Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Superb 6625 Total Reviews
Superb 6625 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2017

Nice place, good location, friendly staff, and meet some awesome friends.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2017

I only had one night here and arrived late and left early but the hostel was clean and in a good location

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017

This was the first time I ever stayed in a hostel and I loved the experience. I came to Barcelona from Portugal where I was staying with my family. When I landed I expressed to Joào, one of the receptionist and a fellow portugese, how I was not here to only go to museames and torist traps. He told me the places to go. I love history but in my 5 days I stayed I found no time to go to one museum. Walking around, eating food, seeing flamingo shows and going to the beach consumed me.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
2nd Aug 2017

Staff were lovely and very helpful with any questions. Room was a bit noisy as it was right above a Main Street. Would recommend

• christianbonadio6330
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
30th Jul 2017
8.0

It was fine. The beds in the dorms make a huge amount of noise when you move an inch but that's standard. The place for me was just a little flat overall although I was barely there 2 nights so didn't get a great feel. Met a few nice people but the common areas were out of the way or not really welcoming from what I saw. Not the worst and not the best.

• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2017

It has wifi better than my home. Enough said.

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

Such a fun hostel!

24th Jul 2017

Staff was really nice, lockers and beds were fine too and i loved the free coffe ¨:) but the showers werent nice and the toilets were often dirty or broken

• amrezzfaith9149
  • Egypt, Male, 25-30
22nd Jul 2017

Had an amazing stay, n the staff are super friendly n very helpful they make u feel like u are part of their family n for sure the location is perfect and everything is very close...diffidently I'll go again n I'll recommend all my friends to stay there 😇👌🏼

22nd Jul 2017

The staff here was amazing - friendly, helpful, and who actually made good recommendations! Clean, spacious common areas and the biggest lockers I've ever seen. I loved the ambience of this place, and I liked that it was a little off the beaten path so I could get a break from the masses of tourists. I also appreciated that I could use the luggage room and facilities when I arrived way before check-in time. Thanks for a great stay!