Lost Garden Guesthouse Reviews

No.7 Yi Qiu Tian, Wuhua District, Kunming, China

Our room was very mouldy, but otherwise a good hostel!

We booked the family room which was on the ground floor, facing a small but beautiful garden. The room was big, clean, and has nice and decent decoration. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was huge and functional very good contracted.

• 3rd Jul 2015

Really comfortable, especially you take a long train

Amazing place. Really nice to eat there and hang out on the rooftop. Restaurant closed on Mondays which was strange, and staff were not super knowledgeable about planning travel. But so close to the lake and so quiet and lovely.

This hostel was fantastic. We arrived at 4am after a 5 hour delay on our flight. The owner himself showed up to let us into the hostel. We really enjoyed the food and the patio, and our bedroom was really nice as well. The location is really convenient.

Not many people around but a nice place to spend the night after a night train. V near the lake.

I was totally impressed with everything at the Lost Garden. I was with my seven-year-old daughter and we arrived a little after 8pm at night, so it was a bit difficult to find, but when we did I was surprised. The Lost Garden really lived up to its name. I was also impressed with the rooms, their cleanliness and as well as the shared bathrooms, which were also very clean. I have not stayed in a hostel since I was a backpacker many, many years ago and I was impressed.

• 13th Feb 2015