Los Amigos Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Calle Giralda 9, El Medano (La Mareta), Tenerife, Spain

A uniquely friendly and relaxed atmosphere, very chilled out and everyone was socialising. The free pasta, drink and breakfast in the morning were also a real bonus and help to give this an 'excellent' value for money hostel! Thanks!

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Wales

It was an amazing time! Met tons of lovely people and I'm more than happy that I stayed at Los Amigos.

If you're going to be in Tenerife you need to stay at this hostel, best on the island by far!

We had a wonderful time at the hostel and there is not one bad word I can say about it, the staff were incredible and everybody was so lovely! The facilities were Excellent with access to a bathroom or the kitchen quickly, there was not a long wait! location was great to with buses every 30 min. we had so much fun and I would 100% recommend it to anyone thinking of staying in Tenerife! Thank you all so much for an amazing 10 days and we can't wait to visit you again!

• 28th Jun 2015

Really cool hostel with awesome chill out area outside. The staff are amazing and organise events and cook good cheap dinners for guests every night. Would definitely come back

Overall it's a great hostel with lots of activities and great facilities. The Staff is very helpful and nice. Relaxing and friendly atmosphere.

I loved this hostel! Great location on the southern part of the island. The common area was one of the best i´ve ever experienced. It´s just a 3 minute walk from a bus stop that also goes to the major tourist locations and about a 5 minute walk to a small beach that was never too crowded when I went. The hostel also provides breakfast and is a great place to relax. Every night they have a dinner menu which you can sign up for and it´s a good price. I would definitely stay here again!

really good Hostel

I had a great time in this hostel lovely staff and good vibs. It is also the right place when you want to go kitesurfing.

One of the best Backpackers Hostels I've been to. Amazing atmosphere, good & clean facilities. Met really cool people there!