Na Thai Home-stay Reviews

10/1 M.1 Ao Nang, Krabi, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

We stayed in a 4 beds room during our 3 days in Krabi. The room as well as the house is clean. The owner is very hospitable, tried to answer all our inquiries. Location is a bit far from Ao Nang center. If you have a bike it will be easier (300 baht per day per bike). Met some other interesting travelers there. Overall its value for money.

Na Thai Homestay is great if you are in high season and it is ridiculously expensive in Ao Nang or if you are with a large group and can split taxi/tuk tuk costs. You can expect to pay 300 baht each way to get to town/beach regardless of group size. Otherwise although the wifi is good, the staff leave you alone but are there when needed, it is clean and secure feeling (no actual security as no rooms lock), you are more or less stuck up there. Everything within walking distance closes by 5pm.

Had a lovely stay here, the place is very out of the way, I assumed a little out the way would be a 15 minute walk so decided to take a walk on my first day in 35 degree heat which took 40/45 minutes! I wasn't aware about the Tuk Tuk service that they offered because I didn't ask. The place was very very clean, the first time I had a shower curtain in Thailand so no need for flip flop showers! The staff are lovely and cook the most amazing food for a good price.

When I came in, I heard that the location was about an hour walk from the beach... Didn't see that with my booking, just made a quick reservation, so I checked out the next morning... When you can ride a scooter it's fine! Really cheep and super clean. Real helpful staff and it's nice to stay at someones house I think, but the location way to far for me, but my own fault!

View all Krabi Ao Nang Hostels