MEININGER Munich City Center Reviews

Landsberger Strasse 20, Munich, Germany

Not a fan of this hostel, but I guess it's focused more towards budget family holidays instead of lone travellers like myself. City centre not really in walking distance but there's a team pretty much right outside the door. Breakfast was good though, I paid €5.90 so I ate enough for breakfast and lunch each day!

We had a tough time there. Before se arrived,the staff told US they could receive our Bundesliga tickets for us, but they didn't and we lost 200 euros. Also, onde night someone got inside our room and stole our roomate's ipad. Finally, on our last night, the power went out in the kitchen, so se couldn't use it - the only thing the staff did was light up some candles. We wouldn't stay there again.

Pros: 15min walk from the main station. cons: Everything else. - shower

The rooms needed aeration it was too suffocating to stay in the rooms. The wifi was sometimes working sometimes not. Close to the tram but far from everything needed to take tram to get everywhere, even though it's called meininger city center.

Be nice if the bar opened up before 2000. Little bit of a walk to main train stn but not bad. Overall, I was happy with what I got for what I paid. Thanks for the stay!

• 8th Feb 2015

The staff at Meninger Hostel is really friendly and welcoming. I had the perfect stay there.

we ask for a change of room and receive a large room with alaarge windows quiet,very nice and invested,garage possible it was very practical the all staff was smiling and helpful ,and when I lost my cell phone in the garage they waited us and we receive it back I highly recommand this hostel

• 30th Jan 2015

good hostel!! I want to use WiFi in my room. it took 10 min to the station.

Hi there, thanks for your great review. We're looking forward to your next visit of one of the many MEININGER hotels all around Europe. Safe travels, Alex

Over all place was pretty good, easy to find, just a train away from the center. Breakfast was a little pricy but the free pretzels were nice. The bar across the street kinda makes it though. I'd recommend going there if you choose to stay here.

Great place to stay, clean and very new facilities.

• 26th Jan 2015

Hi, thanks a lot for your great review. We hope to see you again soon in one of the many MEININGER hotels all around Europe. Best wishes, Alex

We stayed for only one night, but we arrived at 10 pm and the Augustiner bar across the street was not open anymore either the hostel bar. So we arrived on the "beer capital" without a possibility to drink a good beer. There was only some long necks beer in the hostel fridge and very priced. The pool table was far from excited because the large size of the holes and the dart was broken. Apart from these items we loved the stay as if we stayed in a regular hotel not in a hostel.

Such a great location, right across from a great beer hall for beer and food. Very clean hostel but staff could be friendlier.

• 21st Jan 2015

no individual socket and not that clean and bright

Great place to stay. Felt very comfortable and safe there and would recommend this place to everyone. Very clean and great atmosphere. Staff are fantastic.

The staff was very kind, the people staying in my room were great. The bar is nice and the location is very good.

Felix is really helpful. I wish we had time to thank him. I slept well and made good friends here. It is a good hostel with average breakfast option. I would recommend this place.

Hi there, thanks a lot for your nice review. We'll pass the compliments on to Felix. Hope to see you again next time you're in Munich. Cheers, Alex

Very good hostel. The room and the bathroom were very clean ... If I will visit Munich again, I will book in this hostel.

Rooms were too hot and too cramped. Nice otherwise

Locker was small for me, but it was clean and looked new.

Breakfast is pretty steap but it's good

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7