La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk

• TheCanadianTraveler
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2017
6.9

Overall I was disappointed by this hostel. The facilities were fine, showers decent, the kitchen nice, price affordable, and the location good. However, the staff were unpleasant, the atmosphere was dead on a Saturday, and the average age 50. My friends checked out a day before me at 11 AM and sat down in the reception couches to wait for me to finish brushing my teeth, the staff told them if they wanted to wait for me it would cost them... 5 minutes after they checked out. Try High 5 Hostel.

• Slovenia, Male, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

I was staying there for 2 nights. I think that for this price you can not get any better hostel. It is very updated hostel, you get a card for your locker, room and entrance door. The kitchen is also very nice, where breakfast is served from 7.30-11.00. You do not have a lot of choice what to eat at breakfast, but for that price it is enough.

• England, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017

Location was decent and staff were friendly. Card entry system for doors and lockers worked well.

2nd Mar 2017

Nice hostel, pretty good location, clean, safe, good atmosphere. It even has some instruments that you can play :D My only criticism is that my bed was only about an inch away from the guy next to me, and there was no wall or barrier to separate the two beds. It was really almost like a double bed. Quite awkward.

• Belgium, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Feb 2017
5.1

Very unclean. Large amounts of dust had amassed beneath the beds, toenail clippings next to the bed, dirt on the floor. Bathrooms are not cleaned frequently enough, especially not for the amount of use they see. Staff looked generally disinterested, very few good suggestions in terms of food/sights even if asked. No real atmosphere in the common room or hostel, nothing happening at night. A few longer-term residents, which was weird and did not aid the atmosphere. Overall let-down.

• Italy, Couple, 25-30
10th Feb 2017

we arrived at 7am and checkin was at 2pm, so we told the receptionist if we could wait in the comon room for a couple of hours because it was like -5 and snowy outside but he said we had to pay 20 zlotys more if we wanted to wait there ¿?

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
30th Jan 2017

I'm not sure about the wifi. For sharing room booking, there should be no wifi? Then it is a big problem! But I don't know why I still get the wifi. If I knew it before, I would stay for 3 more nights. Overall very good! Secure locker as well.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

Great atmoshpere. Great value. Free tea and coffee all day and breakfast. High cleanliness. Great key card security. Nice and warm. Great hostel.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
10th Jan 2017
7.1

The place is quite nice. I didn't like the coffe, but everything else was nice. You have a nice breakfast included.

• Ukraine, Couple, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

Everything was quite nice. I liked breakfast and room facilities, but it was a little bit cold in the room.