Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Very good hostel, amazing for the price!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. They facilities are clean, wifi is very efficient, rooms are large, storage and locks included for private rooms, and a kitchen shared by tenants is stocked well. Never really had to talk to the staff, and never had an issue. Very close to a metro, and was very easy to get around the city. Thoroughly enjoyed Barcelona and was very impressed by this hostel.

This is a great hostel in such a good location. Very close to all city centre locations but 10 minutes away so you don't get bombarded with tourist rubbish. The staff were super helpful and answered all our questions with their own personal recommendations that improved our stay in Barcelona. Our private en suite room was cosy and clean, the shared kitchen in the apartment had all the facilities we needed and everyone that we spoke to was so friendly.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

Great place!! Activities in the hostel every day, clean kitchen and nice common areas! Also staff was really helpful and gave me very useful tips!! Close to main attractions by feet, I didn,t use transportatio

• 26th Feb 2014

Everything is good. I have some problems with a bathroom but not significant.

I really enjoyed this hostel! I only stayed for it for one night and I regret that I stayed in another hostel in Barcelona before going to Mediterranean. The atmosphere is really cozy, the staffs are nice and everything is clean, especially the bathroom! Very cheap compared to the others but everything is great.

One of the best decisions during my vacations was to stay at this hotel. It's close to everything, rooms are clean and bright, staff is very helpful. We had double private room and it was like a small private flat in the center of Barcelona. Perfect option to stay in Barca, I will definitely come back here.

Nice hostel, kind staff, good location, hot wayer and wi fi!

It's a good place to stay, close to the attractions by foot, few blocks away, or the metro station. Nice kitchen where you can cook or prepare some food. Only negative thing is that on the 1st floor boys shower did not have hot water for all 3 days and the staff was aware, maybe no solution as yet. Nice place to crash in.

I really like the hostel and I think that everything its good. But I can´t say that me and my group didn´t like two things. First the cards everyday stop working and in morning a girl that enter everyday in room without knocking. Thanks for everything

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Really nice hostel, strong wifi and specious rooms. In a great area for well priced restaurants, walking distance to passieg de Gracia and sagrada familia.

Not a bad place, but the private rooms are so close together and the walls are so thin that you might as well be in the same room as the people near you. We were woken up many times by people talking at normal volume at 3 in the morning, which isn't the hostel's fault but still bears mentioning.

The receptionist is very helpful especially Martin who is very friendly and is always ready to help you regarding any matters regarding Barcelona. The room is nice and clean. The kitchen is very spacious. There are lots of facilities in this hostel that will not let your stay to be boring. It is also easy to go to the airport from this hostel, especially at night. I highly recommend this hostel.

Really nice, friendly staff who always try to get everyone together. Has a lounge room for people trying to chillax ( also has nintendo and a large TV with American television). The showers are good as well as the beds. Its not in the historic center but very close and is halfway between the gothic quarter and the Sagrada familia. They're both easily walked to ( we even walked to Park Guell without a problem) Overall, a good value for money.

Nice hostel, enjoyed it. Recommend it to any one.

The staff is really nice and good. They provide us many suggestions for traval. It is a really good hostel and i will stay there again next time. The free wifi is good even we were living on 6th floor.

Fine hostel especially if you want a private room - would come here again if I am in Barcelona

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »