NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Proper good hostel to meet people, great location. No brainer

Such a nice hostel especially for solo backpackers! Just get a bed and chill out in the common area and you'll meet loads of people, during the day just slacking or watching sights with and at night there's always a preparty to join! Close to Khao San without being noisy. One of the best hostels I've stayed in so far in SEA. Would recommend it to anyone. Met a lot of people here I ended up traveling with for weeks afterwards!

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The price was reasonable. The location was perfect. Would definitely go back!

• 30th Sep 2014

Good place to meet other backpackers!!

Was a great place to start met loads of nice people here and had a great time! The mats in the lobby are the best!

• 30th Sep 2014

Great location.Staff made my stay perfect. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 29th Sep 2014

Staff was very friendly and genuinely interested in making your stay pleasant.The location was perfect to walk to the temples.

• 27th Sep 2014

Everything is excellent.

I emailed the hostel 2 weeks before our stay to remind them of our late arrival. At our arrival, a girl told us there was maintenance issues, so she arranged a private room for us and she would refund us our deposit, but she took us to a shabby hotel. The room was filthy! It was late so we had no choice but to accept. The next day we came back to the hostel to get our deposit back but they wouldn't refund it because they paid extra for our room. What a joke! Out of 1000 they managed to screw us!

• 26th Sep 2014

My review is based on staying in a 22 bed mixed dorm. Could not fault this place at all!! The staff were really helpful even down to one of the girls on nights lending me an adapter for the plug because I couldn't find mine. The location is fantastic. A literal 3 minute walk to Khao San Road, but because NapPark is on a quiet street you don't get any noise. There are storage lockers for each person in each room, big enough for a big backpack but remember your own padlock. Wish I write more!

The staff they were all very friendly, and helpful.

• 26th Sep 2014

The bed was super comfortable and clean.Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable.

• 24th Sep 2014

Safe, very good location near Kao San Road, friendly staff, atmosphere was aewsome, clean, cheap dialy rate, rooms with a/c. Well, I would highly recommend this hostel and stay there again for sure.

Absolutely brilliant place to stay, especially if you're starting your travels. Stayed here for 3 nights as my first stop and really set the standard for other hostels- met loads of amazing people and it's right off Khao San road for shopping and partying!

I had an amazing time to stayed here. The stafff at front desk was very friendly, and professional.  Will definitely stay here again.

• 21st Sep 2014

Awesome place, perfect location, 1 block from Khao San road and within walking distance from the palace and most temples. Super friendly staff, you can basically ask anything, they'll find a solution. Once a week they have a food festival in the common room, with free food, and games to win free beer, great way to meet new people.

I stayed for 1 night and really enjoyed it. All the staff were helpful and polite. You will not be disappointed. Hope to stay again in the near future!

• 19th Sep 2014

Bed bugs!!!!!!

Great hostel in Bangkok. I enjoyed my stay and would definitely come back

• 17th Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

A big backpacker hangout. This place was terrific. But after a few days I wanted to find a more quiet place to relax. All in all, good experience.

• 15th Sep 2014