Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Everything you need. Highly recommended. Loved the room key which is water proof band you wear on your wrist - very convenient! Extremely friendly staff. Gracias!

I thought the hostel was very nice and clean. It was close to the metro and close to a lot of restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 27th Jun 2015

The air conditioning in the rooms needs to be fixed. Waking up sweaty every day is not ideal!

It was a good hostel in general... Although it could have more suites.

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

My first hostel in Europe, traveling alone. All the staff very extremely friendly, gave me a map on arrival, pointed out all the sights, places to eat, how best to use the metro. Room was clean, had AC, cleaner makes your bed every day, bathrooms were clean.

Had a great time here the staff were very helpful whenever we had a question. They offer a free walking tour of the city everyday. The rooms were quite clean and had a safe for us to use. The shower however had no hot water. They were a 30minute walk to the beach very nice. And close to a metro station. Offered dinners for €6 every night. Had wifi and computers for everyone to use. All in all I would stay here again.

One of the greatest hostel I stayed so far. Great staff, great location. The common room there was the best room where you can meet people, make friends and have chit chat. Internet is not really good, I could not use wifi when I was at my room

Helpful friendly great atmosphere..😀 me gusta mucho gracias!!

The location, and atmosphere of the hostel were great! Very close to many sites, or within a short transit ride. We were in the attic flat, and the character of the building was a treat (old school elevator, courtyard view out bathroom window, etc). The only thing that could have been better was that we had very loud neighbours (in the other rooms of the flat) and there was little to no sound-proofing between the hallway and our room - but this was a minor inconvenience.

Our stay was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They give free walking tours and offer dinner for only 6€ they also take groups out at night for drinking and discos. One of the best hostels we have ever stayed in!!! Highly recommend!

• 19th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Rooms are A/C'ed, the beds are comfortable and the hostel is very clean. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly - shout out to Rose!

• 17th Jun 2015

This hostel is AWESOME! close to everything, clean, staff are so friendly (especially julia!) and helpful, and the atmosphere was awesome. Only downside was the curtains weren't very good and it was hot in the rooms But you'll only be in there to sleep! I'll be back!!

• 17th Jun 2015

Overall it was a great place. It had opportunities for sightseeing as well as partying if that is something you are looking for. It's great place if you want to travel and make new friends.

• 12th Jun 2015

The dinner (paella) I had in the hostel is excellent! Staff is also very good. They gave me lots of advices at the begining and during the stay. Location of the hostel is quite good, the only thing I would like to complain is noise from the street! Motors and vehicles all the night.

Excellent stay - they were very accomodating and friendly to a large group of us (14 people int he end over three nights with different people arriving on different days.) Flexible in arrangements and organised. The trip was fantastic - thank you very much.

• 11th Jun 2015

rundown rooms, dirty bathroom, thin walls, used up mattresses and location is not that central.

the foood!!!!! soooo good!!! dinner is cheap and excellent.. i completely recommend that.. the rest was ok i had a private room with a friend and it was good for the price,..

Litterally best hostel. Amazing location, the staff are increadible. This hostel will spoil you with its clean facility and wonderful people coming through every day and in addition the hostel is very inexpensive! I would highly recomend to anyone.

• 10th Jun 2015

The vibe was great. Very easy to mingle/make friends. Dinner and pub crawl was awesome!

My friend and I greatly enjoyed the hostel! The atmosphere was amazing and the staff was extremely helpful. The rooms were cleaned everyday. We also had lockers large enough to fit our bags and keep them safe which was a big bonus for us. The only complaint that I have is that the beds were not very comfortable at all. That it the one thing I would recommend them improving on.

• 10th Jun 2015