La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk Reviews

ul. Grodzka 12, Gdansk, Poland

We had problems with cancellation of wrongly booked stay.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Hungary

Great location and great value for the money paid. Would recommend to anyone that wants to visit Gdansk.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

The breakfast was a little light, but considering the value for money I must say I was flattered! And the location was great!

• 20th Dec 2014
  • India

Really good hotel right next to the city centre and the river

Nice location in the city centre, helpfull staff, super nice kitchen - exremly well equipped, all in all very pleasant.

Clean, lovely rooms, a nice breakfast. I've given average for staff because when we arrived the guy who checked us in wasn't very friendly. We asked him where would be good to go for a drink that night and he just shrugged and said "don't know", didn't feel very warmly welcomed, it was like we'd woken him up even though we arrived at 3pm. The other people working were more helpful though, and overall it was a really nice hostel and I would stay again!

• 21st Nov 2014

Good hostel

• 12th Nov 2014

I am glad that i came to this hostel it is nice

Good price its close to river and Old Town

Great time in Guitarra. It is great place

• 30th Oct 2014

Pretty average hostel. Two different taxi drivers couldn't find it. Had no idea where it was so make sure you get a good map before hand. Pretty good location - walking distance to all. Staff was nice but not friendly. Never made it to free breakfast - prefer my sleep. Bathroom showers were hit or miss for water pressure and heat... Could be cleaner too. Nothing worse than a clogged shower... Ew. Plus they were doing work and turned off the electricity with no warning. Bit rude. I'd recommend it

book this hostel 1st class, shall be back myself

Good place for this price.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Overall a good hostel to stay at. Clean, helpful staff and easygoing. The breakfast was good.

• 26th Sep 2014

It is in the Old Town next to river. Breakfast is tasty and in price. Style of it is also nice. Very good hostel

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Poland

In general it was a really cool experience. Rooms are nice and so the breakfast, and it's really cheap. I had some problems with the lockers, but that was probably my inability and the internet wifi was weak, but nothing really important! Worth to go!

• 9th Aug 2014

Hostel's staff empty stuff present in my locker to put in plastic bag in middle of the room without warn me. And laundry service is more expensive than a night...

A great stay with the four of us in La Guitarra! Very friendly and helpfull people, a good location at the water. The only negative point was the temporarily noise of the bulding of a new museum nearby.

• 28th Jul 2014