Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

It seems to me (and my cousin) that the staff were more interested in talking to each other than to the actual guests.

This hostel was really nice! The home cooked dinner was good, but very late! I wasn't expecting the cleaning lady to be as thorough as she was, so it was nice but when she made my bed she moved all the stuff away and that was nerve wracking when I first realized my stuff wasn't where I left it. All in all, not a bad place

The staff were friendly and informative and everywhere was clean. The in house dinner for 5euro was amazing! The online photos don't do it justice!

• 12th Apr 2015

The stuff was just awesome!! When we arrived we got all information which are neccesary for Barcelona and they were trying to fix our problems (if we had some) straight away. The key system was the best I've ever seen in a hostel so far - it's kind of a bracelet so you don't have to think about where to put your key and you won't loose it. The hostel has nice facilities to chill and the cleaning lady is doing an excellent job! Would go there again

Nice hostel. Good people, location, staff and rooms. :-)

The hostel was one of the reasons why my visit to Barcelona was so fun. I stayed for 3 days and actually moved to this hostel after a bad experience at an esteemed hotel. Am I glad that I did! The staff is wonderful and accommodating and are very knowledgeable about the city. I took tours and the staff actually taught me more than the guides! The hostel is close to the tube station so it's easy to get to. If you prefer to walk, it is prime location. Less than 10 min. walk to everything.

Great staff, tours, pub crawl, dinner, etc. no complaints! I would definitely return!

very friendly staff. Kitchen, rooms and toilets are very clean. excellent wifi and several pcs for browsing. Wish could have stayed further. nearby super shop and metro station within 5 minutes. Wish could have stayed further. Highly recommended.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Bangladesh

The hostel is absolutely amazing. The staff is friendly, helpful, and nice. The facilities are very good. Our room was extremely clean! And we literally enjoyed staying there and wish we could've stayed longer. So the hostel is recommended for you all out there.

Just had a lovely stay with my 16 year old son. The hostel is extremely friendly, clean and welcoming, and the staff were wonderful. I had my purse stolen on the train from the airport (Beware! Take the aerobus from the airport and take care in the tourist areas) and the staff couldn't have been more caring and helpful in my moment of need. Delicious food for five euros every night. Walking tour is a great introduction to the city. We had a cosy, clean room and hot showers. Fab!

• 7th Apr 2015

extremely friendly and helpful staff! were there to help us out through everything. Ans great atmosphere! cheap and amazing spanish food for dinner upon sign up! Loved it.

Great location. The free walking tour and nights out at the bar are worth it. Aluizio took us to the ice bar and beach club and we had a great time. A friend got her laptop stolen in the room and when asked to check the security cameras, they informed us that the cameras only did live feed but did not record. Music in the bathrooms was great for getting ready in the morning and staff was helpful with directions.

Loved this place! The room was clean and spacious. Cool TV and game room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would totally recommend this place to anyone :-)

• 2nd Apr 2015

This hostel had everything I needed. Front desk was extremely helpful and had no problems at all.

• 2nd Apr 2015

The hostel is closed to the metro station. The club is good, staff is friendly. It is more clean than other hostels, the common area is comfortable and relaxing.

Loved the hostel, great location and everything was clean. We had a short stay but no problems during our stay!

• 1st Apr 2015

Everything was good, perfect location and very value for money!

This hostel was one of the best hostel that I have visited before Althought they do not offer breakfast there is clean and tidy kitchen facilities and group dinner (you can register for dinner so that you can have traditional Spanish food with other hostel customers) Wifi works well in the room

Julia, Kike, and the rest of the staff were awesome!!!!!!! Loved the dinners and all the information provided. Truly a great vibe and all the amenities were wonderful.

• 30th Mar 2015