9.0
Superb 5,643 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 5,643 Total Reviews
Mediterranean Youth Hostel Located at Diputació 335 principal, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08009 Diputació 335 principal
90% 5643
41.3944854 2.1722888
    Rooms available

22nd Jun 2016

Everyone including the staff were super chill and helpful. I loved how they offered inexpensive homecooked dinners, free morning walking tours, and evening events that allowed us to see other parts of the city as well as meet everyone at the hostel. The kitchen was very well organized and clean and our private room was clean and well air conditioned. Once you get used to the metro, everything was conveniently close. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.

Everything ok!

• USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff went above and beyond to help the guests and I loved both days I was here. If your coming to Barcelona, this is the place to stay. That's if you want to go out and party do pub crawls and all of that at night, and during the day sight see. If you do want to sleep while traveling; well you shouldn't and should have fun instead.

• England, Male, 31-40
19th Jun 2016

Great place to stay. Welcoming staff with good recommendations of where to go and what to do. The home cooked food was great value too. Already planning my next trip. Joe

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2016

Was there for Sónar and it was just great. Staff is so nice and helpful and makes you feel at home the minute you walk in. The food prepared by the awesome chef is amazing and the atmosphere is lovely, specially during dinner. They also have lockers for free and a shower with blinking lights so you can rave while you shower listening to Bob Dylan (they also have speakers in the bathrooms). When I'm in Barcelona I know I'm staying there. Thanks for the most enjoyable stay!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

Really liked our time here. Private room was really comfy and was impressed with our shared bathroom-had a good hairdryer which was nice for a change! Great wifi was a bonus too. Location was good-not a long walk to get to the main sights. Not cheap for what you get; although was very happy here and would return.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

Arriving in Barca late on a Sunday night with a mate of mine, we couldn't wait to get set up. Fortunately our Mediterranean hostel was perfect for our needs! It's single bedroom apartments were fantastic for using as a base, with the air con a great amenity during the hot summer months. Free towels and cleaning everyday were unexpected and put this hostel above any other I'd stayed in. Dinner for just 6 Euros was amazing value for money, and the bar crawls were perfect too! A great stay! x

11th Jun 2016

Very friendly staff!!!!! Had events planned for you every day if you wanted. Great location

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

Loved this hostel overall, felt that I kind of overpayed but I would definitely go back and stay again in the future. Clean facilities, great activities and the people were so nice!

• Tajikistan, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

Absolutely amazing staff - everyone was so friendly and ready to help. They even lend me an iron and a hanger for my suit. The rooms were a bit smaller (with 10 beds), but that was my choice. My best hostel experience so far.