Lake Lodge Iseltwald Reviews

The Service was good and the staff was also friendly. It was just good including the environment and the food.

Free breakfast was great. It's a fair way away from interlaken and the last bus is fairly early. Also the beds are literally next to each other. I had a Dubai guys arm in my bed all night. It was fine, he seemed nice. The staff are great and the location is great for a quiet relaxing time.

This is a place for travelers to take a good rest and recharging. Good Homestay indeed!

One of our favourite hostels we have stayed at! It was so impeccably clean! It's a bit outside of Interlaken but that's okay because we got a free bus pass! Staff was really amazing and the best part is that you can rent a kayak for 10CHF! Only downside is that the beds are literally right next to each other. Hopefully you don't have a full room if you book a dorm room! It's a very old lodge so if you're looking for the Waldorf you're in the wrong spot.

They weren't lying when they said the beds were right next to each other! Still a nice stay since our room was only half booked so we all spread out. Very nice location on the lake; unfortunately rainy during our stay so we were unable to rent the kayaks. I can see how security may be an issue but likely you drove here and have a car to lock things up in. The girl working the hostel was very friendly and super helpful!

We stayed in the hostel for two days and it was very comfortable stay I have to say. the surrounding and the view from the room was very good. The hostel was very clean and staff was very helpful in providing tips and plan for vacation spots.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • India

I had a fantastic two days staying at Lake Lodge. It was everything I wanted. Peace and quiet, right on the lake front so I could just hire a kayak (10 CHF for 4 hours - so GOOD!) and go out on the water in the morning. You get a free breakfast included and free wifi, it was just perfect. I would reccomend getting the ferry boat over when you arrive! It made the experience :) Thanks Lake Lodge, I can't wait to come back!

The staff at Lake Lodge Iseltwald were great! They were always available to answer questions and make recommendations. They were very friendly and professional through the whole stay. The rooms were spacious and the balcony was great for a glass of wine overlooking the lake! The lodge is right on the water and the bus vouchers make getting into Interlaken so simple. Would definitely recommend Lake Lodge as a great hostel!

• 4th Sep 2014