Maverick Hostel & Ensuites Reviews

Ferencziek tere 2., Budapest, Hungary

Excellent value for money, right at the center of town, takes 5 minutes to have an incredible view of the Danube. Takes 20 minutes to walk to the main attractions of Old Town Buda, or 5 minutes by metro (very very easy and efficient). The staff was great! The bathroom was so nice and huge, and there are 3 bathrooms in a complex, two with showers. We never had too wait to use the bathroom. Curtains should be added to the huge bathroom so people can use them simultaneously

It was amazing, well located and VERY clean! The staff was nice and helpfull! I recommand it!

I was only there for one night, but the staff were all very nice and helpful! The room was very big and the bed was comfy too. Overall, I had a very stay and would go back!

A wonderful place to stay! Staff are very friendly and helpful, facilities available were very good, we could have cooked if we wanted to, but just chose to eat out and keep some milk in the fridge. We stayed in a private with ensuite, the bathroom was very clean and the shower nice and powerful. Had wifi too, on out own floor as well as in the living room downstairs. Had a good tasting session of a local spirit in the hostel too, free of charge! Would strongly recommend :)

• 1st Mar 2014

One of the best hostel's I have stayed in , Location could not be better and our room had huge windows . Great Kitchen with everything you need and wifi was spot on no slow speeds or any drama connecting. Staff where great even arrange a taxi for us , Would defo stay here again and recommend it to anyone ! :D

Best staff i ever seen in a hostel.

• 28th Feb 2014

Really excellent, check in and out was fast. Only problem was a snorer, but the hostel can't help who it's guests are. Nice bathroom.

I've had a nice stay in Maverick Hostel. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Best location, I advise it to anyone :)

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Hungary

This hostel was nicer than some hotels I have been to. I would highly recommend the Maverick if you visit Budapest.

• 21st Feb 2014

Excellent, the staff is very friendly and the hostel has a wonderful location.

We were quite satisfied about the hostel from some points of view: - the location - the fact that the room are ensuites, which is a very good thing, moreover if the price is as much as what we've paid. However, the hygiene of the place was not perfect, and the check-in was a little bit cold. I would reconmend them to improve the hospitality (a card with a message in the room, or the bed completely done, or some more smiles). One more thing: the city map is awful...

Thank you for the useful comment. Sorry for the mistakes we made. We will discuss the cleanliness issue with our colleague who is repsonsible for this area to improve it as soon as possible. It is also one of our aim to provide friendly atmosphere in our hostel, so we will certainly talk to our receptionists to be more welcoming towards our guests.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Maverick. The staff are really friendly and helpful. It's in a great central location right next to the metro station which makes it easy to reach from the airport. There was free wifi and computers you could use. Towels were provided and we also asked for a hair dryer which they have to us for free for the duration of our stay. There was also a couple of events at the hostel we were invited to attend but didn't make it to. Beautiful building! Great stay! Isobel

• 8th Feb 2014

Maverick Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. I stayed in a private room and also the dorm and they were both great. The bed in the dorm was probably the best bed I've slept in in over 3 months! (Sorry, bed in the private room was rubbish!). The staff are lovely and super helpful. And it's the perfect location to explore Budapest and the metro stop is right next to the hostel. Plus, they've got a free skype phone and I was able to call home. Highly recommend!

Greetings to everyone. The staff is absolutely amazing, and the place too. It's a hostel that looks like a 3 star hotel. Great, clean, quiet. It has a nice lounge area, with many computers available and a nice kitchen. I enjoyed and became friends with the staff right away.

1 2 3 Next » last »