Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

extremely friendly and helpful staff! were there to help us out through everything. Ans great atmosphere! cheap and amazing spanish food for dinner upon sign up! Loved it.

Great location. The free walking tour and nights out at the bar are worth it. Aluizio took us to the ice bar and beach club and we had a great time. A friend got her laptop stolen in the room and when asked to check the security cameras, they informed us that the cameras only did live feed but did not record. Music in the bathrooms was great for getting ready in the morning and staff was helpful with directions.

Loved this place! The room was clean and spacious. Cool TV and game room. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would totally recommend this place to anyone :-)

This hostel had everything I needed. Front desk was extremely helpful and had no problems at all.

• 2nd Apr 2015

Very nice hostel, good atmosphere, great facilities and clean! Very nice staff!

The hostel is closed to the metro station. The club is good, staff is friendly. It is more clean than other hostels, the common area is comfortable and relaxing.

Loved the hostel, great location and everything was clean. We had a short stay but no problems during our stay!

• 1st Apr 2015

Everything was good, perfect location and very value for money!

This hostel was one of the best hostel that I have visited before Althought they do not offer breakfast there is clean and tidy kitchen facilities and group dinner (you can register for dinner so that you can have traditional Spanish food with other hostel customers) Wifi works well in the room

Julia, Kike, and the rest of the staff were awesome!!!!!!! Loved the dinners and all the information provided. Truly a great vibe and all the amenities were wonderful.

• 30th Mar 2015

Dinner was delicious!

We liked the hostel. It had all we needed. The only thing that bothered us was the cleanliness. Toilet and floor in our ensuite was not cleaned a single time during our stay. We found stains on bed sheets and they were not replaced. There is one more thing we'd like to say: We loved the idea of having a dinner in the hostel, but it was more like a snack (I was still hungry after it and had to get more to eat afterwards...). Dinnertime should start earliere than 21.15h!

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Austria

Hey, We are so sorry, but as we told you cleanning time is from 11:00 to 13:00 in the floor you stayed. If you sleep until late all the three nights we are not a 5 stars hotel with cleanning service in the afternoon. We clean all the rooms everyday, but we informed in the check in the cleanning times. About the dinner, the price is 5 €, and only includes one food ration (big). We have not ever had a complaint about this. The dinner time in Spain is from 21:00 to 23:00 . Thank you !

Loved it. Plenty of storage space in lockera, very cheap, met lots of fun people. Super staff. Dinner was great too

• 29th Mar 2015

Safe location by Gracia district, where lots of nice boutiques, cafes and bars exist. Best facilities I have seen in a hostel: PS3, kitchen and communal dinners, computers, couches and separate bathrooms for men and women. Lights and outlets by each bed. Free lockers with deposit and free luggage storage. There's no front door lock so anyone can walk into the communal areas of the hostel.

Atmosphere was really great. One night we decided to try the food that the hostel offers. They have a really talented chef, and we had an amazing meal for 5 euro.

The hostel is excelent. The staff is very helpful and it has a perfect location, 10 min walking to Casa Batlo The only thing not so good was the wifi that didn't work so well in the bedroom. However, I would definetely recommed this hostel. There is an excelent walking tour that departs from the hostel and the staff organizes dinner and a pubcraw everyday. Good value for money.

• 24th Mar 2015

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, the facilities were good, and the location was relatively central. Definitely worth the price!

• 20th Mar 2015

I've just stayed for one night, but it seems to me a good hostel. Close to the Metro.

My stay here was quick, but I really have no complaints about the hostel. It was not the nicest hostel I had been to, but the staff was very personable and eager to help. I left an item behind in the room and they sent me an email immediately after and asked if i would like them to ship it to me.

Amazing staff and facilities