Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

There was a clanking sound in the room when the water went on in the bathrooms. Not nice. And some leaks. Good lo stick though.

Good and clean yet simple hostel.

• 13th Sep 2014

Really old, but in a good shape and decorated in a fun way ;)

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Poland

friendly staff, clean hostel, fun crowd and excellent traveller atmosphere. would recommend to any young traveller!

• 11th Sep 2014

very central location, friendly staff, spotlessly clean sheets, realy good value for money.

Clean, very friendly staff, good location a short metro ride from La Rambla. There are organized pub crawls every night although 2 nights my friend and I signed up for the pub crawl, it was cancelled as there was not enough people. We did the pub crawl on a Friday night but our host didn't seem very knowledgeable of the area. Met some great people here. Great hostel overall.

Fantastic stay in a well run hostel. Within easy reach of all the sights, easy to find using the metro. Staff were helpful & there were plenty of friendly travellers. I will definitely use again!

I liked the stay! everything was nice and clean. New showers (sometimes became really, really hot...) Beds are ok. Kitchen and common rooms looked good but I didn't use them as I was walking through Barcelona all day :-) To sum up: I would vitit Mediterranean again!

• 10th Sep 2014

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Very clean and with loads of facilities to provide, it made our holidays in Barcelona dreamy. I would definitely return back again :) Thanks for the great hospita;ity!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Greece

Had a fantastic stay here! The staff where so helpful and friendly and the location is perfect! The dorms where clean and the kitchen was well equipped :)

Very clean, great area 90 m away from the metro, they offer a lot of activities in the hostel (cooking, partying,..), quiet and safe and the staff were really nice!! They always had a good idea what to see and where to go.

Everything was good! Especially staff :) I had a great time in this hostel

Perfect location, super staff! ;)

• 4th Sep 2014

We loved everything about our stay! Thanks for the great time!

• 2nd Sep 2014

Well the room is very, VERY small. It is clean and good equipped, but it is definitely too small for this price. I mean, when the suitcase is put into the room, the only free way is over the bed. The hostel is well situated although the Metro is also necessary to come to the city center/beach!

Everything was great, I really can't think of a single flaw. Nothing would've made my stay more lovely.

Very friendly staff who is knowledgable about the area. Great recommendation for food, places to visit, and things to do. Very clean. Will stay there again if I am in Barcelona.

• 31st Aug 2014
  • Singapore

I had a very pleasant stay in this hostel. The beds and the showers were nice and especially the staff was very very helpfull and kind when I had some moneyproblems. I would definitely recommend this place. The location seems to be perfect, although it's a pretty long walk to most of the highlights. Right around the corner there is a solution: the underground. Perfect for this price!

I was in a private room and it was very confortable =)

Had a great time here, all the staff were good, in particular Mario was excellent to me and the others. Regular cooking classes, walking tours and the guided nights were wicked too!