NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Staff was very nice and helpful. Really good location. Would recommend and stay again.

• 28th Aug 2014

It was very clean in both the communal showers and living space! Was a nice space to socialise downstairs with good wifi access! Lockers were large and secure, you have to take your own padlock! Only downside was the dorms were quite cramped and a tight squeeze but it's situated in perfect location!

This hostel and all of their employees went out of their way to make you feel at home. We had a truly wonderful time and it was my pleasure meeting all of you.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Great location! It is close enough to Khao San Road to enjoy the night life, but far away enough to get some rest. We stayed in the 6 bedroom dorm. It was clean and they gave you lockers right in the room (it’s big enough to fit a backpack!). We would definitely stay again!

I would highly recommend this hostel. The staff was warm, friendly, and so helpful. They are always with a smile.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Had a really good stay at NapPark, was good location just 2 min wall to khao san road to party but enough that could sleep at night. Good downstairs lobby to meet people. Dorms were good, and blinds come down between beds at night so get a bit of privacy. Would recommend and would go back

NapPark offers the best hostel experience in Bangkok bar none. When you arrive at NapPark you are immediately greeted by friendly staff who speak English fluently. They are very kind and knowledgeable about where to shop and receive the best possible discounts as well as recommendations for historic areas as well. NapPark has is focused around main room which has large bed relaxation areas where people can drink, talk or not surprising nap.

All the staff were superb. Extremely helpful and polite. Free internet wifi in the dorm and all public area.

• 21st Aug 2014

This was the best value of all my night in Bangkok.Staff makes you feel really welcome.  Very pleased with the service. I would love to stay here again

• 18th Aug 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights, I was only meant to stay for two but stayed for another one. It was a great hostel, very clean and always had toilet paper. The showers and toilets were really nice. I stayed in the 22 bed dorm and it was lovely. Bed is really comfy and you have your own power socket and light. There is a section which comes down to separate the bunks. I am definitely coming back to stay on my way back. One thing to make it better is the attitude of the Thai guy on reception.

• 18th Aug 2014

Excellent hostel, the rooms were clean and spacious. You also get blinds to pull down between beds so you have privacy if you need it. Security was great, all beds had a large locker each and we had electronic wristbands to get into the hostel and into our room. Location was excellent, 5 min walk to Khao San road. Staff were always friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again!

The location of NapPark is very ideal - 2 roads away from Khao San road, so it's easy to get to the centre of everything and yet it's quiet enough at night for you to sleep well. The beds and facilities are great as well. We stayed in the 20 bed dorm, and for the location, the price is reasonable. Toilets and common areas are clean, and they have a coin-operated laundry machine/dryer upstairs as well. Air-conditioning is quite cold at night, which is fine after sweating it out in amazing Thailand! However, note that it is turned off in the afternoon - we're out anyway, so we don't mind about it. The staff is fantastic :) Very knowledgeable and very friendly - we felt very confident with the advice and help given by them. If we're to stay again in the Khao San area, we'll definitely come back here!

Would recommended this hostel for everybody who looking the place to stay in Bangkok.

• 16th Aug 2014

Good location - exactly 1 street over from Khao San (the famous backpackers road filled with places to eat, shop, party etc). Since it is one street over (a 1min walk), it is a lot quieter than being right on the road itself. Overall, everything was clean. Also, free bottled water! Downsides: my bed was not ready when I arrived, there were old blood?stains on the sheets (it smelled washed, it was just stained).

Good hostel, just a shame they sell tickets for the kho San road bus companies that are known to scam tourists

Great place to stay, vert convenient, clean... Very close to a street market and typical tourism area... Good service. There is a great place to eat sea food, just go out from the hostel, make a left, then left again and go straight, cross the avenue and there is the place in th cornee, very recommended!!! Don't doubt about staying in NapPark :)

The staff is really polite and friendly. The atmosphere is fine, good place to meet other travellers if you are travelling on your own as I did.

Always friendly staff.The breakfast was great!  All the staff were friendly and very accommodating. I'd come back here anytime

• 13th Aug 2014

Good hostel a stones through away from koh san road. Very basic rooms but very clean, social area within hostel is limited to a few seats outside. Check in times are quite varied as my checkin was at noon but I had to wait around until after 4pm to get my room and after a long flight this was a burden. all other facilities are adequate for what you pay.

You will not find a better hostel near the Khao San Rd, clean, modern and affordable. Easy location, staff helpful!