Maverick Hostel & Ensuites Reviews

Ferencziek tere 2., Budapest, Hungary

The staff were especially helpful and it was great that we could leave our luggage while we visited the city on the last day.

a great place to stay

• 20th Nov 2013
  • Romania

Very modern facilities but rather institutional.

• 18th Nov 2013

Everything was amazing : kitchen for you, internet, can call everyone by phone, beds are good quality, good view from the street, staff is very polite and kind, i will recommand this hostel to everyone who travells in budapest ! Very cheap and very close to center and metro ! Thank you very much

• 13th Nov 2013

I´ve traveled around europe (Lisbon, Porto, Brugges, Antwerpen, paris, london, amsterdan, prague.....) and I think Marevic Hostel is by far one of the best hostel I´ve ever been. Excelent private bathrooms, perfect kichen, really good rooms...

IF Provision with Breakfast will be perfect... Anyway, everything is excellent.. Will recommend to friend and will return again...

We had a wonderful stay!!! Super room, friendly staff, good rates!! Beyond expectations!!!

Brilliant hostel, would recommend it to anyone! Fantastic staff offered great suggestions on where to eat and what bar to go to. Great location, it is the best hostel I have ever stayed in!

My friend and I stayed here for two nights, but loved it so much we extended an extra night! The location is great, especially if you do the hop-on hop-off bus, the building is incredible, the coolest I've stayed in so far on my trip- with high ceilings, more like apartment style with no bunk beds, it really was a great experience and would 100% go back there!!

• 27th Oct 2013

Staffs are great, Nataly and other lady( sorry couldn't remember name) was very help full. They checked me out early coz I have to go to the airport early in the morning. Thank you you two so lovely. Night staff also very friendly. Love you all Hungarian people.

The hostel was kept spotlessly clean. The bathrooms were huge and I found the staff very friendly and helpful.

I enjoy my stay in the Maverick hostel ,person are friendly helpful and always available , Very clean room ,nice kitchen facility. I am been very happy with it , Is a luxury Hostel , i will compare it with a hotel

Just stay in Maverick if you are going to Budapest! Staff is super friendly. Rooms and common area are clean and the atmosphere is also great. The common area is a good place for you to meet new friends. I really enjoyed staying here! Thanks Maverick!

wonderful hostel! go for it!

• 22nd Oct 2013