Superb 909 Total Reviews
Superb 909 Total Reviews
Langholmens Vandrarhem STF/HI Located at Langholmsmuren 20, Box 9116, Stockholm.
Sweden
Stockholm 102 72 Langholmsmuren 20, Box 9116
91% 909
59.3213455 18.0252385
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 41+
5th May 2016

I have never giver such a high rating to the many places I have stay but your hostel was a truly exceptional experience. The. Staff were more than helpful (all of them), the rooms although small were well appointed, superb decor and spotlessly clean. It was an easy stroll to the metro, I jogged round the island and enjoyed your fantastic breakfast. I have stayed at the other Stockholm conventional hotels such as Ibis and Elite but this for me was the best.

1st May 2016

This hostel is really cool if you want something a little different. Knowing that you're staying in an old prison cell makes for a very unique experience and they have remodeled the place very well. There's not really any place to socialize with other guests so it's not good if you like making friends in the hostel. It is very large and I only really stayed in my hallway. But it's very clean, safe, and the island of Langholmen is lovely.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

...fantastic hostel with a unique atmosphere...it was perfectly clean and the staff was every time ready to help and give us suggestions about what to do and see in the city...10 minutes walk from the metro/bus and a bus line for the airport as a stop also near there (this is super convenient if you have a fly early in the morning)...i will definitely go back here for my next tripp in Stockholm...definitely recommend...

• USA, Couple, 18-24
29th Mar 2016

Staying in this hostel was a really cool experience! They give you free entrance to the small museum attached to the hostel and a coupon for the restaurant for each night (which had really good food!). The room was a bit small but that is to be expected being that it was a former prison cell. The hostel was about an 8min walk from a train that connected to most major sights. However, the hostel itself was a bit isolated and I wouldn't want to walk back too late at night by myself.

• Lithuania, Male, 18-24
26th Mar 2016

Perfect place for unusual hostel experience. It's an ex-prison and a museum, so you won't find any other place like this. Plus, it's more like a hotel, than hostel. Although it's around 6km to the Oldtown and it takes time to reach it, the island itself is very quiet, green and beautiful.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Mar 2016

This was such an amazing hostel to stay at! My friend and I were greeted with a warm welcome and the staff was very helpful to all of our needs throughout our stay. The rooms were VERY clean and quiet. Although you have to pay extra for linen & towels, they are inexpensive & helpful to people who only have a backpack for their things. I would absolutely recommend this hostel for anyone again and again. :)

25th Mar 2016

I had a great experience staying at this hostel. The staff were very friendly and gave great advice. I was very thankful to be upgraded to a private ensuite when I arrived. Breakfast was additional but such good value for money. I loved the novelty of staying in a prison cell too! Great to have a TV, wifi and safe in my room. Only one encouragement is for the hostel to put up curtains, it can get quite bright in the mornings!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016
8.0

Really nice place to stay, but not set up as a social kind of hostel which is more what i was looking for. Overall I did enjoy my stay and would definitely go back when in Stockholm again 😀

• Turkey, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2016

Excellent location. Lovely staff. warm and comfortable rooms.

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Mar 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Langholmens Vandrarhem STF/HI and the fact that it used to be a prison was an added bonus, as it was something I had never experienced before. The staff were very friendly and the room (twin room with ensuite), although very small, was nice and clean. Just to list a few points from my stay: - You have to pay for bed sheets and towels (not that expensive). - Soap and shower gel were provided in the room. - It did say you would get charged an extra 6 or 7 SEK per night if you wa