Massiosare El Hostel Reviews

Revillagigedo # 47, Corner with Victoria Street, Colonia Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

Very nice place with very nice people! I would just love if there was an elevator in the building, but that's okay lol I had a perfect stay there only for 4 days and I'll come back.

• 17th Jan 2016

Awesome hostel with a cool vibe, common area is fun to hang out in and the rooftop is nice! Plus some awesome street food just around the corner!

Decent kitchen, nice rooftop patio, 7-bed form has two toilets w sink, 2 showers, and an extra sink- all in separate rooms. Never had to wait!! Was lacking a little in atmosphere but it was a great, calm place to relax and meet a few people. The only real problem I had was the beds- springs poking up made it incredibly uncomfortable.

Total ghost town, barely saw another person. No hostel organised activities and not really any recommendations from staff. Room was decent and had good views, but no fan or aircon.

Poorly managed and I would NOT recommend it. The streets surrounding it did not feel safe. I hardly ever saw any employees there. Prior reviews here mentioned the lack of managerial presence, which is a little weird. The wifi is slow or just doesn't work. You basically have to ask for everything like more toilet paper, coffee, etc., if there is no staff around, good luck! Not surprisingly, the bathrooms are gross. This place has the potential to be great, but the staff seems to slack off a lot.

Great place, Great location, great rooftop, very safe BUT too many stairs, poor breakfast and reception always close

The staff were friendly, but rarely around. For the most part it was really clean, but the showers did not drain well at all, so you could be left standing ankle deep in someone else's shower water. The free breakfast is basically coffee,a donut and a piece of fruit. The kitchen was tiny, and for some reason there was literally only one fork in the whole hostel. However the hostel looked very nice, was decently close to everything, and there was always a security guard at the door.

This was a very average hostel. Not filthy, but not clean. Not a bad location, but not great. The dorm room didn't have a fan, and the room was filled with mosquitoes - which made it very difficult to sleep. I wish I had stayed in Zona Rosa.

Price-wise, it is awesome. The staff is all nice and helpful. But if the hostel can do some renovation, improving the shared bathroom and toilets a bit, it would be an excellent hostel.

Within minutes of two Metro Stations, between Chapultepec and the Zócalo, this well located hostel was very welcoming, with very friendly staff and customers alike, I was able to plan day trips easily, and they welcomed me to stay for my whole last day until 22:00 to catch my bus. I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Fantastic hostel! Stairs are a mission, as others have said, breakfast unexciting (but better than nothing) and the place is old. But character filled, friendly atmospohere, comfy firm beds and great staff!!

Perhaps the place needs an extra shower close to the individual rooms, but in general it is a great, quite place with an amazing patio roof.

I loved it it's a work out up the stairs but it was awesome staff are so lovely and welcoming. I could sit for hours talking and they made me feel so comftable. My room was so cute I loved my private little bungalow secure and warm at nights. I would very much love to come back thank you Gus and team ..you come for the experience for sure

• 19th Aug 2015