Moai Viajero Hostel Reviews

Toesca 2335, Santiago, Chile

The guys working at this hostel epitomise what is it to be gentlemen. I love them like family, and couldn't reccommend staying here highly enough. The vibe is great and encourages discussion and openness, not to mention it was the best breakfast I had in South america!

• 26th Jan 2015

I didn't get very much sleep in the few days spent there.....music is loud all day at least until 2/3 So don't plan on getting to much sleep while there. All the staff were very good and knowledgeable if one didn't know the answer to your question they made sure to ask another staff . I found the staff kept up on the cleaning pretty good...especially the bathrooms, kitchen and patio area. I would stay here again the atmosphere was great,

Great location and fabulous vibe. The staff were very helpful.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Very cheap hostel but nice setting. Unfortunately cleanliness is a big issue - my bed was full of other people's hair.

a place to make friends

• 11th Jan 2015

The staff here were brilliant I felt like I was staying with friends. This created a great atmosphere as I imagine all guests felt relaxed and very social. Great hostel. If back in Santiago I would definetly go back there.

Amazing breakfast! there was quite the party mood when we were there which was nice in the beginning but quite annoying at 3 am when other people were still trying to get us out of our beds to go on drinking...

A very relaxed hostel, it would be nice if the music out the back stopped at a reasonable time rather than 4am

Amazing hostel, super friendly, wonderful staff, awesome place to be, excellent breakfast and really comfy beds. What more could you ask for!

The hostel even when fully book has plenty of space around that you wont feel cramp. The staff I would have to compliment for the helpfulness they extend. Rooms are clean and breakfast was home cooked everyday of sunny side up with toast and fruits. There is few hostel I would rate better than this one around the world in terms of service and unique atmosphere

Don't be a big silly goose, stay at this hostel! Good price, good location, plenty of gangs of dogs to protect you as you walk back from bars late at night, what more could you want ya dingus??

The best staff ever, but the people that are living there can be quite loud. If you,like a rock-style hostel you should go thrre

Although I was only at Moai Viajero for less than 12 hours, the place seemed to have very good facilities and was very cheap compared to other hostels. I think, with a new coat of paint, this place could really be top notch. Unfortunately, on a side note, my girlfriend had bed bugs in her bed, although it seemed this was new to them. Overall, give this place a go, especially considering the price point.

We loved our stay and everyone was super nice with us. Breakfast was great and the atmosphere was totally alternative. The rooms were clean and the bathroom was good. We will definitely recommend this for those going to Santiago :)