Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Nice hostel, well located, with kitchen, good dorms & showers, organizes dinners and pubcrawls

I was happy with everything would definitely stay here again

Staff at the front desk is so great! Very helpful. Excellent hostel to meet people; party organized every night. I loved this place.

• 29th Jul 2015

had a very good night stay in the hostel. loved the fan in our room since it was very hot. close to the metro station girona and also close to the ramblas.

We really liked this hostel, the staff were very helpful and polite, the location was good right next to several Metro lines however not near the main station. Added bonus that we could get wifi in our room.

The location and social atmosphere of the hostel was far better then what I expected! I have been to several other hostels and this one takes the lead. It is also generally close to some good attractions that you may want to check in Barcelona. I would definitely stay here again when I come back to visit. Cheers to the fabulous staff!

Not that clean. Showers terrible to use, nowhere to leave your clothes. Stairs are horrible with bags and some of the staff are a bit out of it. Very young people staying at the hostel. Not a place I would hang out but was ok. Room had no windows so was pitch black

Hey, We are so sorry if you felt bad. You had a big group into your dorm and I guess it was annoying. We don't know why you say "room had no windows", of course we have windows in ALL our rooms (we are a legal hostel), and in 203 (yours) we have two. We also have elevator, but for one floor people usually use the stairs. Next time you need help or switch room please, tell us and we will make you stay better ;)

Nice place, Barcelona metro very accessible so location is good for really anything!

• 24th Jul 2015

We absolutely loved this hostel and would recommend to anyone coming to Barcelona! The hostel is very clean and the staff were incredibly helpful, specifically Joao and Carlos, who on several occasions went out of their way to ensure we had a great time! The dinners at the hostel are also delicious, traditional Spanish dishes. When we come back to Barcelona, we will definitely be staying at this hostel!

Its a great place for young ppl to stay. The location is good, very close to the Metro station, and also Casa Batllo and even Sagrada Familia. The free walking tour I joined in was very interesting.

Can't complain, that said I didn't interact with hostel people there as I was visiting friends in town. I'd stay again though, a very well run hostel

Nice place, very atmosphere, couldn't for more.

• 22nd Jul 2015

Absolutely incredible stay! This hostel made our trip to Barcelona perfect and unique! The family dinners were delightful I even got to learn how to make authentic Spanish dishes. The bar crawls were so special I felt safe the whole time. The staff truly made the place, John was able to truly give my friend and I a taste of the Barcelona spirit. This was by far the best hostel I have ever been to in Europe. I can't wait to go back!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Stayed in the private double room here. It had air con and looked like the bathroom was shared between two other private rooms. Allowed for a good sleep and is separate from the other parts of the hostel. As a result did not have much to do with actual hostel or people in there. Hostel looked to have a good vibe and people mixing otherwise for solo travelers. Metro is very easy to use anywhere so location is not a problem. No issues staying there, staff were helpful with questions.

We had a private room with shared and bathroom and it was fantastic, room was services daily, bathroom was very tidy and clean and we had access to a private kitchenette with microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge. The Staff were also extremely helpful and friendly.

GREAT atmosphere round the dinner table and the food is to die for! Brilliant value for money only downside is the washing facilities on the first floor.

The best hostel in Barcelona. I stay here every time I come to Barcelona

it was my first hostel during my trip i was satisfied with the hostel cause they gave me new bedsheets, pillow cover and the best thing for me was the key! it seemed like a watch and when i entered the room just touched it it was really convenient this hostel was clean, convenient, comfortable and staffs were kind as well but i have one complaint we arrived there at 40 past 12 but we could get into the room almost 3 o'clock

This is a fun hostel. Wonderful dinners every night! Location isn't bad at all, and it's right next to the metro. Awesome staff, great atmosphere, clean. AC was a bit weak, we were hot at night. Highly recommend!

Excellent hostel, clean, great value for money. We stayed in a private room which had its own little kitchen and shared bathroom and air conditioning. The staff were friendly and very helpful. They organize a dinner every night with traditional Spanish food which is a good way to meet others, they also organize pub crawls every night. The location is pretty good for walking to most places a bit far from the beach but other than that I would highly recommended this hostel.

• 15th Jul 2015