La Nona B&B Reviews

Galos 660-662, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Chile

Wonderful place and great atmosphere. Rene loves his job and does eveything he can to let you enjoy your stay in Valparaiso and to discover every single inch of this unique city. He also gives you information and advices on your next destinations. The breakfast is the best one that I have ever had in a hostel. I definitely recomend it!

This charming hostel was a great deal for it's cost. The staff was very welcoming and very helpful. This place had a great vibe and is in a wonderful location. Oh, and I wish I could have my breakfast prepared by the delightful "La Nona" everyday.

• 27th Sep 2014

There is absolutely nothing I can say to fault this place. Renee and his mum were super helpful and made us feel so welcome. The place itself is clean and cosy, with everything close by. This is easily the best place we have stayed in South America. Cannot recommend highly enough and would definitely stay again.

Rene and Carolina were excellent and attentive hosts. The room was spacious and clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was comprehensive, copious, and delicious. Rene and Carolina were vey helpful in suggesting things to do and they even researched and provided multiple options for getting to different places we were interested in visiting. We had a great stay and felt like we were staying with friends.

• 13th Sep 2014

We loved staying La Nona's. Rene and his family were so lovely! Breakfast was fantastic - bread, cheese, ham, home made jams, fresh fruit, and real coffee! On our last day, we had to leave early in the morning, and Rene made sure breakfast was ready for us before we left (before the usual breakfast time). Rene even took the time out to teach my boyfriend and I some spanish (which we knew very little of). He also gave us tonnes of tips for Valpo and the rest of our trip. Really lovely spot!

La Nona is awesome!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Chile

Hola Luis, como estas, espero que bien. Queria darte las gracias por la buena onda y por compartir con La Nona Un abrazo, cuidate. Rene O

The owners are lovely! Feels like home I'd totally suggest this nice and warm place to go in Valpo

• 17th Jul 2014

Hey Mon !! Ciao, come stai. la ringrazio molto per il tuo commento. I hope you are good, I just want to say thanks for everything, we enjoyed very much you stay with the family.Cheers..all the best for you and family-

LaNona is a lovely bnb. This was my first experience with a hostal reservation and my time at lanona was delightful. The breakfast was quite enjoyable and my hosts were quite interesting and helpful in many ways. In the event i return to Valpo, i hope to stay at lanona again!

• 20th Jun 2014

Hola Brian, I hope you are good man, it is nice to here from you again. Thanks for your kind words. We will be here for a long time so you are more than welcome in our B&B.

An awesome place with a great owner, Rene. Thanks for everything!

• 18th Jun 2014

Hi Kevin I hope you are good, thanks a lot for the comment, I spent great time with you too. Cheers mate Rene.O

Fantastic staff, very helpful and knowledgeable. Fabulous breakfast included.

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts