Langholmens Vandrarhem STF/HI

Fabulous 969 Total Reviews
Fabulous 969 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Apr 2017

Fantastic novelty accommodation. Loved staying in an ex-prison. Vegan breakfast options were a very welcome surprise!

8th Apr 2017

They try to build a prison, they try to build a prison, they try to build a prison (for you and me to live in!)

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2017

Very good breakfast, very clean, not too close to the city center but very calm location. Not a good place for backpackers/solo travellers however if you're with a group of friends it's a good place to stay at.

22nd Jan 2017
7.4

It felt scary spending your night in a cell inside an X-prison but overall, its a nice experience :)

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Dec 2016

My stay was excellent! The only disatisfactory comment I can say about my stay at Langholmen Prison hostel was that my hostel bedroom was entered via the museum. That meant that to get to the bathroom or showers, I had to pass through the museum, as all were rooms off the museum display corridor. Unfortunately, this did mean at times I was squeezing through crowds of people from my room with my shampoo, towel and clothes - which was a bit awkward! It would have been good to know beforehand.