Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Had a great time here the staff were very helpful whenever we had a question. They offer a free walking tour of the city everyday. The rooms were quite clean and had a safe for us to use. The shower however had no hot water. They were a 30minute walk to the beach very nice. And close to a metro station. Offered dinners for €6 every night. Had wifi and computers for everyone to use. All in all I would stay here again.

One of the greatest hostel I stayed so far. Great staff, great location. The common room there was the best room where you can meet people, make friends and have chit chat. Internet is not really good, I could not use wifi when I was at my room

Helpful friendly great atmosphere..😀 me gusta mucho gracias!!

The location, and atmosphere of the hostel were great! Very close to many sites, or within a short transit ride. We were in the attic flat, and the character of the building was a treat (old school elevator, courtyard view out bathroom window, etc). The only thing that could have been better was that we had very loud neighbours (in the other rooms of the flat) and there was little to no sound-proofing between the hallway and our room - but this was a minor inconvenience.

Our stay was wonderful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They give free walking tours and offer dinner for only 6€ they also take groups out at night for drinking and discos. One of the best hostels we have ever stayed in!!! Highly recommend!

• 19th Jun 2015

Great hostel. Rooms are A/C'ed, the beds are comfortable and the hostel is very clean. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly - shout out to Rose!

• 17th Jun 2015

This hostel is AWESOME! close to everything, clean, staff are so friendly (especially julia!) and helpful, and the atmosphere was awesome. Only downside was the curtains weren't very good and it was hot in the rooms But you'll only be in there to sleep! I'll be back!!

• 17th Jun 2015

No air-con in the room, the rooms are small, however the staff are nice. The cook is amazing, and Jaoa is full of life!

Overall it was a great place. It had opportunities for sightseeing as well as partying if that is something you are looking for. It's great place if you want to travel and make new friends.

• 12th Jun 2015

The dinner (paella) I had in the hostel is excellent! Staff is also very good. They gave me lots of advices at the begining and during the stay. Location of the hostel is quite good, the only thing I would like to complain is noise from the street! Motors and vehicles all the night.

Excellent stay - they were very accomodating and friendly to a large group of us (14 people int he end over three nights with different people arriving on different days.) Flexible in arrangements and organised. The trip was fantastic - thank you very much.

• 11th Jun 2015

rundown rooms, dirty bathroom, thin walls, used up mattresses and location is not that central.

the foood!!!!! soooo good!!! dinner is cheap and excellent.. i completely recommend that.. the rest was ok i had a private room with a friend and it was good for the price,..

Litterally best hostel. Amazing location, the staff are increadible. This hostel will spoil you with its clean facility and wonderful people coming through every day and in addition the hostel is very inexpensive! I would highly recomend to anyone.

• 10th Jun 2015

The vibe was great. Very easy to mingle/make friends. Dinner and pub crawl was awesome!

My friend and I greatly enjoyed the hostel! The atmosphere was amazing and the staff was extremely helpful. The rooms were cleaned everyday. We also had lockers large enough to fit our bags and keep them safe which was a big bonus for us. The only complaint that I have is that the beds were not very comfortable at all. That it the one thing I would recommend them improving on.

• 10th Jun 2015

Supernice staff & very affordable homemade dinners for only 5 euros! The dinners are a great way to get to know the others on the hostel. Well arranged club nights by the staff Kike! The only thing I missed was a nice lounge room, with music, couches etc. The big common room was not so cosy :). We had a private double ensuite that was located in another part of the house, not in the dorm apartment, so we felt a bit left out from the rest of the hostel, but at the same it was very quiet there!

Staff was amazing. We may not have been able to catch our flight our without amazing help from people at the front desk. Group dinner every night were a great way to meet people within the hostel. I highly recommend going to at least one.

• 9th Jun 2015

This hostel is fine - the facilities are good as is the location. The staff was kind of annoying and was very aggressive about getting people to join the 15 euro pub crawl, etc. And wifi did not work upstairs.

the pub crawls at night are pretty fun