Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Really welcoming atsmotphere, I and my girlfriend spent 2 sweet nights in their room, the staffs help us alot, they reccommend us all the places to go and many tips to experience Barcelona . With this competitive price, their service is much better than I expected.

• 22nd Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

This was an amazing expedience, the facilities were very clean, the rooms where a lot better than what I was expecting conisdering it was very cheap. If I ever go back to Spain, I will defenitely stay there again. I highly recommend it. The staff is very friendly and very helpful, they know a lot about the area

• 22nd Oct 2014

Really nice place, lovely staff. Short walk into the city center. Dinners were delicious. I'd happily stay there again!

Overall a great hostel! I have been travelling for two months now in hostels and the staff here are the best out of any place I have stayed in. Right when I arrived the man at the front desk took out a map and summarized the best sites and routes to get to the highlights in Barcelona. They were very knowledgeable about the city, places to eat, how to get around, etc. you can tell they are very passionate about their job. The free waking your was great and so were the other hostel activities.

excellent place to stay in Barcelona, crew was 5 star ! very helpful all the time. thank you so much, if I go back again I ll stay there defo.

The location of the Hostel is good but can be better. We did the organised dinner and it was great. Better than the restaurants nearby and 2 times cheaper. The staff was very helpful and kind.

Location and staff were great! Showers are tiny and you need to hold the shower head up... bit of a pain... but besides that, we loved it!

Enjoyed the hostel- friendly staff and good location.

• 19th Oct 2014

Located very close to a metro stop. Staff was friendly and extremely helpful. No free breakfast but facilities include a kitchen, game room, and dining room

Ya so I didn't stay there during normal hours I guess, like I came in real late and left early. So I'm not so sure of the community but as far as i could see from the design it seemed like it would stimulate communion, also their events such as group dinner. There were plenty of computers to use and the staff were friendly, I only planned on one day at a time and they offered me a locker during the day when I hadn't a reservation to come back. Quite nice. Great location next to Girona Metro.

• 16th Oct 2014

asked for a light bulb to be replace which never got done but we didn't chase it up and only asked once

There are free lockers! Close walk to las ramblas and old town. Cheap but very accomodating and comfortable. I felt safe. Couldn't be better!

Great hostel! The location is excellent and the staff is amazing. They give really good tips about where to go and eat. Our room was nice and big, very clean. There were dinners every night with very cool cookers and then we went out all together. I will come back again! ;)

• 12th Oct 2014

My friend and I spent 3 nights at the hostel, and we enjoyed our stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very clean and everything well organized. The location is very good. If you like walking you will not need any public transportation, however, the area is well connected to the public transportation network of the city.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Iran

nice location Nice people at reception Bathroom ( hand soap only ) So have to fly with your shower gel

• 8th Oct 2014

Staff arent that good in english

The staff was very friendly and helpful! The hostel also had drinks and food for sale that were very cheap!

We had a great stay here! We had a private room with an ensuite. Everything was clean and cozy. Our private kitchen was nice although the hot plate didn't work. We got wifi from our room. Good location, about 8 min walk from the metro. Would def recommend.

Nice staff, I borrowed an umbrella from them and they said i could keep it because it was raining. At the end of the day i was passing by and returned the umbrella coz maybe someone else would use it as i did. very helpful and kind. thank you

• 29th Sep 2014

Great staff! and what I appreciate most was the dinner and clubbing with other visitors. A chance to meet new fantastic people!