9.0
Superb 231 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 231 Total Reviews
La Nona B&B Located at Galos 660-662, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso.
Chile
Valparaiso Valparaiso 2340000 Galos 660-662, Cerro Alegre
90% 231
-33.0443589 -71.6300466
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
21st Nov 2016

Breakfast is really excellent here, really good nutritional food and plentiful...as are most food portions in Chile I find! I loved the location as you could see for miles over the hills beyond and harbour below and a great place to stroll, meander and absorb. I had the room adjacent to the garden courtyard and I loved it as it was a bright sunny airy room which is always my preference. There was nothing wrong with the other rooms ..much darker tho.

• Ireland, Female, 41+
10th Nov 2016

We stayed in la Nona for both our first two and last Two nights in Chile. IT is in a great location very central yet on a quiet street. Rene is very helpful with both ideas of what to do in Valparaiso and when traveling in Chile. We got our best breakfast in Chile in la Nona. There is a lovely courtyard to sit and relax in .

• USA, Male, 41+
13th Jul 2016

Rene was a tremendous host. He is a wealth of information about Valparaiso and the region. There is a first-rate breakfast too.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

La Nona is one of the best things about Valparaiso. I have stayed here twice - once with my mom, and once with my dad. Rene, his wife Carolina, and his mother were always so kind and welcoming to us. Beautiful and comfortable rooms, amazing breakfast, wonderful location, and you can't beat how it feels to be welcomed by such kind people. Would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Valpo!