Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Located very close to a metro stop. Staff was friendly and extremely helpful. No free breakfast but facilities include a kitchen, game room, and dining room

Ya so I didn't stay there during normal hours I guess, like I came in real late and left early. So I'm not so sure of the community but as far as i could see from the design it seemed like it would stimulate communion, also their events such as group dinner. There were plenty of computers to use and the staff were friendly, I only planned on one day at a time and they offered me a locker during the day when I hadn't a reservation to come back. Quite nice. Great location next to Girona Metro.

• 16th Oct 2014

asked for a light bulb to be replace which never got done but we didn't chase it up and only asked once

There are free lockers! Close walk to las ramblas and old town. Cheap but very accomodating and comfortable. I felt safe. Couldn't be better!

• 14th Oct 2014

Great hostel! The location is excellent and the staff is amazing. They give really good tips about where to go and eat. Our room was nice and big, very clean. There were dinners every night with very cool cookers and then we went out all together. I will come back again! ;)

• 12th Oct 2014

My friend and I spent 3 nights at the hostel, and we enjoyed our stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean and everything well organized. The location is very good. If you like walking you will not need any public transportation, however, the area is well connected to the public transportation network of the city.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Iran

nice location Nice people at reception Bathroom ( hand soap only ) So have to fly with your shower gel

• 8th Oct 2014

Staff arent that good in english

• 3rd Oct 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful! The hostel also had drinks and food for sale that were very cheap!

We had a great stay here! We had a private room with an ensuite. Everything was clean and cozy. Our private kitchen was nice although the hot plate didn't work. We got wifi from our room. Good location, about 8 min walk from the metro. Would def recommend.

Nice staff, I borrowed an umbrella from them and they said i could keep it because it was raining. At the end of the day i was passing by and returned the umbrella coz maybe someone else would use it as i did. very helpful and kind. thank you

• 29th Sep 2014

Great staff! and what I appreciate most was the dinner and clubbing with other visitors. A chance to meet new fantastic people!

almost everything was good! I was satisfied with having stayed in this hostel. there are lockers for each person. but bed mattress was not really good. the middle of mattress was fell down I felt uncomfortable while sleeping.

Great place to start my grand European adventure. Fellow travelers were always friendly and the staff facilitated and encouraged people getting together for meals or nights out. Loved my stay there.

Very close to metro and you can walk to main attractions too. Showes where good and clean, nice tv area too. Rooms have safe luggage storage. The only thing is that rooms can get very hot in summer.

Mediterranean Youth Hostel was the coolest hostel I stayed at so far! The staff does a great job helping people mingle with each other and creating fun itineraries to do at night. Just be careful and always lock your valuables in the lockers in the rooms. A girl in my room had her camera stolen while she was in the shower, our door didn't lock automatically so be weary of that too.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Good place, good location, the staff is very friendly and the place has a very nice atmosphere.

Even though I was exhausted on my first night here, I was convinced to do the pubcrawl. It was AWESOME! Great value for your money! The staff was so friendly and funny! I made great friends. Good place for a solo traveler! No breakfast, but the kitchen is well equipped to cook.

The hostel was great; the only issue we had the safe was working when setting the code.

• 17th Sep 2014

Everything was really nice however the roof (4 dorms mixed) was tiny and it was nice if was bigger and contained a small table/cabinet.

• 16th Sep 2014