Superb 161 Total Reviews
Superb 161 Total Reviews
Lost Garden Guesthouse Located at No.7 Yi Qiu Tian, Wuhua District, Kunming.
China
Kunming Yunnan No.7 Yi Qiu Tian, Wuhua District
91% 161
25.0465212 102.7058467
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
15th Jul 2016

Place was overall excellent. Super helpful staff. Nice rooms and a great upstairs patio for relaxing. Conveniently located next to a great park and a lot of shops.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
28th May 2016

I was in Kunming for less than a day, transferring through the airport, but Lost Garden made a great stopover. Because I arrived late at night I arranged transport through the hostel and I would say it was well worth it--200 yuan but it just made everything easy. I took the Airport Express Bus to the airport the next day--a 15 minute walk from the hostel but only 25 yuan. I really enjoyed exploring downtown Kunming on foot and the hostel made a great base (plus they have a good map!).

• anderslittorin
  • Sweden, Male, 31-40
29th Mar 2016

Overall a very nice stay. The place is tucked away from a bigger busy street where you can get a bus or a taxi to begin the day. The hostel is big with four floors, each one with a balcony overlooking the first floor. The staff is very nice and helpful, but can get very busy sometimes, so you will have to wait your turn. They rent bikes at 30 RMB. I worry about dorm room lockers, because the locks arn't very strong and once I had a cockroach in the shower however. But I chilled. This is a gem!