Fabulous 425 Total Reviews
Fabulous 425 Total Reviews
La Guitarra Hostel Gdansk Located at ul. Grodzka 12, , Gdansk.
Poland
Gdansk 80-841 ul. Grodzka 12
86% 425
54.3542554 18.6603856
    Rooms available

• Albania, Female, 18-24
23rd May 2016

Great place! I would definitely recommend it for the location and the price! Also very clean and well organised.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
17th May 2016
7.7

Nice ant tidy hostel, but the walls are like paper. We stayed at the same time as a big group of teenagers and the noise was awful. There's supposed to be silence in 11 pm and the first night the staff took care off it but then the second night with the screaming of the students and door banging etc was just awful and sleeping was quite impossible. The owner didn't care to for example speak to the teachers of the group to keep the group quiet. But, that's just bad luck I guess..

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th May 2016
7.1

Good location. Not enough bathrooms on each level and no sound proofing which means we experienced very loud guests coming home drunk in the wee hours of the morning. Breakfast not great. We ended up buying peanut butter and having that on toast! There was free filter coffee though which helped get us going in the morning!

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
5th May 2016

This hostel is great value for money, and is just a short walk to the harbor and the old town. The breakfast was great too, and was included in the price. There were only three small bathrooms for the whole floor, which seemed to flood easily - this was the only real drawback.

• jesscullen19
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
4th May 2016
5.7

This hostel was fine until the day I departed. After speaking to the guy on reception about leaving my luggage and coming back. Upon return, I was told that I was not allowed to be there and had to leave. I have never experienced this in a hostel before. All I wanted to do was sit down and check my emails for 30min before getting my train out of town. After being told to leave, I watched by the staff member as I gathered my things and left. Rudest staff I have experienced in awhile.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016
5.7

The room my friends and I stayed in was nice and clean, however the bathroom/shower facilities were quite dirty. The staff was generally nice but when one of my friends checked in, they gave her very little attention and care. The location is decent and not too far from the main street and popular areas of Gdansk.

22nd Apr 2016

Great location, extremely clean. Big kitchen, and lounge area. There only issue I found is there aren't enough bathrooms/showers for the floor, but this seems to be a common issue throughout parts of Europe. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2016
7.7

Charged me with 50 zl for laundry , for just one round. Which was equivalent to two days stay at the hostel. Which I think is a ridiculous , since hostel in Kraków charged me just 5zl and the one in zakopane 7zl. Apart from that good place, staff was extremely friendly and nice. Go there but just don't use their laundry

18th Apr 2016

Really great, well equipped kitchen, comfy beds, key card access to the rooms and lockers and a 5 minute walk away from the town center. I definitely recommend this hostel! Also free breakfast! Can't go wrong!

• Lithuania, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016

Probably the best hostel I've ever seen - perfect location, kind staff, breakfast included, clean, modern and very cheap!