Manso Boutique Guesthouse Reviews

Malecon 1406 y Aguirre, Guayaquil, Ecuador

I really liked the layout and location of this hotel. Sometimes the staff was great, but other times they were a bit condescending. The place was probably 10-15% overpriced. I might stay here again, but I would also look at other options.

Very friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable beds. Maybe not the place to meet directly new travel friends since it is a mix between a hostel and a hotel. Restaurant serves nice food for a reasonable price.

This hostel is great, great rooms, great food, great staff and great atmosphere. Everyone is friendly bad it is in a good area. The only issues I had was sometimes it was noisey and sometimes wifi cuts out but besides that it was perfect! This is not a party hostel! It is a place to chill out.

This is a wonderful and very beautiful hostel/hotel. I visited it twice and stayed once in a 4 person room and once in a private room. They were both great experiences (the one person room was slightly fancier). Their breakfast is nice and included in the price but you can also eat there for lunch or dinner. They actually have very nice food to eat all day long! Overall this was a great place to stay and I'd highly recommend it.

Funky hostel, good location opposite Malecon. Hot showers, good breakfast

Only stayed one but it is in a very central part of town staff very attentive, good breakfast, clean room, and appears to be in safe area of Guayquil

The restaurant inside the hostel (El Manso) is awesome!!! There is no need to eat outside. I think it is the best food we had in Ecuador (where we stayed for 23 days). The rooms are very nice. If you want silence, stay in the second floor, which is further from the reception.

Thank you so much for making our stay so enjoyable! The wine in the room was a nice added bonus, after a long flight it was great to have it there to purchase!

Promote more fun!