Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

This hostel was fantastic. Very clean and in a good location. Also the meals for €5 are awesome as Enrique is a great cook. Can't go wrong with this place.

It is a pretty nice hostel with very nice People and staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable... The only thing I have to criticize is the Internet Connection - there were sometimes Problems. It seems like that there can only be a limited number of People on coincident.

• 10th Dec 2014

Amazed by its neatness and its hospitality.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Eritrea

Pretty good, the staff helped us a lot. Very clean. Free city tour. Awesome place to stay

good location ,nice staff and cleaning room.

• 4th Dec 2014
  • China

The two argentians were very nice and friendly (as all argentians), the hostel is good and has everything a hostel needs, the room was lovely, powerful shower, and is very close to the turisty bits of barcelona. We do recommend it. Muchas gracias, buen hostal y buenos huespedes!

Excellent hostel, cheap, perfect location and staff amazing! Cheap dinners everyday (only 5€) and free tours in the morning. I will recommend to everyone. Thank you guys!! ;)

• 30th Nov 2014

I stayed here on 4 separate occasions as I really like this hostel. Facilities are great, staff are awesome, great value for money. I wonder if I will make it back for a 5th visit this Europe adventure?

I love this place will go back soon!! Can't fault it. They even provide evening meal between 7 and 9pm for only 5 euro.

This place was awesome - 15 min walk from Placa Cataluyna, right next to 2 metro stops, super friendly staff, free lockers in the room, movies that you can rent out, computer room, €5 optional dinner and awesome vending machines for snacks, drinks and coffee. Easily one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

Overall was pretty nice, the only thing bad was the wifi that was really unstable and haven't allowed us to have decent internet connections when we were in the hostel.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

Really great place and amazing location. Also helpful staff. I recommend!

• 15th Nov 2014

This hostel was amazing! The staff were extremely helpful. The cooks whipped up epic meals every night for only 5€ and gave us a real variety of spanish cuisine. I met so many awesome people while there to see the sights with and dive into Barcelonas thriving nightlife. I wouldnt stay anywhere else, stop looking and book this hostel.

great staff! Always there to help you and really friendly! location is really good! bathrooms are really clean as well as the other facilities and the bedrooms. strongly recommended

Unfortunately I only stayed at this place for one night but it might be my favorite hostel I've stayed at! I walked in and was greeted by the friendly staff and then we had a great group dinner with the staff and other travelers. As a solo traveler, it was very easy to meet people and have a crew to go out with. The chef was awesome and cooked a diverse delicious meal of Spanish food. Gracias por todo! Shoutout to my girl Maria in reception! She was great.

• 8th Nov 2014

Very good atmosphere, the staff is very nice and the cooker has talent. The hostel is well located, we could visit Barcelona only walking. Common rooms are pleasant, the only bad thing is that the toilets do not always work... But I will go back if I decide to visit the city again!

• 7th Nov 2014

Really like the stuffs here. They are so nice and are ready to help you. It seems that they are interested in Chinese people:p The location is convenient except a little invisible. Everything is clean and neat. I think I will choose to stay here again!

I absolutely loved this place! All the staff members were wonderful, there were food and drink items for sale (including a hostel dinner for €5, which was really good!), the common rooms were fun and brought around new friends and stories, the beds were great, and everything was super clean! I had been to 4 different hostels during this trip alone, and the Mediterranean Youth Hostel was my favorite! It was a little out of the way, but definitely worth the walk to/from touristy areas :D

The staff was very helpful, they gave us a map and suggestions on where we should go and eat. Our private room was clean and the shared bathroom was decently clean as well. The hostel hosts dinners every night, and although we never ate there the food smelled and looked amazing! The only complaint I have is the wifi didn't work in our room, only in the lounge.

Great hostel but the room was very dusty (not good for people with allergies). The staff is really nice though. They go out of their way to help. The dinner they offer is definitely a good choice! It might also be good to add some pegs in the bathrooms to hang clothes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7