Mediterranean Youth Hostel Reviews

Diputació 335 principal, Barcelona, Spain

The hostel was very well located. On the other side of the street there was a supermercado, so you did not had to walk far to get your cold beer :) to the sea it is about 30 minutes walk. The meracado and the Rambla could also be reached by feet. Also a big PLUS is the common room where you can chill, meet other people, have a drink with them or watch movies. All in All I only can suggest this hostel. Big Complement.

The staff were friendly and informative and everywhere was clean. The in house dinner for 5euro was amazing! The online photos don't do it justice!

• 12th Apr 2015

The stuff was just awesome!! When we arrived we got all information which are neccesary for Barcelona and they were trying to fix our problems (if we had some) straight away. The key system was the best I've ever seen in a hostel so far - it's kind of a bracelet so you don't have to think about where to put your key and you won't loose it. The hostel has nice facilities to chill and the cleaning lady is doing an excellent job! Would go there again

If you are a younger traveller, this is the place to be. Lots going on, busy, loud. Not my preferred atmosphere but definitely a fine place to stay for a night or two.

Nice hostel. Good people, location, staff and rooms. :-)

The hostel was one of the reasons why my visit to Barcelona was so fun. I stayed for 3 days and actually moved to this hostel after a bad experience at an esteemed hotel. Am I glad that I did! The staff is wonderful and accommodating and are very knowledgeable about the city. I took tours and the staff actually taught me more than the guides! The hostel is close to the tube station so it's easy to get to. If you prefer to walk, it is prime location. Less than 10 min. walk to everything.

Great staff, tours, pub crawl, dinner, etc. no complaints! I would definitely return!

very friendly staff. Kitchen, rooms and toilets are very clean. excellent wifi and several pcs for browsing. Wish could have stayed further. nearby super shop and metro station within 5 minutes. Wish could have stayed further. Highly recommended.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Bangladesh

The hostel is absolutely amazing. The staff is friendly, helpful, and nice. The facilities are very good. Our room was extremely clean! And we literally enjoyed staying there and wish we could've stayed longer. So the hostel is recommended for you all out there.

Just had a lovely stay with my 16 year old son. The hostel is extremely friendly, clean and welcoming, and the staff were wonderful. I had my purse stolen on the train from the airport (Beware! Take the aerobus from the airport and take care in the tourist areas) and the staff couldn't have been more caring and helpful in my moment of need. Delicious food for five euros every night. Walking tour is a great introduction to the city. We had a cosy, clean room and hot showers. Fab!

• 7th Apr 2015

extremely friendly and helpful staff! were there to help us out through everything. Ans great atmosphere! cheap and amazing spanish food for dinner upon sign up! Loved it.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »