Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

Amazing hostel! Thank you to all the staff for helping me in all my questions. I couldn't stay longer because it was full but I will come back again 100% sure! Super staff, cheap and happy dinner, very clean and centric. Perfect! :)

• 12th Feb 2015

Best hostel ever! The Staff is great, people are always trying to interact with you, they have a great lounge to relax and meet people and they make dinners with traditional dishes for a fair price. We also made a pubcrawl in one of the days we stayed there. I loved it and i had a really great time. Unfortunately, they don't have breakfast :(

The hostel is located in a beautiful neighbourhood. The receptionist was very welcoming. The private rooms were, indeed, private, as they seemed to be separated from the dorms, and we got a key for a separate entrace, in addition to being able to use the main entrance. The room was warm, comfortable, and cozy, and we were sad we could only spend one night in it. Pay attention to the naughty wallpaper ;)

We were very content with the hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay in Mediterranean Youth Hostel. We stayed in a private room, it was was well-equipped and clean. The staff was very helpful and kind and the common areas were nice. The free walking tour in the city was definitely worth the time! The food offered for 5€ in the hostel was great, too. This was definitely the best hostel where I have stayed, and if I ever return to Barcelona this is where I will be staying!

The location is really good, close enough to a lot of places and great for walking. The staff was really nice, and the best part was the daily dinner with the chef. The beds and showers could be better.

I highly recommend this hoste. Our double room was cheap, clean and the staff was really friendly. the position is perfect for walking tours (very close to Batlo House).In front of the hostel there is a mini market very useful and open pretty always. I would definitely come back here if I will go back to Brcellona.

Will stay in the same place if I go back to Barcelona

Had a double room with ensuite so my girlfriend and I kept to ourselves. Staff were great and the hostel seemed fun and welcoming. Rooms were clean and location was good

Great place! The receptionists were amazing! the place is near everything.

Exelent place, the best staff

A friendly reception at the hostel. They gave good guidance to walk around the city. The free city tour was excellent...our guide Ian was too good. I would recommend anyone to stay at this hostel.

• 30th Jan 2015