Massiosare El Hostel Reviews

Revillagigedo # 47, Corner with Victoria Street, Colonia Centro, Mexico City, Mexico

I loved it it's a work out up the stairs but it was awesome staff are so lovely and welcoming. I could sit for hours talking and they made me feel so comftable. My room was so cute I loved my private little bungalow secure and warm at nights. I would very much love to come back thank you Gus and team ..you come for the experience for sure

• 19th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Breakfast time is irregular. One time i waited until 8.50am and had to leave without breakfast. It's very inconvenient to stay in the single/double room because 1) no wifi; 2) no private shower; 3) tap water is cold; 4) it's cold and i get wet from walking to the room in the rain; 5) Just feel so odd to have a few residents passing by my room every day.

Gus was great, As soon as I arrived he gave me a map and advised of the safest routes to take. You can ask him anything and he'll do what he can for you. Hostel is in a great location, 10 minutes away from attractions and a metro station just round the corner. The four flights of stairs and no lift are a killer if you are not used to the altitude but for the amount of times you will be up and down in any one day totally worth it for the price and staff.

• 7th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

es increble me encanta el espacio y el lugar es súper circa toda las cosas en la ciudad..puede caminar a el centro y el metro es 2 minutos mas importante los gentes de el hostal son muy amable. Gracias gus, dulce, y alejandro Y la desayunar es deliciosa también con jugo, frutas, y postres muy rica :) hostal is incredible. The space is awesome and super close to everything including the metro. Most important the people are so friendly and helpful. Great breakfast too Paz y amor

Staff were friendly and helpful but not always visible. My room was clean and quiet. However there was no hot water one day/ night. The hostel is on the fifth floor of a building without a working elevator. It is a very cool old building and the rooftop deck has a nice view of the city.

This is a great place for meeting people - lots of communal areas (common room and rooftop balcony). Staff are very helpful with what sights to see that are worthwhile and a quick walk to get to. The stairs up to the 4th floor can be quite a task at the end of a long day but a good way to work off too many tacos! Recommended.

It is a great Hostel also the people who are there always supporting us !

• 21st Jul 2015
  • El Salvador

I love rooftop! Here is good for long stay, I think. Nice staff and cute dog. No elevator so a bit tired but it's ok, I need exercise:) at the entrance there is security guard man so feel safe.

I really liked this hostel and stayed there both times i visited Mexico city. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hostel is really clean they have clean and well equipped kitchen.It is in the centre of town close the zocalo but not in a noisy area.

I like the rooftop and the breakfast. Staff was helpful. I enjoyed staying. Thank you so much. This hostel is 5th floor without the lift. A little bit tired to go up.

Gracias!!

I definitly recommend this hostel for a stay in Mexico. The hotel is well located, near the bus to the airport, the subway and the Zocalo. Simple and well decorated room, nice shared area to chill with sofas, TV, book, tables... and a kitchen with everything you need. You feel like at home ! There is a cool terrace also we enjoyed. The hotel is clean and the staff really nice, GREAT ATMOSPHERE !

Gracias!!!

The only thing I would suggest is a 24-hour reception. Otherwise, it was great!

the small hostel feels like home, excellent vibe, very easy to meet others, great terrace, breakfast, location is excellent, staff is great, clean,i stayed there for 2 weeks and i didnt feel like leaving :)) all the small things make it even better - books, boardgames, phone chargers, movies, lonely planets, and lots more! would def recomend to everyone,and would come back!

The place was pretty "Dulce".

• 6th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

The staff is extremly friendly and the facilities and atmosphere in this Hostel are great!! The rooftop terrace is a big plus and also the common area inside is super comfortable! Connections to and from the hostel with metro and metro bus are great and it is right in the center! However I would have preferred an area with more nightlife around. The streets around are full of small business which close down at night so it's very quiet there. Still very recommendable to stay there!

Great place, Nice staff and close to City center. Just 2 blocks from Hilton.

I really enjoyed my stay! The dorms are cosy, the breakfast good and its lokated close to the Juarez Metro Station. Really loved the terrace. Nice and chilled atmosphere, the guys are really helpful too. Stayed there twice, so defo recommend this place. It you are looking for a real hostel vibe you are right here!!

we are 2, totaling in age of 92