Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

We stayed in an 8 bed room and it was very clean, we enjoyed the enclosed balcony in our room and the lockers require a coin to use, I believe it was 50c, but gives it back once you return the key. They have dinners every night for an extra cost but it's very worth it as it is a great way to meet the other people in the hostel. I made some great new friends and would probably stay here again if I return to Barcelona!

We stayed in Mediterranean Youth Hostel for 5 nights and enjoyed our stay very much! The staff were helpful and all the facilities worked. We stayed in a double room with ensuite, but used the common kitchen once. Wifi didn't work for either of us, but the hostel had computers in the common room so it wasn't a problem. Big plus on the hairdryer and towels that were included in the price! The location was also perfect - close to everything but still in a calm area. Thumbs up from Finland!!

Loved loved LOVED this hostel!! Fantastic location and the staff was all wonderful! We had a very big group and they were more than accommodating. The facilities were clean and they played great music; Great set up for a walking tour, and a delicious paella dinner one night - can't say enough good things! A perfect place to stay when seeing beautiful Barcelona!

Good staff.

Really nice place and gentle staff. Our bed was a little to small (not a single or a double, just in between) and the room in general was tiny! Our bedroom had a window on a fairly noisy road (cars, ambulances) but with good earplugs there's no problem! But those little inconveniences, everything was great.

• 24th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Such a nice hostel. Great welcoming atmosphere, super nice people and staff.

This hostel is absolutely fantastic. The atmosphere on arrival was immediately comforting and the service we received was top quality from when we stepped in the door til when we left. We had the most spirited, conversational and helpful receptionist. He carried our luggage, gave us valuable knowledge of the city and hostel & walked us to a site 15 min away. The hostel is perfectly clean, safe, secure and ideally located. There is an awesome big kitchen/dining, movie room and great comfy rooms.

A very pleasant stay in Barcelona. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• 16th Feb 2015

Very nice hostel. Internet was good in the rooms. Wish there was one extra bathroom per apartment or at least a separate shower.

Amazing hostel! Thank you to all the staff for helping me in all my questions. I couldn't stay longer because it was full but I will come back again 100% sure! Super staff, cheap and happy dinner, very clean and centric. Perfect! :)

• 12th Feb 2015

Best hostel ever! The Staff is great, people are always trying to interact with you, they have a great lounge to relax and meet people and they make dinners with traditional dishes for a fair price. We also made a pubcrawl in one of the days we stayed there. I loved it and i had a really great time. Unfortunately, they don't have breakfast :(

The hostel is located in a beautiful neighbourhood. The receptionist was very welcoming. The private rooms were, indeed, private, as they seemed to be separated from the dorms, and we got a key for a separate entrace, in addition to being able to use the main entrance. The room was warm, comfortable, and cozy, and we were sad we could only spend one night in it. Pay attention to the naughty wallpaper ;)

We were very content with the hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay in Mediterranean Youth Hostel. We stayed in a private room, it was was well-equipped and clean. The staff was very helpful and kind and the common areas were nice. The free walking tour in the city was definitely worth the time! The food offered for 5€ in the hostel was great, too. This was definitely the best hostel where I have stayed, and if I ever return to Barcelona this is where I will be staying!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Finland

The location is really good, close enough to a lot of places and great for walking. The staff was really nice, and the best part was the daily dinner with the chef. The beds and showers could be better.

I highly recommend this hoste. Our double room was cheap, clean and the staff was really friendly. the position is perfect for walking tours (very close to Batlo House).In front of the hostel there is a mini market very useful and open pretty always. I would definitely come back here if I will go back to Brcellona.

Will stay in the same place if I go back to Barcelona

Had a double room with ensuite so my girlfriend and I kept to ourselves. Staff were great and the hostel seemed fun and welcoming. Rooms were clean and location was good

Great place! The receptionists were amazing! the place is near everything.

Exelent place, the best staff