Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Everything was perfect, staff amazing, dinners everyday (only 5€) and walking tour in the morning. Clean and perfect location. Thank you guys!!

• 26th Dec 2014

super hostel!!

The staff wanted to cheat us requiring double pay of taxes. I had the confirmation of booking with the notion that the taxes are included, so they resigned. There were also cheating as concerns wine and meals during dinner on Christmas Eve. The cook gave his 'personal' wine to his guests by the common table. Too little space to describe the situation.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Poland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The hostel is in a good location, the hostel is cleaned well every morning and very comfortable.

• 23rd Dec 2014

Decent place for a bed for the night. It was very loud at night though, this was a Monday night. The halls echo a lot and there was noise from the street coming in. Room was basic, just a bed and locker. Okay place to stay but the price was great.

This hostel was phenomenal. Reasonably priced private rooms and a very nice atmosphere with dinner offered nightly. My girlfriend left her nice wallet there and the staff was amazing in recovering it!! Location is a little bit off to the side, but close to a metro stop so its easy to get around. We will stay here every visit to Barca from now on!!!

The first night was awesome, but on the second day they asked me to change to another room, I was too nice to say no. And I found out there is an old man snoring very loudly at night. I thought the hostel is just for youth? It ruined my nights in Barcelona which is such a beautiful city. But other than that, there was no problem. The facilites is worth the money you paid

Mediterranean Youth Hostel is amazing usually i stay in hotels but because of my friends i stayed in hostel its was my first experience and its was very good i love it and there are lots of facilities in really cheap price and staff are really helpful and co-operative and its just like a family atmosphere and i prefer to everyone who have a plan to go Barcelona stay in that hostel you love it i challenge you and i love that hostel a lot and i really thankful to all the staff they are amazing.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at very clean and has a nice and welcoming atmosphere....

• 18th Dec 2014

Nice personell, keep up the good work.

• 17th Dec 2014
  • Slovenia

This hostel was fantastic. Very clean and in a good location. Also the meals for €5 are awesome as Enrique is a great cook. Can't go wrong with this place.

It is a pretty nice hostel with very nice People and staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable... The only thing I have to criticize is the Internet Connection - there were sometimes Problems. It seems like that there can only be a limited number of People on coincident.

• 10th Dec 2014

Amazed by its neatness and its hospitality.

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Eritrea

Pretty good, the staff helped us a lot. Very clean. Free city tour. Awesome place to stay

This hostel is an unpolished gem. The nightly dinners are excellent and the daily walking tours are fabulous! The facilities are not the newest or the shiniest- but all more than decent. Would definitely stay here again!!

good location ,nice staff and cleaning room.

The two argentians were very nice and friendly (as all argentians), the hostel is good and has everything a hostel needs, the room was lovely, powerful shower, and is very close to the turisty bits of barcelona. We do recommend it. Muchas gracias, buen hostal y buenos huespedes!

Excellent hostel, cheap, perfect location and staff amazing! Cheap dinners everyday (only 5€) and free tours in the morning. I will recommend to everyone. Thank you guys!! ;)

• 30th Nov 2014

I stayed here on 4 separate occasions as I really like this hostel. Facilities are great, staff are awesome, great value for money. I wonder if I will make it back for a 5th visit this Europe adventure?

I love this place will go back soon!! Can't fault it. They even provide evening meal between 7 and 9pm for only 5 euro.