Lub Sbuy Guest House Reviews

183/79-80 Phang-nga Road, A.Muang, Phuket, Phuket, Thailand

Lub Sbuy wasn't entirely what we were looking for. It was so far away from all the attractions in Phuket. If you want a quite, clean, hotel-like hostel then this perfect, but it just wasn't for us. The showers however were AMAZING. Security in the rooms was poor, no locker or safe to keep valuables, however we did get upgraded to a private which was a bonus. There were no other guests staying here at the time we were either. Not a place to meet people at all.

Very nice hostel, very clean with helpful staff and cold A/C in the rooms :)

I only stayed here one night and wasn't here long, about 14 hours. Private room was really nice and comfortable. Black out shades would of helped since the room was facing the street. The problem I had was one staff told me a taxi to the airport would be 1,000 baht and would be better for me to down the street. However, when I left in the morning at 6am, the morning staff was able to get me a taxi for 600 baht which is about average. Any guest should be able to order you a taxi.

Wonderful, confortable and safe double room tomstay. Definitely if I come back to Phuket and not staying in a resort, I,ll book here! The lady from reception by far the most helpful, clear and kind from my entire trip!!!!!!!

Clean showers, nice little balcony, couldn't complain.

Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms (we stayed in two different ones over the course of 7 nights) were all in a good shape and got cleaned daily. Even a sweater that I had laying around during a day got folded nicely. Towels are included and get changed daily. All facilities are in very good (western style) shape and are taken care of/cleaned daily. Staying at this hostel felt more like staying at an hotel - just great.