Los Amigos Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Calle Giralda 9, El Medano (La Mareta), Tenerife, Spain

It was an amazing time! Met tons of lovely people and I'm more than happy that I stayed at Los Amigos.

If you're going to be in Tenerife you need to stay at this hostel, best on the island by far!

We had a wonderful time at the hostel and there is not one bad word I can say about it, the staff were incredible and everybody was so lovely! The facilities were Excellent with access to a bathroom or the kitchen quickly, there was not a long wait! location was great to with buses every 30 min. we had so much fun and I would 100% recommend it to anyone thinking of staying in Tenerife! Thank you all so much for an amazing 10 days and we can't wait to visit you again!

• 28th Jun 2015

Really cool hostel with awesome chill out area outside. The staff are amazing and organise events and cook good cheap dinners for guests every night. Would definitely come back

Overall it's a great hostel with lots of activities and great facilities. The Staff is very helpful and nice. Relaxing and friendly atmosphere.

I loved this hostel! Great location on the southern part of the island. The common area was one of the best i´ve ever experienced. It´s just a 3 minute walk from a bus stop that also goes to the major tourist locations and about a 5 minute walk to a small beach that was never too crowded when I went. The hostel also provides breakfast and is a great place to relax. Every night they have a dinner menu which you can sign up for and it´s a good price. I would definitely stay here again!

really good Hostel

I had a great time in this hostel lovely staff and good vibs. It is also the right place when you want to go kitesurfing.

One of the best Backpackers Hostels I've been to. Amazing atmosphere, good & clean facilities. Met really cool people there!

Just Awesome, good people, good music, good atmosphere!!!

Great staff really friendly and great atmosphere perfect for chill out and relax :)

The atmosphere in the hostel is one of the best, I have ever experienced in a hostel: it`s so chilling and friendly! `d love to come back once!

It is a very friendly and comfortable hostel!! I liked all a lot, but the knifes in the kitchen are superbad ;)

More attention is neccessary to keeping noise levels down, especially in the morning.

The hostel is all in all ok and well kept but way too many people, even sleeping next to the pool, in the tents! Just 3 toilets for around 40 guests. The chill out zone was always crowded at night disturbing the people sleeping in the rooms... Breakfast was very good, pretty rich in variety!

• 5th Mar 2015

Hi Anna! Thanks for leaving a review and some feedback for us! We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast! March was a really busy time for us and it was great to have so many friendly faces around the hostel. Being so busy at that time we know there was some noise with guests socialising. We always try to keep the noise down during the night but sorry if you were disturbed. You will be happy to learn that we have now added 2 new bathrooms! Hope to see you again. Much love from Los Amigos :)

cool atmopsphere and chill out area and good breakfast, even though some fruits would be great. There should definitely be more toilets, because 3 are way to few for 25-30 persons. it is also a bit difficult to dress after showering because there is not much space or there are doors missing in order to close the room.

Hi Catherine! Thanks for leaving a review and some feedback for us. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and we do try to provide some fresh produce each morning as part of our buffet offering :) You will be glad to hear we have added two more bathrooms for our guests! Both with plenty of space, doors and hooks for you clothes and towels :) We hope to see you again one day at Los Amigos, if or when you ever come back to sunny Tenerife. Much love from everyone here :)