Maverick Hostel & Ensuites Reviews

Ferencziek tere 2., Budapest, Hungary

Lovely hostel. Clean nicely decorated rooms, great kitchen facilities. Close to city centre and metro station. The building it's in is also very beautiful. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone.

Very nice place in a classy old building.

Very nice location with very helpful staff, the dorm room was really nice also with comfortable bed which I didn't have to make up myself. A really great hostel.

This hostel is nicely located near all the main sites so you can walk to all of them. It's also very close to a metro station. The hostel is clean and the staff friendly. I stayed in the 10 bed dorm and there was ample space. It didn't feel like you were packed in like sardines. There's a fully equipped kitchen. The only complaint I have is that the internet didn't work for pretty much my entire stay on my floor. They were working on fixing it when I left.

Thank you for the comment. We had some difficulty with our internet provider, but the problem is solved by now. Sorry for the discomfort and hopefully see you soon!

Really wonderful hostel -- friendly and helpful staff, good location near the city center, very clean and well-run. Beautiful old building, too. Highly recommended.

Really lovely hostel, clean, friendly, quiet and comfortable. No lockers for valuables but general security good. Highly recommended.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Location : Right at the heart of the city Accessibility : Very Easy to find Staff : Friendly , Helpful Stay : Very Comfortable , Kitchen nicely Equipped , Bed neat and clean

If you are after a hostel with great facilities and in a quiet spot then this is for you.

Really nice clean hostel in an excellent location. We found the staff to be friendly, very helpful and accommodating! I don't think I've ever been to a hostel that is as spotless and clean. The room we had was also very large, excellent if you want to relax while on your travels. The facilities are great! The metro station is right outside the door and the Danube a couple of minutes walk away!

• 8th Apr 2014

Very helpful and informative staff with plenty of local knowledge and friendly advice. Fantastic location and we were upgraded to an apartment at no extra cost. 5*

very friendly staffs n easy to meet people, and not expensive.........a good place

Excellent value for money, right at the center of town, takes 5 minutes to have an incredible view of the Danube. Takes 20 minutes to walk to the main attractions of Old Town Buda, or 5 minutes by metro (very very easy and efficient). The staff was great! The bathroom was so nice and huge, and there are 3 bathrooms in a complex, two with showers. We never had too wait to use the bathroom. Curtains should be added to the huge bathroom so people can use them simultaneously

It was amazing, well located and VERY clean! The staff was nice and helpfull! I recommand it!

I was only there for one night, but the staff were all very nice and helpful! The room was very big and the bed was comfy too. Overall, I had a very stay and would go back!

A wonderful place to stay! Staff are very friendly and helpful, facilities available were very good, we could have cooked if we wanted to, but just chose to eat out and keep some milk in the fridge. We stayed in a private with ensuite, the bathroom was very clean and the shower nice and powerful. Had wifi too, on out own floor as well as in the living room downstairs. Had a good tasting session of a local spirit in the hostel too, free of charge! Would strongly recommend :)

• 1st Mar 2014

One of the best hostel's I have stayed in , Location could not be better and our room had huge windows . Great Kitchen with everything you need and wifi was spot on no slow speeds or any drama connecting. Staff where great even arrange a taxi for us , Would defo stay here again and recommend it to anyone ! :D

Best staff i ever seen in a hostel.

• 28th Feb 2014

Really excellent, check in and out was fast. Only problem was a snorer, but the hostel can't help who it's guests are. Nice bathroom.

I've had a nice stay in Maverick Hostel. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Best location, I advise it to anyone :)

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Hungary

This hostel was nicer than some hotels I have been to. I would highly recommend the Maverick if you visit Budapest.

• 21st Feb 2014