Los Amigos Backpackers Hostel

Fabulous 958 Total Reviews
Fabulous 958 Total Reviews

• Greece, Male, 31-40
25th Apr 2017

What can I say. I feel that everything have been said already. it is a bit isolated which is not a problem if you own a car but everything else seems to be exactly what you are looking for from a hostel. i enjoyed my time here and the guys were pretty cool. recommended

• Slovenia, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

I only stayed here since i needed transfer to the airport in the morning. But boy i wish i came a week sooner :) The atmosphere, the staff, everything is just as it should be in a hostel! I travel a lot and i can definitely recommend this place. The only downside would be that it is a bit secluded - but hey, you have banana plantations, sea, bar and grocery shop all nearby so it is not really that bad.

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

The people there were really friendly and helpful. If you want to avoid the tourist traps then this is the place to go

• miguel89_2952043
  • Spain, Male, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

Exactly what I was looking for. The only point is the location (is like 20 minutes away from a supermarket), but still, I knew that before coming, it's not like they are saying otherwise, so I won't consider that as a bad thing because is one of the things I was looking for anyway. Awesome atmosphere, the staff is great, good price, clean toilets, clean showers, comfy rooms... The people staying at the same time as me was great as well I would repeat for sure if I ever go to Tenerife again

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2017

The hostel was quite apart from the big touristic areas, but if that is what you're looking for, perfect! There are many beaches, natural pools, etc. really close. You can hike up the montaña roja, the walk to the nearest supermarket would take about 15mins, there is a swimming pool and lots of toys around to keep you fresh and busy. The outside area is very comfy and fresh. I think it is a nice hostel to just stay around the area, enjoy and disconnect.

9th Apr 2017

Nice facilities particularly good bathrooms. Kitchen a bit small, good atmosphere

5th Apr 2017

Very clean and nice hostel. The sheets smelled great and there were lockers big enough to fit my backpack. Very social and relaxed atmosphere, I definitely met some friends! They had a lot of activities going on (like yoga in the morning) and it was a short walk to the beach. Free breakfast too and they served a pretty cheap dinner. I would definitely stay here again! It is in a pretty sparse area (not much around the hostel) but there is a bus stop very close for the island-wide busses!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2017

Nice and friendly Hostel with a very good atmosphere and cool people. We stayed there because it is close to the airport and we really liked it. It is a bit out-of-the-way in a very small village unfortunately there is no shops or anything nearby. But you can reach it by bus and they offer airport and other shuttle service. As we left too early we couldn't try the free breakfast but the kitchen is very nice and well equipped.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Apr 2017

You Jump off the bus feeling like your in the middle of nowhere, around the Cnr is a beautiful building by the mountains which is Los amigos. Great atmosphere, super clean, probably cleanest hostel I've been too. Dinner cooked for 5€ with a beer every night, staff members organise nights out, they will also drop you anywhere for a fee (including airport). Town a little far but hostel has food: beer you can purchase. There's magical rock pools 15 min walk away, ask about them. El medano isclose.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Mar 2017

Everyone was so friendly and helped with anything we needed. Also the guests we were staying with were os nice! The hostel set up made it very easy to make new friends.