NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

I enjoyed NapPark who accommodated everything we needed. I'd definitely stay again.

Great place to stay! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Towels and linen were excellent.

• 27th Oct 2014

I love everything about this hostel. Their staff were professional and very helpful.

• 24th Oct 2014

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in. They have lots to offer in terms of various computers, fast wifi in common rooms and dorms, a small little cafe right outside the door with great breakfast (not free but very reasonably priced), good aircon and very helpful front desk staff. I stayed in the 22 bed dorm and still had so much privacy, all bunks are separated by a thick curtain and divided into rooms of one set or two sets. Perfect location as well, HIGHLY recommend.

Great for solo travelers looking to meet people. Located at khao san road, which is really good for it's proximity to bars and the grand palace. However there are many other places on Bangkok that I'd say are equally good to stay at. Lots of great food options nearby. Good shower facilities.

Fabulous place to meet fellow travellers. Perfect communal area (inside and outside) to gather and hang around. Some good attractions within walking distance and Khao San Road just beeing around the corner is a big plus too. For sure a really good place to meet people and have a lot of fun.

I stayed here just 1 night. The receptionists were very welcoming and helpful both on arrival and departure.

• 21st Oct 2014

Great place!

Not a bad word to say about nappark! Perfect place to meet people if you're travelling alone. Always a pleasure!

I was only there one night but if I'm in Bangkok again this is definitely where I'd stay. Can't fault anything!

Very cool social hostel, meant for backpackers who want to have a nice time in Bangkok and meet fellow travelers. I met the travel group I spent the next 2 weeks with, and they were AWESOME!!! Met sooooo many other people as well. Would highly recommend

Free WIFI and free computer to use at the lobby The  staff are very friendly and helpful. Beds are nice and clean.

• 17th Oct 2014

I absolutely loved my stay in NapPark. Met some great people here in the lobby which is great or socialising. I wouldn't stay anywhere else

Nice hostel with friendly staff. It's good to see how they really make it look Thai. Great place to meet people and close to the party area

Good location, There is a lot of shops and supermarket nearby. really friendly and helpful staff.

• 13th Oct 2014

Bedding had a few stains on but other than that Nap Park is a brilliant place to stay

22 bed dorm was nicely sectioned into 4s. Very near Khao San Road. Would've preferred the air con to be left on in dorm during the day but the lobby at reception had air con 24 hours and was a good place to socialise.

Had a great stay at NapPark. Beautiful, modern, clean and near to Khao San Road and the main sites without all the noise!

This hostel truly rates as one of the best I have ever stayed. Thank you for a nice nights sleep.  I would definitely come back here to stay in the future.

• 10th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Very close to koh san road but far enough to sleep well.