Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

We were very content with the hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay in Mediterranean Youth Hostel. We stayed in a private room, it was was well-equipped and clean. The staff was very helpful and kind and the common areas were nice. The free walking tour in the city was definitely worth the time! The food offered for 5€ in the hostel was great, too. This was definitely the best hostel where I have stayed, and if I ever return to Barcelona this is where I will be staying!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Finland

The location is really good, close enough to a lot of places and great for walking. The staff was really nice, and the best part was the daily dinner with the chef. The beds and showers could be better.

I highly recommend this hoste. Our double room was cheap, clean and the staff was really friendly. the position is perfect for walking tours (very close to Batlo House).In front of the hostel there is a mini market very useful and open pretty always. I would definitely come back here if I will go back to Brcellona.

Will stay in the same place if I go back to Barcelona

Had a double room with ensuite so my girlfriend and I kept to ourselves. Staff were great and the hostel seemed fun and welcoming. Rooms were clean and location was good

Great place! The receptionists were amazing! the place is near everything.

Exelent place, the best staff

A friendly reception at the hostel. They gave good guidance to walk around the city. The free city tour was excellent...our guide Ian was too good. I would recommend anyone to stay at this hostel.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • India

The best place ever :)

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Argentina

Had a lovely time. The staff was great and mario was so friendly. Definately recommend

• 26th Jan 2015

I went to the hostel with my dad (60+) and it was a really nice stay! The location is perfect, we could walk everything. We took only the metro to visit park Güell. The staff is friendly and even if you're not around much they help your with every question. The private room we had was a little noisy because it was at the front of the building (streetnoise of cars), but with earplugs we sleeped very well.

• 24th Jan 2015

The staff at this hostel are possibly the friendliest and most helpful we have dealt with in a long time! Access to a semi-private kitchen with fridge and microwave was unexpected and a very nice touch! The en-suite bathroom for the 6th floor red room had a leaky shower, and did not smell fresh - maybe this can be fixed next time you refurbish the bathrooms? Overall an excellent stay.

The best hostel , I have ever stayed.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • Czech Republic

Staff were lovely

One of the best hostels I have ever been to! The staff were extremely helpful and nice! They go out of their way to make us feel comfortable and welcomed. The beds are so comfy and our room was super clean. Location is right in the center of Barcelona, just minutes walk from shops and restaurants. There is nothing bad I can think of to say about this place! Definitely one of the best experiences I have had in a hostel! Highly recommended!

Great staff members that helped you with every little thing you can think of! Had a great room (201) that had a balcony that overlooked the street outside. Highly recommended

Muchas gracias por todo,chicos! I write in English for other tourists.Staff is amazing!All people are totally friendly,very very nice,we had a great time with my boyfriend :) I miss you all!See you next time,for sure!

Great chef in this hostel. They serve meals for dinner and their food is great and cheap! :)

Nice hostel, close to a metro station, there are dinner and activies almost every day, nice place to meet people and predrinking before clubbing. The rooms are good and they have wifi