Langholmens Vandrarhem STF/HI Reviews

Langholmsmuren 20, Box 9116, Stockholm, Sweden

Cool experience to stay in an old prison!

Really Enjoyed my stay, being in an old prison and sleeping in a cell was a novelty!my only issue was that I was unsure if I was going to be able to go, my friend who I went with contacted the hostel explained to them and they just changed the booking into his name without even contacting me before or after! He could have been anyone and I would not have known about it! That's would be my only negative! All in all I had a great time and if I went back would definitely stay here again!

• 6th Mar 2014

Very uncommon hostel which could be scary before booking a night in there but once you get in, you know you're going to have a great time visiting the museum. Rooms are a bit tiny though but it's good enough for backpackers like me.