Manso Boutique Guesthouse Reviews

Malecon 1406 y Aguirre, Guayaquil, Ecuador

what a lovely hostel, can't recommend it enough! it's on the first floor so feels really safe, and it has its own restaurant/cafe thing which serves amazing veggie organic food all day. I was so happy in the hostel I just chilled out there during my two-day stay - wasn't very taken with Guayaquil as a city, but the hostel was so nice I had a really pleasant stay.

• 4th Mar 2015

Absolutely beautiful place. Air con in the rooms, bathrooms could be cleaner but were fine, comfy beds. Really nice atmosphere, good breakfast, the restaurant is delicious and put thought & effort into their food. Staff were fantastic. Felt really safe. Not much to do in Guayaquil at all and it isn't the nicest city but if you are passing through, this is a great place to stay.

evrything about thi place is perfect-the location on the malecon, the staff, the breakfasts and the neighbourhood

The Manso was perfect for our trip. The location right across from the waterfront was an unexpected bonus. The staff is friendly, and spoke English. I would definitely stay there again.

• 2nd Jan 2015

A nice hostel in a very good location. The staff was really friendly and helpfull. Got my bed immediately when checked in 8.30am. Breakfast is okay, got even a take away breakfast for the morning with an early flight! Would stay here again.

After a couple of days trekking etc Manso is a good place to see nice buildings, parks, nuseunsm Malecon. If you stay in de protected Areas Guayaquil is a good place to stay.

Just a hostel, in a place when the sun shines it is very good.Breakfast is very good.

My room was flights and flights and flights of stairs up from the front desk despite my informing I would have 6 to 7 large suitcases with me as I was moving to Ecuador. Extra staff that had been promised to help carry suitcases to room were not there so I had to carry some myself which was exhausting. Toaster didn't work at breakfast so we had eggs with no toast. Room air conditioner was barely functioning and did not receive two double beds that I was promised. Won't stay again!

this place is amazing