La Serrana

Superb 970 Total Reviews
Superb 970 Total Reviews

16th Jun 2017

Gorgeous property, super helpful staff. Was disappointed when they told me they didn't have the room I booked when I arrived, but my stay was still great.

13th Jun 2017

Stunning hostel, make sure you stay here if coming to Salento... gorgeous views and location, delicious breakfast, great dorms... very hot showers... all you could want

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
12th Jun 2017

Beautiful location with lovely gardens, flowers etc. The gardens are really well maintained. You can tell that the minimum is put into running this hostal. Needs an upgrade. Especially the kitchen which is more like a museum! Not even a coffee maker. Great DVD collection but the TV is ancient! I had a private room. Very dark and had no safe. Expensive for what I got. Overall though, there is a great atmosphere at this hostal.

• France, All Female Group, 25-30
12th Jun 2017

Great hostel that I would definitely recommend. Very helpful and friendly staff. The hostel is out of the town but the view that you get there is definitely worth the small walk needed to reach it!

8th Jun 2017

We stayed in a private room for two nights and a glamping tent for one night. While both were amazing (you really can't go wrong here), I wish we had spent all three nights in the glamping tent. It was so cozy and quiet, plus it had amazing views. This hostel is pricier, but you get amazing service, stunning views, and a great breakfast (eggs, toast, coffee, and banana are all included- you can pay to add extras like bacon or pancakes). It is a 15-20 min walk to town or a quick Jeep ride away.

6th Jun 2017

This is one of our favourite hostels in Colombia. The staff are super helpful and the hostel has breathtaking views around it. We ended up staying here for 3 nights because it was so good. The bed was the best we've had in 7 weeks, a memory foam mattress! We slept better here than anywhere else. Highly recommended. When it rains everyone watches movies together, it's a great family feel and we would love to visit again.

3rd Jun 2017

La Serrana is the most comfortable hostel I have stayed in while in Colombia. The bed was comfortable and the staff was super friendly, they were happy to answer questions about things to do in the area. Breakfast was filling for me, but you can also purchase add-ons (I didn't need to). Definitely recommend.

Hola, gracias por tu mensaje nos alegra que te haya gustado tu estadía en la Serrana.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

Peaceful, quiet, clean. Nice staff. Not much more you can ask for. The view is amazing and the location is absolutely worth walking or taking a taxi from town. Highly recommended.

Muchas gracias por recomendarnos y nos agrada que te haya gustado tu estadía con nosotros.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st May 2017
7.7

Stay for the beautiful surroundings. We booked a glamping tent and it was a treat to wake up to such a beautiful view. Inside the tent was cute however there were a few minor disappointments - the flyscreen zip has been broken for many months (we know this because some friends stayed there last year). It was chilly at night and no spare blankets were provided - we had to cover ourselves with our jackets. Also could've used some hooks. The bathrooms were great - clean and surprisingly beautiful!

Hola gracias por tu comentario, lamentamos los problemas que se te presentaron ya se realizaron los arreglos pertinentes esperamos que vuelvas y puedas disfrutar una vez mas con nosotros.

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th May 2017

If visiting Colombia, Salento is a must! I only spent one day at La Serrana but I really enjoyed my stay. This hostel is a must if visiting Salento. The facility is well kept and clean. The staff is helpful. Breakfast is provided. Also, there is a dinner option. Highly recommend La Serrana to anyone visiting Salento.