La Nona B&B Reviews

Galos 660, Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Chile

The owners are lovely! Feels like home I'd totally suggest this nice and warm place to go in Valpo

• 17th Jul 2014

LaNona is a lovely bnb. This was my first experience with a hostal reservation and my time at lanona was delightful. The breakfast was quite enjoyable and my hosts were quite interesting and helpful in many ways. In the event i return to Valpo, i hope to stay at lanona again!

• 20th Jun 2014

An awesome place with a great owner, Rene. Thanks for everything!

• 18th Jun 2014

Fantastic staff, very helpful and knowledgeable. Fabulous breakfast included.

Rene and his wife Carolina were wonderful hosts. Nothing was too much trouble and Rene was very happy to share his knowledge on many things. The Hostel is in a great spot on Cerro Alegre with a ten minute walk down to the town. The room was very comfortable, the breakfast was great, wifi excellent and it was great to feel part of their family for my stay. I really look forward to staying with them again in Valparaiso.

This is a clean, quiet, convenient place to stay. The breakfast includes meat, cheese, eggs, bread, etc. The WiFi is speedy. Rene and Nona were great hosts who gave suggestions for things to do, and helped me get where I needed to go. I would definitely stay here again. I do wish they accepted cards as a form of payment, though.

Really lovely host. Very helpful and warm. My room was a little dark, could do with a 'face lift' but otherwise very happy there. Thank you. Martin, Ireland

Hi, I hope you are good, thanks a lot for your comment.

Reneakes everyone feel at home. He is am endless resource not only about Valpataiso, but also other areas of Chile. He has whiteboards in the common areas to illustrate his points. While I was there he organized a trip to the Casablanca Valley for wine tasting just for some of us staying there. Nona would not let me go without my hat and sunscreen. The hostal is very clean. A nice courtyard and a very good breakfast. Real coffee.

Thanks you very much for your comment, thats make feel completely satisfied and full of energy again because we always be on hand to answer any queries about your travels in the country and help make your stay in Valparaiso more rewarding. Cheers & Happy Safe Travels. Rene, Carolina, La Nonita y Paloma

Staff very helpful and knowledgeable about Valparaiso.

View all Valparaiso Bed and Breakfasts