NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Spent my first and last night in Bangkok at Nappark hostel. Nice people, clean bathroom and good location. Hope to come back once.

• 22nd Jul 2015

I loved the location The bed was super comfortable. All of the staff was very nice. I would highly recommend.

great location, not too close or far from koh san rd. friendly staff and great facilities also its a great place to meet people if traveling by yourself.

It's a good hostel, but nowhere as good as he then reviews let you think.

Everything about this hostel was perfect! Truly the best travel experience in Thailand. Can't wait to stay again.

• 20th Jul 2015

Very nice hostel except for a very noisy Scott.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Denmark

Nap park is a great hostel! I stayed here for 4 nights (I booked y fourth night t last minute the night before check out too!). Female only dorm is clean and has air con. Lockers are provided for backpacks in the room. Showers are awesome,toilets are clean and theres a hairdryer. Communal area is so chilled with beds on the floor and you can pick a dvd to watch and grab a beer from the fridge. I met some really great people who I am continuing to travel with. I'll be staying here in September.

The bed was very comfortable and I slept like a baby! Staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

Very helpful staff.. anything you needed to know they were there to help and advise you. The rooms were exactly what we needed travelling wise. We were a little apprehensive considering the room held 22 people but with the curtains creating separation between beds it was perfect! Thee social and communal area was great with relaxation beds which were always a plus! Definitely recommend staying here!

The best hostel EVER.

• 9th Jul 2015

This hostel was an great place to start the trip. Although I found a better hostel on my return (D Hostel) Which was more comfortable (large bathrooms, and amazing beds) Nothing however beats the location of NapPark. This was the first place on this month long trip in this country and the location made it easy to learn the area. Beds are a bit hard and the lobby is a big bed, there was a movie always playing so socialization was a bit different.

Wonderful stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The big dorm were clean and comfortable. I will be staying here again for my next visit.

Fancy ass hostel, honestly. Beautiful and clean and the pillow is SO SOFT! great location and the staff i met were kind. I did not however spend much time there. But it's worth the money if you need a break from dodgy hostels, very western and modern. The common area is cozy and you're walking distance from cool places. Solid choice!

The perfect place for the start of my trip! Staff all very friendly and really chilled atmosphere!

No atmosphere the day I was there... A few others even said it was complete different then other nights... Oh well... Bed was good and security was good

Really good generally, but the dorms are huge! Can be very loud.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • harrietemmatyley7978

The dorm were clean and the bed very comfortable.

• 1st Jul 2015

I was surprised how dingy and dirty this place was, but was not too happy with the stained sheets! The lounge area is very dark and cave like. But the breakfast options are good and I met a lot of cool people! Just a few blocks from Khao San although the hostel isn't too noisy. The staff provided basic info but weren't especially friendly.

Great hostel, got given a free room upgrade, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Really cool chill out areas inside and out. Wicked.

• 1st Jul 2015

Brilliant hostel great to meet people and even better location! Just wish the aircon was on in the rooms in the day (just because I'm lazy)

← Back to search results