Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Good location, walking distance from paseo de gracia and plaza catalunya, metro station right around the corner. The staff was friendly and helpfull, didnt stay too long because it was fully-booked, great quality/price ratio.

I had the nicest stay at this hostel, we stayed in a double private and it felt like we had our own apartment. The staff were so nice, could not speak more highly of them. They have special dinner nights and give you the option to eat and go out with them. Less than a 1 min walk to the tram stop that takes you right into the heart of Barcelona and other areas it needed. Really easy train system to use. Supermarket in the same street. Thanks for my stay I would highly recommend staying here!

Really good hostel, super nice staff! Everything is great!

The showers kept turning off after every 30 seconds, so you had to keep pushing the button. It also took nearly took 2 minutes for the water to be warm.

great staff!

• 30th Jun 2015
  • Poland

This hostel is excellent. Large quiet rooms, clean massive bathrooms with awesome showers, 6€ prepared dinner and the staff are wicked. Wanted to come back but already booked out. Goes to show!

This place is great! The staff were probably my favorite thing about this hostel. They were so friendly and helpful and made us feel right at home. The metro stop is right around the corner, but many sttractions are within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again!

Great hostel. Everything you need : Free WIFI, Walking tours, free print outs, free Coffee 24 hours... Highly recommended. Loved the room key which is water proof band you wear on your wrist - very convenient! Try the dinners and pub crawl. Amazing and extremely friendly staff. Gracias!

• 29th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Everything you need. Highly recommended. Loved the room key which is water proof band you wear on your wrist - very convenient! Extremely friendly staff. Gracias!

I thought the hostel was very nice and clean. It was close to the metro and close to a lot of restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

The people at our time here were amazing! We were lucky to be at the hostel over the weekend and had a blast going out with our hostel guide and a group of guests! Barca and the MYH treated us great!

The air conditioning in the rooms needs to be fixed. Waking up sweaty every day is not ideal!

It was a good hostel in general... Although it could have more suites.

Expected a lot more because of the good ratings but I don't understand why. Not a great hostel

My first hostel in Europe, traveling alone. All the staff very extremely friendly, gave me a map on arrival, pointed out all the sights, places to eat, how best to use the metro. Room was clean, had AC, cleaner makes your bed every day, bathrooms were clean.

This hostel is cool. The vibe is great and you get to meet awesome people. Internet does not work very well so you do have to go to the common areas. Kitchen is awesome would totally recommended it!

Had a great time here the staff were very helpful whenever we had a question. They offer a free walking tour of the city everyday. The rooms were quite clean and had a safe for us to use. The shower however had no hot water. They were a 30minute walk to the beach very nice. And close to a metro station. Offered dinners for €6 every night. Had wifi and computers for everyone to use. All in all I would stay here again.

One of the greatest hostel I stayed so far. Great staff, great location. The common room there was the best room where you can meet people, make friends and have chit chat. Internet is not really good, I could not use wifi when I was at my room

Helpful friendly great atmosphere..😀 me gusta mucho gracias!!

The location, and atmosphere of the hostel were great! Very close to many sites, or within a short transit ride. We were in the attic flat, and the character of the building was a treat (old school elevator, courtyard view out bathroom window, etc). The only thing that could have been better was that we had very loud neighbours (in the other rooms of the flat) and there was little to no sound-proofing between the hallway and our room - but this was a minor inconvenience.