Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

I had the nicest stay at this hostel, we stayed in a double private and it felt like we had our own apartment. The staff were so nice, could not speak more highly of them. They have special dinner nights and give you the option to eat and go out with them. Less than a 1 min walk to the tram stop that takes you right into the heart of Barcelona and other areas it needed. Really easy train system to use. Supermarket in the same street. Thanks for my stay I would highly recommend staying here!

Really good hostel, super nice staff! Everything is great!

• 1st Jul 2015
  • Mexico

The showers kept turning off after every 30 seconds, so you had to keep pushing the button. It also took nearly took 2 minutes for the water to be warm.

great staff!

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Poland

This place is great! The staff were probably my favorite thing about this hostel. They were so friendly and helpful and made us feel right at home. The metro stop is right around the corner, but many sttractions are within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again!

Great hostel. Everything you need : Free WIFI, Walking tours, free print outs, free Coffee 24 hours... Highly recommended. Loved the room key which is water proof band you wear on your wrist - very convenient! Try the dinners and pub crawl. Amazing and extremely friendly staff. Gracias!

• 29th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Everything you need. Highly recommended. Loved the room key which is water proof band you wear on your wrist - very convenient! Extremely friendly staff. Gracias!

I thought the hostel was very nice and clean. It was close to the metro and close to a lot of restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 27th Jun 2015

The air conditioning in the rooms needs to be fixed. Waking up sweaty every day is not ideal!

It was a good hostel in general... Although it could have more suites.

My first hostel in Europe, traveling alone. All the staff very extremely friendly, gave me a map on arrival, pointed out all the sights, places to eat, how best to use the metro. Room was clean, had AC, cleaner makes your bed every day, bathrooms were clean.

Had a great time here the staff were very helpful whenever we had a question. They offer a free walking tour of the city everyday. The rooms were quite clean and had a safe for us to use. The shower however had no hot water. They were a 30minute walk to the beach very nice. And close to a metro station. Offered dinners for €6 every night. Had wifi and computers for everyone to use. All in all I would stay here again.

One of the greatest hostel I stayed so far. Great staff, great location. The common room there was the best room where you can meet people, make friends and have chit chat. Internet is not really good, I could not use wifi when I was at my room

Helpful friendly great atmosphere..😀 me gusta mucho gracias!!

The location, and atmosphere of the hostel were great! Very close to many sites, or within a short transit ride. We were in the attic flat, and the character of the building was a treat (old school elevator, courtyard view out bathroom window, etc). The only thing that could have been better was that we had very loud neighbours (in the other rooms of the flat) and there was little to no sound-proofing between the hallway and our room - but this was a minor inconvenience.

Our stay was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They give free walking tours and offer dinner for only 6€ they also take groups out at night for drinking and discos. One of the best hostels we have ever stayed in!!! Highly recommend!

• 19th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Rooms are A/C'ed, the beds are comfortable and the hostel is very clean. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly - shout out to Rose!

• 17th Jun 2015

This hostel is AWESOME! close to everything, clean, staff are so friendly (especially julia!) and helpful, and the atmosphere was awesome. Only downside was the curtains weren't very good and it was hot in the rooms But you'll only be in there to sleep! I'll be back!!

• 17th Jun 2015

No air-con in the room, the rooms are small, however the staff are nice. The cook is amazing, and Jaoa is full of life!

Overall it was a great place. It had opportunities for sightseeing as well as partying if that is something you are looking for. It's great place if you want to travel and make new friends.

• 12th Jun 2015