Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Very good atmosphere, the staff is very nice and the cooker has talent. The hostel is well located, we could visit Barcelona only walking. Common rooms are pleasant, the only bad thing is that the toilets do not always work... But I will go back if I decide to visit the city again!

• 7th Nov 2014

Really like the stuffs here. They are so nice and are ready to help you. It seems that they are interested in Chinese people:p The location is convenient except a little invisible. Everything is clean and neat. I think I will choose to stay here again!

I absolutely loved this place! All the staff members were wonderful, there were food and drink items for sale (including a hostel dinner for €5, which was really good!), the common rooms were fun and brought around new friends and stories, the beds were great, and everything was super clean! I had been to 4 different hostels during this trip alone, and the Mediterranean Youth Hostel was my favorite! It was a little out of the way, but definitely worth the walk to/from touristy areas :D

The staff was very helpful, they gave us a map and suggestions on where we should go and eat. Our private room was clean and the shared bathroom was decently clean as well. The hostel hosts dinners every night, and although we never ate there the food smelled and looked amazing! The only complaint I have is the wifi didn't work in our room, only in the lounge.

Great hostel but the room was very dusty (not good for people with allergies). The staff is really nice though. They go out of their way to help. The dinner they offer is definitely a good choice! It might also be good to add some pegs in the bathrooms to hang clothes.

The staff at the hostel were really friendly and helpful throughout my stay at the hostel. Facilities were clean too. Good location, with the metro station just around the corner, 15mins walk to Nord bus station.

Thank for the hostel support, I have a greatest time in my life in Barcelona!

I enjoyed a lot in Barcelona and this hostel make me easy to move around the city. I took also the free walking tour that was actually very good, and the staff also are cool. I tried also by the chef a Catalan Dish thats was yummy by 5 euros.

great front desk people and walking distance to the city or right near a metro stop!

It's an amazing hostel and they organize a lot so you will have a great stay the staff is very friendly and helpfull too

Fantastic staff that were welcoming and helpful. Nice common room areas to hang out, and the room size was nice as well. Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

• 30th Oct 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at Mediterranean Youth hostel, so much so that I came back on 3 separate occasions. The staff are lovely and very friendly and helpful. The dinners they put on each night are also really tasty and good value. I will definitely stay here again if I am ever back in Barcelona!

I spent only one night but I was really surprise: staff amazing, good directions, bars, tours... They organize every night a dinner and it was really cheap (5€). I meet many people and we hang out all together with a guide. Thank you guys for make me feel at home! ;)

• 26th Oct 2014

I LOVED IT AND THE PEOPLE WERE AMAZING

The hostel was like home away from home! The staff was like family especially Kikkei (don't know whether I have spelt it correctly)! He is a lovely person and an amazing cook! I just loved it at the hostel. Would highly recommend it to anyone.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Cyprus

Brief visit but would recommended! Would definitely stay here again, great location!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »