Lost Garden Guesthouse Reviews

No.7 Yi Qiu Tian, Wuhua District, Kunming, China

I was only at Lost Garden for a single evening, but I found it warm, welcoming, and cozy. The hostel is in a great location, and the staff was very helpful and kind. Thanks so much!

This place is just amazing. The location is perfect and the hostel itself is just so cool. I love the way they furnished it. It has a super nice and relaxed atmosphere. The room was in really good shape. Comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean and actually super nice. Amazing shower. Food is excellent. The staff are all so positive, helpful and warm people. Both Abigail and Snow are amazing and will help you with anything. I highly recommend this place! All best wishes for them :) :)

The room had floor heating which was really great!! (Winter) The only disadvantages were the restaurant's menu and no good safety boxes in family rooms.

Beautiful hostel, well located near the Lake, calm and relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff. My dorm's private (and very beautiful) bathroom smelled very bad though. Also, there was no storage room for the luggage, so I had to leave my backpack under a table in the hallway all day... But I would still recommend the place.

We arrived early and were kindly invited to wait in the cafe.Super nice staff and good food with nice portions!The room was quite tiny and right below the kitchen,so we couldn't rest until night due to all the noise from the kitchen and cafe resonating through the walls.However,,it was clean and the beds comfortable,and were provided with very nice gel, shampoo, conditioner and TP. We werre given very useful information of the area and the staff helped us buy our bus tickets.We'd come back again

Just stayed one night. Comfy beds and good location to the lake. The only downside is there wasn't much of a communal area to hang out in.

Stayed in the 6 bed dorm and it was a pleasant stay. friendly staff and really nice restaurant in the hostel. Appreciate the powerpoints by the sides of the beds and provision of toilet rolls, shampoo and shower gel.

Stayed here for 3 nights. The staff are great, speak good English and are knowledgeable about the area. The food was great, especially the pizza. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm, its a good size, clean and the bathroom was clean enough. Shower was good. I'd stay again

Very clean. staff was friendly and could speak english. Good foods in their restaurant. Good atomsphere and privacy.