy was great! Place is a little walk up the hill, but that just helped us to walk off the delicious breakfast every morning. Wifi was nice and fast. When Banos was raining and we had a planning day, we cooked up a veg stir fry in the large kitchen and did some planning. Would definitely stay here again.

Super clean, huge bathrooms with hot shower, nice and family owned. Great breakfast!!!

Nice hostel. Beds were very comfortable. The breakfast is great. On sunday even with scrambled eggs. Good and relaxed atmosphere. Staff were super friendly and helpful. One of the best hostels I've been. I can only recommend it!

Thank you for your nice comments, suggestions and your visit to my small hotel was a pleasure to serve, always praised the passengers make the hostel is better and overcome each day. Wish you a happy journey! and expect a prompt return to our country.

Very kind and friendly owner, great breakfast (pancakes one day, eggs the other), awesome and clean bathroom with plenty of hot water. The only downside is the location since it's not in the center of town, but other than that it's great.

My dear friend and was happy to serve her as a guest in my little hotel, thank you for your kind comments and suggestions. We wish you a good trip and hope to hear soon.

One of the nicest hostels/bed and breakfasts I have been in! Super clean, good breakfast, and the staff was helpful and friendly. Only minor complaint is it is up a steep hill from downtown, so while it is easy walking distance it is a steep walk. Still would definitely stay there again!

Thank you very much for your nice comments and suggestions for us it was a pleasure to have in our small hostel and to serving you. We look forward not a goodbye but a see you soon. Happy Travels! my dear friend.

The staff here is really rude. A few things. We had the included breakfast, than the woman want to take my plate without asking if I m finished. I told her to let it cause I m still eating. Than she told me I can not eat any more, cause the things are for the other people.... (2 slices ham each )... 2nd thing. We was cooking. The woman (owner) came and put out the light over our oven without saying anything and left again.... The hostel is new and nice but with this staff go somewhere else!!

Thankyou very much for your comment breakfast weoffer is buffet style is free,otherpassengers also need space for breakfast you really was1h30breakfast 4 bread and whole hamcheese thought was over,I asked please I have more passengerswanting breakfast.regarding thelight must remember wehave2 types of wind, solar&normal power.alwaysexplain our dear guets on wind energy saving Solar live in a place where there is an active volcano&the energy we are emergency,you also had normal burning energy.

Nice hostel feels like a home. Comfy beds friendly and helpful staff

Initially I enjoyed my stay here, the hostel is clean and breakfast good. However, don't stay here if you don't like hidden costs!! I was leaving in the early evening and was made to pay $5 (half the cost of a night) extra for a 'late checkout fee', simply to leave my bags downstairs. I assumed that 'late checkout' meant I still had access to the bed, but apparently this costs an extra 10%. There was also a 10% tax charged on top of the room cost. Not good for travellers on a tight budget.

I'm so glad you liked the stay, thanks for your nice comment. Regarding the cost for late check out this in-dash reception, and the cost is $ 4.45 exactly for use in shower, internet, kitchen, and baggage, not to sleep!. The other tax is 12% tax country tax is not included in your reservation and is written in clear conditions this company, my suggestion you read the more important announcements.

The hostel is located in a dead end street and therefore really quiet. The owners are friendly and helpful, breakfast is great value with home made bread and jam and different extras every day. After breakfast the well equipped kitchen is at disposal for the guests. Everything at this hostel looks new and it's probably the cleanest place I've seen in South America. My single room was nice and cozy.

Thank you very much my dear friend, was a pleasure to serve you and have you as a guest in my little Inn. I hope life gives us the opportunity to meet again, thanks for your nice comments and suggestions help us improve our service every day to every traveler visiting us.

View all Banos Bed and Breakfasts