Massiosare El Hostel

• Revillagigedo # 47, Corner with Victoria Street, Colonia Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

Superb 259 Total Reviews
Superb 259 Total Reviews
Massiosare El Hostel Located at Revillagigedo # 47, Corner with Victoria Street, Colonia Centro, Mexico City.
Mexico
Mexico City Revillagigedo # 47, Corner with Victoria Street, Colonia Centro
91% 259
19.4316696 -99.1467404
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Dec 2016

I really enjoyed my stay awsome people great spot Thanks too Dolce and the rest of the crew there

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Dec 2016

This hostel has the potential to be great, and in many ways it is. The spaces including the roof terrace, the spacious lounge and the huge kitchen are great. The coffee is nice. Also, the beds were comfortable. However, they could certainly improve the cleanliness. The shared showers downstairs were pretty grim. Hair balls blocking the drains so water with plasters floating around in it rises up to cover your feet. Also the ensuite toilet in our room was not cleaned in our 3 days there.

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

Phenomenal! I usually give a 7, this earned 9.4 any day

• England, Couple, 25-30
12th Nov 2016

Nice hostel- quiet which was good for us being so jetlagged- also the staff were really helpful and let me use the phone when I had problems as my bag had been left behind by the airline, they were all so friendly and understanding. Location is very central too! Veggie cafe next door is amazing!

5th Nov 2016

Cosy hostel in a Lcommercial neighborhood not far from the city center. Good facilities and a very nice atmosphere that encourages meeting new people. However there is a very serious issue with the staff, although they have a schedule that is something like 9am-2pm, 5pm-9pm (don't remember exactly the times), sometimes you can't see them around even when they're supposed to be there. Quite a serious issue regarding checkin, coordinating some activities and leaving luggage after checkout.

30th Oct 2016

I quite liked this hostel. It has a great rooftop setup and is in a convenient location. The staff were all really great and apparently the through parties every week - though I wasn't there for that. There is a really lovely breakfast in the morning too. It seems like a diamond in the rough and I could imagine it being even better once they finish their renovations and all the showers have hot water. All around a great place with lots of character. I would stay here again.

30th Oct 2016

Great staff, great atmosphere, excellent location and a lovely roof terrace!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Oct 2016
8.0

Hostel is great for a few nights to see the city, close to metro and Zocalo. We arrived around 10am and staff were there to check us in, but we did see others wait hours for staff, I advise having their phone number handy to call if they are not at the desk that will ensure a smooth check in. Nice quiet hostel where we met some other friendly travellers. They organised our taxi to airport which was great.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Oct 2016

I'd have to say, it's a jaunt up the stairs. However it's a place to learn new card games, make friends. The roof top is extremely, beautiful for, my morning yoga, quoing, stretch. Looking forward to share drinks, food, more conversation, with the staff & travelers.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

Had a great time, extremely easy to meet people and the staff were more than helpful. Good common area and rooftop terrace. If I had one complaint it would be that not all of the showers were satisfactory. All in all had an awesome time