Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

great hostel!

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, kitchen very clean and organized. I'd highly recommend it (in fact I'm already doing it between my friends), and would definitely stay there again. One of th best hostels I've been! Simple, but pretty much well organized, with a perfect location and amazing energy :)

We stayed at the hostel for six days in a double bedroom with private bathroom. We were pleasantly surprised about the fact that this bedroom was located in the attic which made sure there was not too much noise! The bedroom and bathroom were clean and good. I would have liked to be able to sweep our floor with a brush or something since the cleaning staff doesn't do that and it would have been nice if our towels had been changed during the week. Also the kitchen lacks equipment. Very good stay!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Very friendly staff, as clean as it can be with so many people in one place, super close to metro and you don't even really need it because it's so close to center, a large supermarket, ... Loved it.

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Belgium

Awesome hostel stuff,amazing locality also not hard to find when you get off from airport bus,you should try

• 26th Jan 2016
  • Turkey

My friend and I enjoyed our stay at the Mediterranean Youth Hostel in Bacelona. We didn't spend too much time at the hostel, we were mostly just there to sleep and shower. However, we made good use of the living room (common room) where we met some folks staying in other dorms. Then the "pizza night" was also a great chance to meet other people staying there and have a lovely meal! There wasn't much there for breakfast, so we always had to go buy, but the hostel as a whole is pretty great!

Great hostel for visiting Barcelona. Close to everything you need. And also nice and quiet.

• 19th Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

A great family atmosphere and I will recommend it to everyone!

• 16th Jan 2016

The hostel was super nice! We booked a Private Room with a shared bathroom and it was perfect for our weekend trip. The room was located in the building next door, we also had a separate entrance, so everything was calm. The hostel was well located and the rooms where clean. You also had a little safe in your room. The staff told us nice advices about what to do in Barcelona like sightseeing, restaurants and stuff. I would come back if I ever visit Barcelona again!

• 16th Jan 2016

Nice staff and very well located hostel in Barcelona. The kitchen facilities are average but I would definetily recommend this hostel if your looking for something friendly and cheap!

Had a lovely stay here, great location close to main attractions and the Main Street as well as metro stops. Our double bed private ensuite room was small but nice, shower was awesome. Facilities were really good with a kitchen, pool table and computers, they do your laundry and there is a cheap supermarket across the road. The common area allowed you to meet alot of cool people and walking tours pick you up from the hostel, which are really good! Would stay here again.

We got the willies the second we walked in. The staff was nice enough but everything about the hostel was closed off and secluded. It smelled like chlorine which also made us uneasy. We ended up switching hostels after one night.

The place could do wih a bit of maintenance, to modernise the place. That said, there was plenty on offer from the place, common room with sofas, games room, computers and washing facilities. The staff were all great help and gave us detailed guide to Barcelona. Thanks to everyone :)

The Mediterranean Youth Hostel is well located and has some charm, but its dorms are definitely not a good place to sleep, particularly on weekends. Private rooms are a better deal.

I had a great stay here! The staff was amazingly friendly, the location was great, and the hostel itself was nice. I really liked the kitchen and dining area. I would recommend this hostel to anybody who doesn't mind a little noise and is looking for some fun in Barcelona!

• 8th Jan 2016

The hostel is very well located, but we were staying in a single room on the top of the building and the easiest way out was by an independent door, which was not always locked. The hot water in the bathroom was just after a quick shower, the second bath had to be with warm or cold water.

Had a great stay at this hostel, the atmosphere was great and the people were pretty too. The dinner served there is resturant quality and very satisfying to the palate. If you're in Barcelona and looking for a fun place stay here.

The water was always hot. I took a jogg and they were cleaning my room, everything gets cleaned throughly. The kitchen is awesome too. It stayed clean as well. The desk staff were always helpful and gave me tips for good places to eat.

The hostel was good, totally worth the money. It was quite weird that there are so few toilets, even though the capacity is pretty high. Sleeping in a squeeking bed is never nice and so it was not this time either, even though the bed itself was really comfortable. Staff is really helpful and nice!

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Finland

Loved the atmosphere in the hostel and the staff were all friendly and brilliant!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7