Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

We' d a doubbleroom which was very good. It would be better if there had been another fridge, the one existing was too full. Cooking facilities could be updated! And to avoid fire the filter in kitchenairmachine must be changed! The two existing are full of fat from cooking

The staff was very friendly and everything was in good condition and order. There was nothing I could complain about, all basic facilities were available, excellent value for money.

All the people from staff are really nice and really want to help. The place is tidy and well decored. The hostel is very nice! Keep up the good work guys! Hugs

• 27th Apr 2014

A very good hostel. a great ratio price quality. I recommand it

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Morocco

The hostel is in a great location and the metro is just around the corner. The staff were friendly and were always willing to help. I had trouble with the key card and straight away they came to the rescue and helped. If you want to save money, there is a kitchen in the hostel and across the street is a supermarket. The dorms were big and there was lots of space.

Quite nice staff and good facilities. The location is very good and the only problem is a poor shower.

Great place to stay, great staff, great location,clean. My 1 complaint about this hostel is the shower turns off every 15 seconds and you have to press button again for water

• 23rd Apr 2014

Staff was very helpful and friendly. The only problem was shared bathrooms, we have stayed in a private room with shared bathroom but we had to wait for the queue for shower in the mornings.(4 rooms were sharing one toilet and one bathroom) Better take a private bathroom if you do not wanna wait or walk down for bathrooms in reception floor. Location is great since we had flights during the night from Girona airport, we did not need to take taxi for transportation to the bus station in BCN.

• 19th Apr 2014

Excellent location!!!

If you like quiet condition, it will be nice for you.

I really enjoyed my stay in Barcelona in this hostel. The hostel is clean and is near from principal attractions in Barcelona. The staff was very friendly and they are always helpful. I recommend you the private rooms and the walking tours.

It's located in a very good and convenient part of town, just a block away from the metro and less than a mile from Sagrada Familia and more. The staff was helpful and friendly enough, and immediately there was a hostel-affiliated worker offering me dinner and a night out at town. The beds work, the doors are secure, and you get free lockers (just deposit a coin to hold it). Never felt unsafe, no problems here!

• 15th Apr 2014

We had a 6 days stay in Barcelona and got a private room. The surprise was that on our floor we had a kitchen too so we did not had to to use the one on the first floor. That ws great ! Very good and friendly staff !!!!!

Good stuff! For all you Internet junkies like me, they don't turn off the wifi late at night even if you can only use it at the common areas. Also a electricity socket for each bed is a great idea as I am suffering at a hostel with out that right now

The staff is friendly and helps with any information you need. Free maps were available. About the facilitites, the showers were weird, you had to press a bottom every 30 seconds-1 minute and the water was either too hot or too cold. But the rooms were nice, with good lockers.

Mediterranean it's a really good hostel. I liked it at all. It's clean, the staff is great - they have a group who serves us paella and teach us how to cook it , and you also can eat it for just 4 euros, and sometimes for free.

The hostel was decent. I would probably choose to stay somewhere a little closer to the city center however if you are looking to visit some of the Gaudi sites as well in Barcelona this hostel is a good location between everything. The staff was a little unprofessional but for the most part it was a good stay.

the staff are awesome they make sure you have a great time i would recommend doing the night tour with them because they take you to local places that you would never know about and they dont drink when they are with you because they make certain you can get drunk but no pickpockets or the like get to you

Excellent Staff, atmosphere and value for money. If you want a cheap and good place to stay in Barcelona I would recommend Mediterranean hostel. Thank u all guys! Lovely and unforgettable stay.

• 5th Apr 2014

Best hostel ever price - quality!