NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Since everyone raves about it I decided to give it a try, but honestly I was not impressed. 2 showers for a 22 bed dorm is not enough. Cutting the A/C in the afternoon pretty much made you leave the hostel. People talking until 2:30 am every night inside the dorm was terrible (they were using the dorm as the common area because the common area was pretty small with one fan and one TV). Staff looked annoyed most of the time... Not really my vibe at all...

This was the third time I stayed at NapPark, This was a very good hostel with a very nice people. Breakfast was really good. Would stay again next time in Bangkok.

Good location two streets away from Khao San Rd. Large lockers and nice showers. Very sociable and a great start to my trip.

This hostel is a great place to chill out and escape the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. I met a ton of great people that I have reunited with later throughout SE Asia. The common area is a great place to chill out and take a nap and perfect for pregaming a night out on the town. The dorms don't seem like 22 bed dorms because of curtains that pull down to separate the beds. I will definitely stay here when I return to Bangkok later in my trip!

The hostel appeared to have a friend staying who robbed someone. I don't know if the hostel are running a scam or if their friend was just untrustworthy but it kind of ruined wht would have been a great hostel. Location is good, atmosphere is good but don't trust anyone here.

Everything was perfect ! Good place to stay for female solo traveler,you can meet more friend at the lobby.

I had a great stay at the Nappark Hostel. It's very clean and I loved the common area. I forget the girl on the night shifts name but she was really helpful. I would stay here over a high class hotel.

The night time staff lady was the best. She really knew how to help and was a great person to know

Best place I've stayed at so far, really cool hangout and perfect location. Will definitely book again if in Bangkok.

Great hostel with a really friendly vibe, if you are traveling alone this is the hostel for you! This is one of the best hostels i have stayed in although the only negative aspect is the air conditioning is turned off between 12pm - 6pm in the rooms, it is turned on down stairs so you can suffer through your hangover with a movie in the common area.

• 10th Sep 2015

Yep, stay here. Great facilities in a great part of town. A few streets away from the crazy. Especially good for lone travellers looking to meet people.

Good location 2 minutes from the main koh San Road. A little by pricey compared to other hostels but good social area and plugs and lighting on each bed which is a real highlight compared to other hostels. I was a solo traveller and met people the first day. Would go back

It is definitely one of the best hostels i've ever stayed at. Worst thing about it is that they close the ac from 12 pm till 6 which means no napping in bed, but still u can nap in the public area which is really comfy and cosy. Close to Khoasan road which is an advantage. Would definitely recommend it.

Excellent atmosphere. Really sociable place, clean and secure. Highly recommended

• 6th Sep 2015

For a place called Nap Park, it is odd the AC's are shut down from noon till 6pm. They do have a nice nap area in the main hub, but there is only so much space. The hostel's best features are the large mat in the main area for the aforementioned naps and the long entryway with raised benches with mats and pads to relax. Even in the heat, it is great to sit outside and meet new people. I met several people at Nap Park I travelled with again and again on my journey and am glad for it.

• 3rd Sep 2015

An excellent hostel right next to the KhaoSan Road! The hostel has a great common area and outdoor seating area and is perfect for meeting fellow travellers. I only ended up staying for one night, but I had a great time and would definitely stay again if I returned to BK! Perhaps a little more expensive than other hostels but I'd say it's worth the extra few quid.

I had just started my travels in Thailand and this is the first hostel that I stayed in. It was beautiful and not what I was expecting. Great place to meet lots of travellers. Very social with a large communal area to get to know people over a few drinks. Very clean and beds were pretty comfortable. Large lockers for storing personal items. The toilet and shower was great, again very clean. Good area, very close to Khao San Road. Would definitely recommend and I would happily stay here again!

This was such a lovely place to stay. The staff were all very friendly and always available to help with any questions you might have.

• 31st Aug 2015

It's in the heart of the backpacking area in Bangkok. Friendly staf, comfy beds... The only bad thing is that if you get there at 8am which is what I did I had to wait until 1 to check in. But good value for money

• 31st Aug 2015

Amazing party hosel to meet people