Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Great place to start my grand European adventure. Fellow travelers were always friendly and the staff facilitated and encouraged people getting together for meals or nights out. Loved my stay there.

Very close to metro and you can walk to main attractions too. Showes where good and clean, nice tv area too. Rooms have safe luggage storage. The only thing is that rooms can get very hot in summer.

Mediterranean Youth Hostel was the coolest hostel I stayed at so far! The staff does a great job helping people mingle with each other and creating fun itineraries to do at night. Just be careful and always lock your valuables in the lockers in the rooms. A girl in my room had her camera stolen while she was in the shower, our door didn't lock automatically so be weary of that too.

• 22nd Sep 2014

Good place, good location, the staff is very friendly and the place has a very nice atmosphere.

Even though I was exhausted on my first night here, I was convinced to do the pubcrawl. It was AWESOME! Great value for your money! The staff was so friendly and funny! I made great friends. Good place for a solo traveler! No breakfast, but the kitchen is well equipped to cook.

The hostel was great; the only issue we had the safe was working when setting the code.

• 17th Sep 2014

Everything was really nice however the roof (4 dorms mixed) was tiny and it was nice if was bigger and contained a small table/cabinet.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Israel

Overall, a very decent hostel. It's within walking distance of the Gothic Quarter, so there's lots to see! There's also a great free walking tour that takes off from the hostel. The rooms were nice and clean (a cleaning crew comes every day). The only issue I would have with this hostel is that the staff didn't have too many recommendations of what to see/do.

There was a clanking sound in the room when the water went on in the bathrooms. Not nice. And some leaks. Good lo stick though.

Good and clean yet simple hostel.

• 13th Sep 2014

Really old, but in a good shape and decorated in a fun way ;)

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Poland

friendly staff, clean hostel, fun crowd and excellent traveller atmosphere. would recommend to any young traveller!

• 11th Sep 2014

very central location, friendly staff, spotlessly clean sheets, realy good value for money.

Clean, very friendly staff, good location a short metro ride from La Rambla. There are organized pub crawls every night although 2 nights my friend and I signed up for the pub crawl, it was cancelled as there was not enough people. We did the pub crawl on a Friday night but our host didn't seem very knowledgeable of the area. Met some great people here. Great hostel overall.

Fantastic stay in a well run hostel. Within easy reach of all the sights, easy to find using the metro. Staff were helpful & there were plenty of friendly travellers. I will definitely use again!

I liked the stay! everything was nice and clean. New showers (sometimes became really, really hot...) Beds are ok. Kitchen and common rooms looked good but I didn't use them as I was walking through Barcelona all day :-) To sum up: I would vitit Mediterranean again!

• 10th Sep 2014

The best hostel I have ever stayed in! Very clean and with loads of facilities to provide, it made our holidays in Barcelona dreamy. I would definitely return back again :) Thanks for the great hospita;ity!

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Greece

Had a fantastic stay here! The staff where so helpful and friendly and the location is perfect! The dorms where clean and the kitchen was well equipped :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »