Maverick Hostel & Ensuites Reviews

Ferencziek tere 2., Budapest, Hungary

V happy clean and friendly excellent

• 11th Aug 2014

area behind microwave, very dirty with food etc

Dear Chris, We have talked to our cleanning staff to pay a lot more attention for the kitchen area. Sorry for the miscomfort

Possibly the best hostel I have stayed at. Stayed in a private room and it is better than a lot of hotels I've stayed in and is extremely cheap, even in high season. Definitely recommend!

This ancient building housed many large dorms or apartments. We were in the latter and were thoroughly impressed by the size of the room and the grandeur of such a cheap facility. It was a return trip to Mav and I would go back!

Great place, clean, safe and in city center. Perfect!!!

I have to say this one of the best hostel i stayed at. The whole concept is really nice and pretty well define. The staffs is so nice even take you to the room and explain you everything. The location cannot be better, you can reach everything walking from there. The rooms are clean, toilets are also clean the WIFI IS PERFECT. In general after being in around 150 hostels this is one of the best so far for me.

Dear Rafael, Thank you for your comment, we are very happy that you liked our hostel, hope to see you soon again.

I like this hostel very much. I want to recommend you guys. staff was very kind. good location to trip Budapest (near the Erzebet bridge).

The emplacement of the hostel is very good and the reception sympatic. You have free wifi and free computer acess. The only bad point is the shower and the noise of the road.

Dear Marie, Thank you for staying at us. We have changed the shower head and we have also talked to the cleanning ladies to do a more precise job.

Lovely chilled out hostel. The rooms and en suite were very clean and perfect for a budget weekend. Great location near everything!. Perfect hostel for us but maybe not enough nightlife and socialising for other groups or inderviduals

Dear Lucy, Thanks for the lovely review. We are happy that you had a good time. We organize social events three times a week, where we offer free wine or spirit tasting. On Thursdays this includes a free pub crawl too among our guests, but we would like to provide some sort of event for most of the nights, so we will think about it how to improve. See you next time!

Amazing hostel, I can't wait to come back here to see more of budapest! Full kitchen to cook, right next door to grocery store, laundry facilities if you need. Amazing! Great location too.

From wine tasting to Palinka tasting to pub hopping, there wasn't an evening when you didn't have something fun in mind for us, in and on the house. The personalized attention to detail by all the staff was a treat.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »