Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

My stay at this hostel was disappointing. When we arrived in our room it smelt musty and had hair all over the bathroom. I'm not sure how the dorm rooms were, we were in a private room. Perhaps they are nicer. The staff were helpful and were willing to make up for the mistake, but entirely unwilling to refund us or compensate in any way for the lack of cleanliness.

• 9th Aug 2014

Great hostel, really good location, friendly helpful staff. Excellent wifi throughout, only had one night but would definitely have stayed longer. Really nice vibe, easy to meet people and find friends to share your trip with. I would stay here again in Barcelona. No complaints.

It was very nice that we could store our luggage for free after the check-out for a couple of hours in the storage room in the hostel.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Poland

Great place the staff are very friendly they really make the place one of the best hostels ive ever stayed in. The cook a meal everynight of the week which is a great way to bring people together and it usually end with drinks with the new friends you´ve made

• 5th Aug 2014

I definitely recommend it but my room did not have air condition and Barcelona weather in the summer can get pretty nasty hot and humid. Watch out for the sunstroke as the temperatures can be on an average of 30 degrees celsius (86 farenheit) so I had only a fan. Everything else is just fine and the hostel is located very centrically to the most important buildings. You are like 10 min walk to the famous Sagrada Familia Church and like 20 mins walk to the Ramblas and the metro is at.the corner.

Everything is good, except one thing, there's no real window in my room, cuz there's no direct sunshine from the window, and it's always keeps closed

They said there was A/C in the ad, but there wasn't at all. Otherwise nice hostel.

• 1st Aug 2014

Hey Steven! You made the booking for a double room shared bathroom with fan, not A/C. Please, check your booking! ;)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »