Fabulous 17 Total Reviews
Fabulous 17 Total Reviews
Marilyn Guesthouse Located at B.3/306 Shivala, , Varanasi.
India
Varanasi 221001 B.3/306 Shivala
83% 17
25.2922490 83.0057990
    Rooms available

• Bahrain, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

Our stay was nice. The staff was friendly and helped us get around. Wifi works but was very slow. Bedroom was good, bed was hard. Bathroom was small and a bit dirty. A/C worked Perfectly room was very cold. One major problem we had when we were there was the roof top restaurant. The food was very poor. The cook didn't seem to know what he is doing and cooked based on the description written on the menu. And when I asked why he said main cook is on vacation. But it had a wonderful atmosphere.

• England, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2016

In a prime location in the small city - friendly and helpful staff (the ones who spoke English) however I was locked out as there was an 11pm curfew - I returned at 10:55pm and all the doors were already locked... Very security conscious for some reason, didn't really like the city-wide curfew, made me feel like I was a little kid. Nice hostel and great for the money but my bed was super hard - like a door with a 1 inch mattress on top. Didn't sleep much...

• England, Couple, 31-40
22nd Mar 2016

Truly one of the best welcomes we have had at a hostel, very caring and informative staff who can arrange everything you could possibly need during your stay. Great location and epic roof top restaurant! The cook really knows his stuff! The Hostel owner is a kind man who sincerely cares about you having a great stay.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
25th Feb 2016

Liked it... stayed for 3 weeks. Good points: secure, good - well priced restaurant food, helpful staff, best Varanasi intro-orientation. Points that NI: my room smelled bad b/c of a sewage drain running under my bed, i asked them to fix it they didn't, i had to run the fan all day and night and keep my window open. I would still recommend this place though, it is probably one of the better places in Varanasi especially if you are a frequent travelor and know how to travel ;)

• Germany, Male, 25-30
20th Feb 2016

Nice guesthouse. Only noise from street is quite annoying. Everthing else is very good,especially the rooftop restaurant is delicious.