Maverick Hostel & Ensuites Reviews

Ferencziek tere 2., Budapest, Hungary

The hostel was great! Staff were extremely accommodating and there to help you with anything you needed. Rooms were very clean and showers were nice and hot and squeaky clean. The value of your money was really worth it and I would totally stay here again!

The location was excellent. The staff were very helpful . We were impressed with the cleanliness and the security.

The staff is very nice!

Everything about the Maverick is great. If it wasn't for the incredibly loud school group in the dorm next to us, our stay would have been perfect. Thanks a lot for the last night, for moving us to a another room, so nice and quiet! We loved our stay, awesome staff and what a nice place!

This is the best hostel I stayed at in my 3 weeks in Europe (london, Paris, Normandy, Prague & Budapest), hands down. Location was very good - adjacent to Elizabeth bridge and not too far from Chain Bridge. I liked how clean the private rooms were. Not big rooms, but nice renovated (modern), neat and efficient. Staff was very friendly & enjoyed Hungarian wine night. Clean. Good value. Will definitely stay here if I return to budapest.

• 13th May 2014

Lovely hostel. Clean nicely decorated rooms, great kitchen facilities. Close to city centre and metro station. The building it's in is also very beautiful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

Very nice place in a classy old building.

Very nice location with very helpful staff, the dorm room was really nice also with comfortable bed which I didn't have to make up myself. A really great hostel.

This hostel is nicely located near all the main sites so you can walk to all of them. It's also very close to a metro station. The hostel is clean and the staff friendly. I stayed in the 10 bed dorm and there was ample space. It didn't feel like you were packed in like sardines. There's a fully equipped kitchen. The only complaint I have is that the internet didn't work for pretty much my entire stay on my floor. They were working on fixing it when I left.

Thank you for the comment. We had some difficulty with our internet provider, but the problem is solved by now. Sorry for the discomfort and hopefully see you soon!

Really wonderful hostel -- friendly and helpful staff, good location near the city center, very clean and well-run. Beautiful old building, too. Highly recommended.

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Serbia

Really lovely hostel, clean, friendly, quiet and comfortable. No lockers for valuables but general security good. Highly recommended.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Location : Right at the heart of the city Accessibility : Very Easy to find Staff : Friendly , Helpful Stay : Very Comfortable , Kitchen nicely Equipped , Bed neat and clean

If you are after a hostel with great facilities and in a quiet spot then this is for you.

Really nice clean hostel in an excellent location. We found the staff to be friendly, very helpful and accommodating! I don't think I've ever been to a hostel that is as spotless and clean. The room we had was also very large, excellent if you want to relax while on your travels. The facilities are great! The metro station is right outside the door and the Danube a couple of minutes walk away!

• 8th Apr 2014

Very helpful and informative staff with plenty of local knowledge and friendly advice. Fantastic location and we were upgraded to an apartment at no extra cost. 5*

very friendly staffs n easy to meet people, and not expensive.........a good place

Excellent value for money, right at the center of town, takes 5 minutes to have an incredible view of the Danube. Takes 20 minutes to walk to the main attractions of Old Town Buda, or 5 minutes by metro (very very easy and efficient). The staff was great! The bathroom was so nice and huge, and there are 3 bathrooms in a complex, two with showers. We never had too wait to use the bathroom. Curtains should be added to the huge bathroom so people can use them simultaneously

It was amazing, well located and VERY clean! The staff was nice and helpfull! I recommand it!

I was only there for one night, but the staff were all very nice and helpful! The room was very big and the bed was comfy too. Overall, I had a very stay and would go back!

A wonderful place to stay! Staff are very friendly and helpful, facilities available were very good, we could have cooked if we wanted to, but just chose to eat out and keep some milk in the fridge. We stayed in a private with ensuite, the bathroom was very clean and the shower nice and powerful. Had wifi too, on out own floor as well as in the living room downstairs. Had a good tasting session of a local spirit in the hostel too, free of charge! Would strongly recommend :)

• 1st Mar 2014