8.4
Fabulous 298 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 298 Total Reviews
Manso Boutique Guesthouse Located at Malecon 1406 y Aguirre, , Guayaquil.
Ecuador
Guayaquil Malecon 1406 y Aguirre
84% 298
-2.1942828 -79.8801326
    Rooms available

15th Nov 2016

Overall, I had a fantastic stay here: location seriously couldn't be any better, beautiful building, nice view, good food (the only real salads/veggies I could find in the city), cool staff and guests, relaxing atmosphere. Only minor complaints were that the bathrooms seemed a bit grimy and the lockers were kinda messed up.

• Croatia, Male, 25-30
24th Oct 2016

Nice place, great location.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2016
6.0

The staff were nice but they didn't sort out a dangerous problem I had with my shower. The shower was electric and I only used it once because after 5 minutes I started coughing uncontrollably and i realised it was because of fumes coming from the shower. It was smouldering and smelt like burning plastic so I had to jump out and leave the bathroom because I couldn't stop coughing on the fumes. It had obviously overheated or something. Very dangerous but the staff didn't seem concerned..???!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
30th Aug 2016
7.4

Pricey for a hostel but everywhere in Guayaquil seems to be. Good location but not many others there when I was so lacked atmosphere. I appreciated they gave me a packed breakfast as I had to leave early for a flight!

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

Wonderful location along the river and very clean facility. We stayed in a dorm and the restroom situation was a bit tight. Great views from the balconies and a terrific breakfast was included. The atmosphere was a bit stiff, but they have done a very nice job of the decor and theme of the location.

23rd Jul 2016

It's a nice spot right by the Malecon but it is a very quiet atmosphere. More family-oriented but I enjoyed my stay. Breakfast was included, which was nice, too.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Nice rooms for 4 bedded dorm, comfortable beds, shower was lukewarm at times. Nice staff and good food, included breakfast was great/large meals and fresh juice and eggs. Good location handy to the town/metro/waterfront and short ride to santay island. Would recommend staying here