Na Thai Home-stay Reviews

10/1 M.1 Ao Nang, Krabi, Krabi Ao Nang, Thailand

Best hostel we have stayed in so far. Location was a bit out the way but a bus ran by fairly regularly for 20 baht. Staff were so friendly and helpful, made us feel like family, would stay again.

Pros: inexpensive room fees, gracious host (Suwat) Cons: far from town and beach, not much available in the immediate vicinity of the hostel If you can rent a motorscooter, this place is great because it is away from the bustle and noise of the crowds at the beach. (There is a good deal of traffic noise, though, as it is situated on the bend of a semi-busy road.) In our case, with four children, we spent 400 Baht each day on tuk-tuks to transport us to and from town.

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Very overrated homestay. Clean and cheap, I'll give it that. But the staff was rude and unhelpful. Since this homestay is off a random stretch of highway there are no restaurants or shops in walking distance. I arrived at 7pm, requested breakfast the next morning (there was a sign that said you could) and when I woke up the next morning at 8:30 there were no staff in the building. No breakfast. Ghost town. I waited 2 hours before I packed up and caught a moto ride elsewhere.

• 18th Dec 2014

usually when I read "out of the way" it means a 5-10 min walk. walking is way out of the question here. Never figured out the bus so had to take a taxi (150 baht if you haggle) into town. only one day though since every tour we did picked us up. found out later the owner offers taxi service for less and bus tickets for less. a very rare find. place was very VERY comfortable. felt like home right away. the only downside is the location but you probably save money anyways not staying in au nang

View all Krabi Ao Nang Hostels