Manso Boutique Guesthouse Reviews

Malecon 1406 y Aguirre, Guayaquil, Ecuador

Absolutely beautiful place. Air con in the rooms, bathrooms could be cleaner but were fine, comfy beds. Really nice atmosphere, good breakfast, the restaurant is delicious and put thought & effort into their food. Staff were fantastic. Felt really safe. Not much to do in Guayaquil at all and it isn't the nicest city but if you are passing through, this is a great place to stay.

evrything about thi place is perfect-the location on the malecon, the staff, the breakfasts and the neighbourhood

The Manso was perfect for our trip. The location right across from the waterfront was an unexpected bonus. The staff is friendly, and spoke English. I would definitely stay there again.

• 2nd Jan 2015

A nice hostel in a very good location. The staff was really friendly and helpfull. Got my bed immediately when checked in 8.30am. Breakfast is okay, got even a take away breakfast for the morning with an early flight! Would stay here again.

After a couple of days trekking etc Manso is a good place to see nice buildings, parks, nuseunsm Malecon. If you stay in de protected Areas Guayaquil is a good place to stay.

Just a hostel, in a place when the sun shines it is very good.Breakfast is very good.

My room was flights and flights and flights of stairs up from the front desk despite my informing I would have 6 to 7 large suitcases with me as I was moving to Ecuador. Extra staff that had been promised to help carry suitcases to room were not there so I had to carry some myself which was exhausting. Toaster didn't work at breakfast so we had eggs with no toast. Room air conditioner was barely functioning and did not receive two double beds that I was promised. Won't stay again!

this place is amazing

Upgraded to the tangerine room which was very nice for the price. Staff are very helpful.

• 27th Sep 2014

Clean and comfy, nice AC in the rooms (and you'll need it!), excellent location, cute restaurant. While the majority of the staff is very professional, helpful, and competent, some staff members seem to enjoy socializing and yelling loudly across the hostel instead of doing their jobs. But if you have to go to Guayaquil, here's the place to stay!

A $5/15 minute cab ride from the airport, the location is excellent, right across from the waterfront and the river. The Hostel is a multi level with stair access. Somewhat hip, unique artwork, and plenty of common area seating spaces and balconies. Air conditioning in the rooms Great breakfast. They even have tango lessons. Wished I had stayed longer.

View all Guayaquil Bed and Breakfasts