La Nona B&B Reviews

Galos 660-662, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Chile

The water temperature was difficult to control in the shower, lovely patio and Rene was very generous with advice.

• 20th Jan 2016
  • All Female Group, 41+

I really liked it at La Nona. It was quiet and relaxed and the breakfast was so complete. They kept giving us more food! There's some niñas that live upstairs and they are super cute and keep such reasonable hours, never woke us too early. Good spot, good people, and an awesome grandma graffiti mural on the corner to help us remember where the hostel was.

• 5th Dec 2015

The La Nona has an excellent location on Cerro Alegre, close to public transportation and within easy walking distance of major tourist attractions. What makes the place special to me, however, were the owners, Rene and Carolina, who were kind. helpful, and warm-hearted to an extraordinary degree. I felt I was not only a guest, but a member of the family.

Rene was A very friendly and helpful host. A nice family home atmosphere. We would definitely recommend the place.

• 22nd Oct 2015

Hello, thanks for the review...you will be always welcome any time here in Valparaiso. Wonderful guest!! Cheers

We loved the breakfast! tons of food. And the place is super quiet.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Chile

Hey, thanks for the review you were awsone. You and your friends will be welcome any time here. Cheers

I will say that for the price we paid, I expected more. Pros: - Comfortable - Clean - Safe - Well located - Mostly quiet - Hosts that really know the city Cons: - Thin walls - Messy kitchen

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not reflective of the fantastic service we strive for! We are sad to hear that you were so disatisfied and uncomfortable with the service we provided you, because my family live in the B&B, our home. This information is written in the hostelworld description and our own website, for you to read before you make a reservation.

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts