NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

I love this place! My 3rd year in a row staying here and it just keeps getting better!

Great staff and perfect location. It is a very special place to spend time.I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 25th Nov 2014

other than the staff place was Amazing. perfect location and very social to meet people. staff just didn't seem too friendly and willing to tell you places to go.

I stayed for two nights at the begin of my 6 month trip and I had a great time and meet very cool people. The staff have a meet and greet type afternoon (4-6pm) on Wednesday's, where they get all the guests in reception feed you

The showers are great, and the breakfast is very good as well. good value for money too. Such a wonderful experience.Can't wait for next time.

• 24th Nov 2014

Great hostel! Good place for meeting people. Chill clean dorms and common area. Got everything you need and on the best Location If you want to be nest khao san.

• 24th Nov 2014

I booked this hostel because of all the good reviews despite the quite high price but I got very disappointed. There was a rat behind the bar and our sheets were dirty! Once I was in the room while they "cleaned" it. They made the beds of people who checked out, but DID NOT PUT NEW SHEETS! DISGUSTING!

Right next to Khao San road. Loads to eat and drink nearby. Only downside was common room was a bit quiet and they only did stuff to get you involved on my final day, the previous nights nothing went one which as a single traveller was a bit disappointing.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »