Los Amigos Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Calle Giralda 9, El Medano (La Mareta), Tenerife, Spain

Cozy and nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff :) P.S. Linkėjimai Agnei ;)

Nice chilly place to have good time on the island. They offers daily program. It was Thursday and I joined the Masca program. Hiking between cliffs was beautiful. At the end of hiking we had rest at the black sand beach. It's amzing!

• 3rd Oct 2014

Nice and comfy chillout hostel. Staff is very kind and helpfull. I had a very nice time at Los Amigos!

Amazing hostel. Very small and community like. Great staff and always open to recommend places. Several staff to always help you out, I never had a single time where I couldn't find a staff member in < 30 seconds. 5min walk to the beaches to relax and enjoy. Great outdoor patio to meet people, freshwater pool, gym, etc. The staff definitely make this hostel, they go out with you, arrange trips, cook dinners, etc. Very friendly.

The four ppl dorm is quite small. You ll getbto know people easily.

The best hostel where I've stayed. I really recommend it, cause you'll feel like home. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming.

we are satisfied and shure coming back.thanx

• 29th Aug 2014

I stayed for 3 nights here and was made feel very welcome, facilities include free wifi , use of a laptop, small swimming pool, kitchen to use . Breakfast included, very ideal for wind surfers, there is a shop in the hostel , you can rent a bike and go on excursions, just be careful at night time coming back from the local town about 1 kilometre away it is better to get a taxi or have a small torch as there are no streetlights and the path is nothing really just stones and a few ditches !

Atmosphere was not very nice and I got a feeling of being unwelcome at the hostel. Staff rarely talked and seemed annoyed for some reason. Booked to stay in a room of 8 beds but because there are two rooms next to each other and the wall on top is open basically it felt like sleeping in a bed of 16.

This was a great place to stay clean awesome and peaceful.. To get anywhere Central was a bus that finished at 9ish so taxi after but so worth coming home to would definitely stay there again and for a fee get airport pick up :)

There are only three facilities and tone of the shower is very small. We always had to wait to use them. The staff was not very friendly and was even a bit arrogant. Every other hostel in Tenerife they received us with a smile, a map of the area and explanation about what to do around. That was not the case here.

Beach nearby, nice

Great that you had a pleasent stay mate :) Visit us again :D

Liked this hostel good chilled out place,clean helpful staff , Johnny boy , velay bang on :-)

Absolutely loved my stay here and will definitely return. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and the facilities were clean and cozy! It's located in a quiet little neighborhood with easy access to nearby beaches and bus stop. I would recommend Los Amigos to anyone!

Wonderful that you had great time whilst staying with us :) We do try our best to make everything run fine and create a very enjoyable atmosphere for everybody. Great :D Come and stay with us again someday.

Pros: very close to the Tenerife South airport, relaxed and welcoming atmosphere, free breakfast and wifi, theme dinner nights, clean facilities, bikes/snorkels/etc to rent, great value. Cons: pretty far away from much of the cool stuff on the island (if I did the trip again, I'd definitely rent a car).

Our place is indeed in a more relaxed, chilled out area, away from the tourist masses :) But very good that you enjoyed our Hostel itself, if travelling and doing a lot of excursions on the island a car does come in handy, although with a bus you can get to main town centers easily. Do come and visit us again friend :)

I had a wonderful stay at Los Amigos. The staff was very friendly and provided a great island atmosphere. I would recommend renting a car if you planned on staying here, as it is a good walk (almost 2k) from the closest town.

• 22nd May 2014

Thank you for your review, nice that you found our place so nice and warm :) Do come visit us again.

Los Amigos is a really nice place with an awesome vibe! Everyone was really friendly and thoughtful. The free breakfast was also a very great plus!

• 21st May 2014

Excellent :) Good that you had such a smashing time, your friendly words are much appreciated, thank you :) Anytime you are around these parts, do come and stay with us again.

Probably one of the most chilled hostels I´ve ever been to. Very friendly staff, nice clean rooms, rich breakfast buffet. Free internet is a big bonus in my eyes! lots of sofas in huge outside chill area. lots of stuff for rent: bikes, snorkel equipment, surf boards. A car is essential to get to the beach und to get around (but that counts for the whole island). One thing that could be improved are mosquito-nets in the windows. Would defintely come back!!

Great that you enjoyed your stay so much, excellent :) Very good that you had such a good time sharing our company :) Do come and enjoy time with us again :D