Maverick Hostel & Ensuites Reviews

Ferencziek tere 2., Budapest, Hungary

Very nice location with very helpful staff, the dorm room was really nice also with comfortable bed which I didn't have to make up myself. A really great hostel.

This hostel is nicely located near all the main sites so you can walk to all of them. It's also very close to a metro station. The hostel is clean and the staff friendly. I stayed in the 10 bed dorm and there was ample space. It didn't feel like you were packed in like sardines. There's a fully equipped kitchen. The only complaint I have is that the internet didn't work for pretty much my entire stay on my floor. They were working on fixing it when I left.

Thank you for the comment. We had some difficulty with our internet provider, but the problem is solved by now. Sorry for the discomfort and hopefully see you soon!

Really wonderful hostel -- friendly and helpful staff, good location near the city center, very clean and well-run. Beautiful old building, too. Highly recommended.

Really lovely hostel, clean, friendly, quiet and comfortable. No lockers for valuables but general security good. Highly recommended.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Location : Right at the heart of the city Accessibility : Very Easy to find Staff : Friendly , Helpful Stay : Very Comfortable , Kitchen nicely Equipped , Bed neat and clean

If you are after a hostel with great facilities and in a quiet spot then this is for you.

Really nice clean hostel in an excellent location. We found the staff to be friendly, very helpful and accommodating! I don't think I've ever been to a hostel that is as spotless and clean. The room we had was also very large, excellent if you want to relax while on your travels. The facilities are great! The metro station is right outside the door and the Danube a couple of minutes walk away!

• 8th Apr 2014

Very helpful and informative staff with plenty of local knowledge and friendly advice. Fantastic location and we were upgraded to an apartment at no extra cost. 5*

1 2 3 4 Next » last »