Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

One of the best decisions during my vacations was to stay at this hotel. It's close to everything, rooms are clean and bright, staff is very helpful. We had double private room and it was like a small private flat in the center of Barcelona. Perfect option to stay in Barca, I will definitely come back here.

Nice hostel, kind staff, good location, hot wayer and wi fi!

It's a good place to stay, close to the attractions by foot, few blocks away, or the metro station. Nice kitchen where you can cook or prepare some food. Only negative thing is that on the 1st floor boys shower did not have hot water for all 3 days and the staff was aware, maybe no solution as yet. Nice place to crash in.

I really like the hostel and I think that everything its good. But I can´t say that me and my group didn´t like two things. First the cards everyday stop working and in morning a girl that enter everyday in room without knocking. Thanks for everything

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

Really nice hostel, strong wifi and specious rooms. In a great area for well priced restaurants, walking distance to passieg de Gracia and sagrada familia.

Not a bad place, but the private rooms are so close together and the walls are so thin that you might as well be in the same room as the people near you. We were woken up many times by people talking at normal volume at 3 in the morning, which isn't the hostel's fault but still bears mentioning.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »