Manso Boutique Guesthouse

8.0
Fabulous 301 Total Reviews

10th Feb 2017
6.3

It's not awful, but the ac was incredibly loud. There was fan but it was even noisier. The room was windowless. The staff were polite, but of little help with travel questions unless you wanted a tour to the Golapagos. Bus service to Cuenca? No clue.

15th Nov 2016

Overall, I had a fantastic stay here: location seriously couldn't be any better, beautiful building, nice view, good food (the only real salads/veggies I could find in the city), cool staff and guests, relaxing atmosphere. Only minor complaints were that the bathrooms seemed a bit grimy and the lockers were kinda messed up.

• Croatia, Male, 25-30
24th Oct 2016

Nice place, great location.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2016
6.0

The staff were nice but they didn't sort out a dangerous problem I had with my shower. The shower was electric and I only used it once because after 5 minutes I started coughing uncontrollably and i realised it was because of fumes coming from the shower. It was smouldering and smelt like burning plastic so I had to jump out and leave the bathroom because I couldn't stop coughing on the fumes. It had obviously overheated or something. Very dangerous but the staff didn't seem concerned..???!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
30th Aug 2016
7.4

Pricey for a hostel but everywhere in Guayaquil seems to be. Good location but not many others there when I was so lacked atmosphere. I appreciated they gave me a packed breakfast as I had to leave early for a flight!