Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the facilities were good, and the location was relatively central. Definitely worth the price!

• 20th Mar 2015

My stay here was quick, but I really have no complaints about the hostel. It was not the nicest hostel I had been to, but the staff was very personable and eager to help. I left an item behind in the room and they sent me an email immediately after and asked if i would like them to ship it to me.

Amazing staff and facilities

Great friendly and helpful staff. There is an awesome positive communal atmosphere here with group dinners and activities. I highly recommend staying here if you are looking for friendly faces and good times. Unfortunately we stayed only for one night. I wish we could have stayed longer. My only gripe was that the walls were too thin and our neighbours too loud so we didn't sleep until past midnight. I highly recommend this place to backpackers.

We've had a great time at the hostel! Great staff, clean rooms and the best dinners i've had there so far for only €5,-. Couldn't get any better than that. You'll definitely see mee again.

• 14th Mar 2015

When you enter the room the first time it smells a little so try to let more fresh air in more frequently

• 9th Mar 2015

Awesome stay at Mediterranean! Staff is off the wall helpful and kind.

Just go... Just do it! You may doubt my hundred rating, but this is the first, and only, 100 rating that is completely true. The people are amazing. I decided to bail on my other hostel so I could stay here again. They feed you, entertain you, house you, and would probably clothe you. When I arrived they said "more members to the family. " it only took me one day to realize what they meant. So just go, you won't regret it. If you don't like it I will reimburse you

This hostel was great for the 35 euro I paid for it for the weekend. The staff were extremely friendly and the atmosphere was very pleasant. I wish that they had an elevator to get up to the third floor but other than that the all girls 6 person dorm was clean and very comfortable. Only downside is that the toilets were pretty dirty and didn't seem to be cleaned regularly. It was nice that our rooms were straightened up each day also. Would definitely recommend this place! Great atmosphere

Amazing hostel and very warm culture and people. Their free walking tours are really nice. The guide was brilliant and very informative. Also dinners and food arrangements at the place are good. Don't forget to take your city visiting rips from the hostel guys. They are the best people to explain and guide you to which tours to take and what to avoid. The private rooms are small but cozy. Wifi is spotty but works fine for large period of time. Bathrooms are really clean and well maintained. Good

• 4th Mar 2015
  • India

Everything was professional and well done! Clean, organized, and very fun.

Lovely people, lovely place, great location, helped make our first nights in spain amazing, thanks!

• 3rd Mar 2015

We stayed in Mediterranean Youth Hostel for 5 nights and enjoyed our stay very much! The staff were helpful and all the facilities worked. We stayed in a double room with ensuite, but used the common kitchen once. Wifi didn't work for either of us, but the hostel had computers in the common room so it wasn't a problem. Big plus on the hairdryer and towels that were included in the price! The location was also perfect - close to everything but still in a calm area. Thumbs up from Finland!!

Loved loved LOVED this hostel!! Fantastic location and the staff was all wonderful! We had a very big group and they were more than accommodating. The facilities were clean and they played great music; Great set up for a walking tour, and a delicious paella dinner one night - can't say enough good things! A perfect place to stay when seeing beautiful Barcelona!

Good staff.

Really nice place and gentle staff. Our bed was a little to small (not a single or a double, just in between) and the room in general was tiny! Our bedroom had a window on a fairly noisy road (cars, ambulances) but with good earplugs there's no problem! But those little inconveniences, everything was great.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Such a nice hostel. Great welcoming atmosphere, super nice people and staff.

This hostel is absolutely fantastic. The atmosphere on arrival was immediately comforting and the service we received was top quality from when we stepped in the door til when we left. We had the most spirited, conversational and helpful receptionist. He carried our luggage, gave us valuable knowledge of the city and hostel & walked us to a site 15 min away. The hostel is perfectly clean, safe, secure and ideally located. There is an awesome big kitchen/dining, movie room and great comfy rooms.

A very pleasant stay in Barcelona. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 16th Feb 2015

Very nice hostel. Internet was good in the rooms. Wish there was one extra bathroom per apartment or at least a separate shower.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6