Long May Youth Hotel

Very Good 64 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Female, 31-40
27th Apr 2017
6.9

room are ok for the price. quiet area. cups and kettle not clean. more a hotel than hostel, if you wanna meet people not the right place. near to the center ( around 15 min walk). strange was how to get to the second floor. had to go around and there was a door. the door was always open, but think a safe enviroment. from the alley they could see into the room, so i had to close the curtains.

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017
5.7

Classic overbooking situation. I booked online. When I arrived, they told me they had no rooms available, but would find me a room at a nearby hotel. They took me over there, and I was promptly told they don't accept guests with foreign passports. While I waited by the scooter, the Long May employee went to talk to some other hotels. He returned twenty minutes later with no new news. We returned to Long May, and I sat there for another fifteen minutes until I found a room somewhere else.