Lost Garden Guesthouse

Fabulous 183 Total Reviews
Fabulous 183 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
31st May 2017

This is a nice little find. Down an alley, so very quiet and relaxing. If you go onto the roof terrace in the evening, you can hear signing from the park. Location is brilliant. I slept in the 6-bed dorm. The bed was comfy and the toilet and shower were clean. They even provide you with shampoo, conditioner and shower wash. The lockers were great, big enough to fit my whole backpack! The staff were very helpful, providing me with a map of what to do and where to eat. Will use them again.

• carolynanne
  • New Zealand, Couple, 41+
1st Apr 2017
8.0

Only there for one night but this was a great little hostel, well positioned - within walking distance of the old city and the lake. Room was clean and tidy and comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was really good and set me up for the rest of the day. Would I stay there again? Definitely yes!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
26th Feb 2017

Very comfy thick mattresses, clean and tidy fairly newly renovated dorm room with curtains and under floor heating. Slightly out of the way location wise and shame there was no communal room to met other travellers. Peaceful place, not a party hostel. Food from the restaurant was ok - western style and normal price for western food. Free drinking water outside dorms. You need to bring your own padlock for lockers. Kettle in room.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
8th Feb 2017

Nice hostel close to green lake. The Staff was very helpful and friendly. The hostel has a good style and is clean. WiFi is good and they offer average breakfast.

5th Feb 2017
5.7

I did notify couple times prior to my arrival even half an hour , but the office hours and welcome guest was not as expected. Ray and the office girl were helping. It is not value for the money.

11th Jan 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. It was quiet and near the lake and near plenty of places to wander around, shop, eat etc. The staff was friendly and the room was nice. The drawback for me was that it had internal windows only. I don't care about the view but the last night I didn't get much sleep due to hearing neighbors in courtyard. So if you are noise sensitive, I'd pass. On the other hand, the room was comfortable and had some nice décor. Everything worked. Appearance was NOT chain hotel.

• Latvia, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

Had a weekend trip with my mom and I booked a twin bed room. Nice location, 5 minutes walk to the Green Lake. The hostel is cozy and pleasantly renovated. Have heated floors in winter. A comfortable stay for a reasonable price. Wanted to take my mom for a tour to see the notable places of Kunming and the hostel recommended a tour (all chinese with a chinese tour guide (they did give us a warning about that)), that tour was the worst thing that could have happened to us, don't recommend that!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
24th Dec 2016

Great hostel! Dorms are nice and big, good bathroom, clean.