Long May Youth Hotel

Very Good 63 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2017
5.7

Classic overbooking situation. I booked online. When I arrived, they told me they had no rooms available, but would find me a room at a nearby hotel. They took me over there, and I was promptly told they don't accept guests with foreign passports. While I waited by the scooter, the Long May employee went to talk to some other hotels. He returned twenty minutes later with no new news. We returned to Long May, and I sat there for another fifteen minutes until I found a room somewhere else.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
16th Jan 2017
7.4

I thought my stay was nice. The location is great since it's right next to Cuihu, Yuantong, the zoo and also this nice food street. The room was fine, but I could've needed some heating. However, it was a quite room with comfortable bed. The internet was also quite fast, so that made it a much better stay than usual. The staff was very friendly, but the English was not too great. I wanted to know about the excursions, but it was difficult to communicate about that. However, they were supernice!