MEININGER Munich City Center Reviews

Landsberger Strasse 20, Munich, Germany

Great place to stay, clean and very new facilities.

• 26th Jan 2015

Such a great location, right across from a great beer hall for beer and food. Very clean hostel but staff could be friendlier.

• 21st Jan 2015

no individual socket and not that clean and bright

Great place to stay. Felt very comfortable and safe there and would recommend this place to everyone. Very clean and great atmosphere. Staff are fantastic.

The staff was very kind, the people staying in my room were great. The bar is nice and the location is very good.

Absolutely horrible. Ruined my stay in Munich. Beds were dirty, the pillow smelled like urine. Shower floor was covered in soap and muck. Showers were a constant surprise of boiling and freezing. Staff were mean, rude, very unhelpful and verbally abusive (threats, swearing, yelling) The breakfast was overpriced and overrated. Wifi was almost none existent... Kitchen smelt like off sea food and was dirty Held me up for 4 Hours on check out and made me miss my train Horrible people and place

Felix is really helpful. I wish we had time to thank him. I slept well and made good friends here. It is a good hostel with average breakfast option. I would recommend this place.

Hi there, thanks a lot for your nice review. We'll pass the compliments on to Felix. Hope to see you again next time you're in Munich. Cheers, Alex

Very good hostel. The room and the bathroom were very clean ... If I will visit Munich again, I will book in this hostel.

Rooms were too hot and too cramped. Nice otherwise

Locker was small for me, but it was clean and looked new.

Breakfast is pretty steap but it's good

Staff were friendly, the breakfast was great and the location was good: very close access to two of the major train stations. The cleaners could have been a little bit better, as there was a constant bad smell in my room, and the bathroom was not cleaned very well either. Apart from that, this is a very good hostel

The staff was incredibly helpful and polite. I look forward to my next stay with Meininger.

Hi, thanks a lot for your kind review. Will pass the compliments on to the staff and we're looking forward to your next visit :) Cheers, Alex

Everything is perfect. Stuff here are so friendly. Room is very clean.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • China

Hi there, thanks a lot for your nice review. Make sure to visit us again next time you're in Munich. Safe travels, Alex

Fantastic hostel, worth the money. Only thing is its a bit far out of town but a 5 minute tram ride is all it takes.

Hi there, thank you for your review. Hope you choose MEININGER again. Cheers, Alex

The common room was comfortable and some snacks in the bar was cheap and good,especially sandwich. About room,I took 12beds mixed dormitory.. I don't know it was because of the room or guys but was smelly a little and too warm,felt not fresh air.

Hi, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here. Best wishes, Alex

The staff was ok, but not as friendly as in other hostels. My pillowcase had a stain and I'm pretty sure they didn't change the linen in the bed of two beds after the two guys stayed for just one night. There ist just one elevetor and it takes a lot to get to use it, it is a little bit annoying if your in a hurry and your room is in the 5th floor. Anyhow, my cardkey stoped working two times and I had to go down in order to get it active again.

A very cheap price, decent location (10 minute walk from central station where you can catch all trains), helpful staff and an all round nice place. It has a bar connected to the building downstairs, good wifi connection in the rooms and even a small kitchen to cook your own food in. I have nothing negative to say about this place and would happily stay again.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Hi, thanks a lot for your review. We're happy you enjoyed your stay here. Best wishes, Alex

Bar atmosphere sucked. All the games in the game room were broken in some way. The lift is only big enough for three people max. Staff was not outgoing or fun. No free breakfast. No late check out in non-private accommodations. TVs only played ads for the hostel chain. Very little assistance with city introduction or trips. Seriously not a fan of this place.

Hi there, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear you weren't completly satisfied with your stay here. Best wishes, Alex

Next to the bus station. Good kitchen. Excellent bathroom and comfortable bed. The WiFi is fast and there is a decent sized common area where you can meet other travellers. Highly recommended.

HI there, thanks a lot for your nice review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay here. Make sure to visit us again next time you're in Munich. Cheers, Alex

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7