Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

I only wish their kitchen was better, specifically their equipment available. They had lots of fridge space, two small ranges, silverware and more, but basically only one pot to cook in! The showers are nice and big and they have shampoo, conditioner and soap dispensers too. Only a few toilets per floor,but I never had to wait. It's not a huge hostel, but it is easy to meet people and they are friendly there. They cook traditional suppers that only cost 5 euro.

• 25th Jun 2014

Everything was fine! We were so comfy and the room was very nice. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Spain

It was fantastic experience for me. It's close to the metro and the most important thing is staff. They were so helpful and we communicated very well.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Turkey

Very cool place. Everyone was very nice and very helpful. Very clean. Had a great atmosphere. Definitely recommend this place!

We added a couple of nights to our stay. We asked for an air conditioned room, which was available. However, the staff neglected to tell us that the air conditioned room was deficient in many respects to the room we already occupied. In fact, they told us that it was exactly the same. The fact was that the room had much more traffic noise, virtually no hooks for clothes or towels, the toilet was cramped against the sink cabinet, no night stands, only one night light, noise from other rooms..

Great place! Easy location right next to the Metro. Overall very good place!

• 21st Jun 2014

All of the workers (except for one) were amazing! So kind and helpful. Compared to the other hostels I've stayed in I didn't feel there was much security. The guys in my room brought girls home (good for them) but I wasn't comfortable leaving my belongings where people not staying at the hostel could access it.

• 20th Jun 2014