Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

The staff at the hostel were really friendly and helpful throughout my stay at the hostel. Facilities were clean too. Good location, with the metro station just around the corner, 15mins walk to Nord bus station.

Thank for the hostel support, I have a greatest time in my life in Barcelona!

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Vietnam

I enjoyed a lot in Barcelona and this hostel make me easy to move around the city. I took also the free walking tour that was actually very good, and the staff also are cool. I tried also by the chef a Catalan Dish thats was yummy by 5 euros.

great front desk people and walking distance to the city or right near a metro stop!

It's an amazing hostel and they organize a lot so you will have a great stay the staff is very friendly and helpfull too

• 30th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Fantastic staff that were welcoming and helpful. Nice common room areas to hang out, and the room size was nice as well. Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

• 30th Oct 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Mediterranean Youth hostel, so much so that I came back on 3 separate occasions. The staff are lovely and very friendly and helpful. The dinners they put on each night are also really tasty and good value. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever back in Barcelona!

I spent only one night but I was really surprise: staff amazing, good directions, bars, tours... They organize every night a dinner and it was really cheap (5€). I meet many people and we hang out all together with a guide. Thank you guys for make me feel at home! ;)

• 26th Oct 2014

I LOVED IT AND THE PEOPLE WERE AMAZING

The hostel was like home away from home! The staff was like family especially Kikkei (don't know whether I have spelt it correctly)! He is a lovely person and an amazing cook! I just loved it at the hostel. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Cyprus

Brief visit but would recommended! Would definitely stay here again, great location!

We booked an ensuite private room, which was cute & clean. Each floor of the hostel is what used to be an apartment, and the walls they put up are not the most soundproof but we had quiet neighbors during our stay. The kitchen that was shared by the rooms on our floor was very sparse. Only a mini fridge, toaster, and microwave. Maybe there is another bigger kitchen somewhere else in the hostel? If there was, we weren't informed of it. If we are in Barcelona again, we would likely stay again!

Really welcoming atsmotphere, I and my girlfriend spent 2 sweet nights in their room, the staffs help us alot, they reccommend us all the places to go and many tips to experience Barcelona . With this competitive price, their service is much better than I expected.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

This was an amazing expedience, the facilities were very clean, the rooms where a lot better than what I was expecting conisdering it was very cheap. If I ever go back to Spain, I will defenitely stay there again. I highly recommend it. The staff is very friendly and very helpful, they know a lot about the area

• 22nd Oct 2014

Really nice place, lovely staff. Short walk into the city center. Dinners were delicious. I'd happily stay there again!

Overall a great hostel! I have been travelling for two months now in hostels and the staff here are the best out of any place I have stayed in. Right when I arrived the man at the front desk took out a map and summarized the best sites and routes to get to the highlights in Barcelona. They were very knowledgeable about the city, places to eat, how to get around, etc. you can tell they are very passionate about their job. The free waking your was great and so were the other hostel activities.

excellent place to stay in Barcelona, crew was 5 star ! very helpful all the time. thank you so much, if I go back again I ll stay there defo.

The location of the Hostel is good but can be better. We did the organised dinner and it was great. Better than the restaurants nearby and 2 times cheaper. The staff was very helpful and kind.

Location and staff were great! Showers are tiny and you need to hold the shower head up... bit of a pain... but besides that, we loved it!

Enjoyed the hostel- friendly staff and good location.

• 19th Oct 2014