NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel was beautifully decorated. The dorm super clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Perfectly placed to stay. Highly recommended!

• 7th Aug 2014

Stayed here only one night and wished I stayed longer! (And would have if it wasn't already fully booked!!!) The hostel was clean, modern and had a great atmosphere. Outside there is casual outdoor bar/hangout area with a great vibe particularly at night where it's buzzing. Next to reception, there's mats to chill out on, nap, read or surf the net. Even though we stayed one night here, the guys didn't seem to mind us coming back and hanging out here later on with the friends we met here.

It was well enough. It was dark, and a very overpowering scent through the dorms. The dorms were clean enough. What I wasn't a fan of was the seemingly fluctuating prices when you need to extend your stay. I also didn't like that they help my passport for the duration of my stay. In a foreign country your passport is your life. The food wasn't very good and not worth the baht. I also wasn't pleased with the tour company they booked. I ended up staying at another hostel which was much better.

Only stayed 1 night but was a really nice hostel. Great location

khoa san road is ideally located, stay here!

This is the 5th time staying here. Wouldn't stay any where else while in Bangkok. Social, nice staff and close to the main tourist attractions. Will stay here again on my next trip ..... book early as they do book out quickly.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »