NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Great place. I´ve already been on this hostel 4x times in 2x years (2014 and 2015). Just amazing. If you´re going to Bangkok and want go hostel, do not hesitate - stay here.

Excellent hostel! Great atmosphere, made friends as soon as we arrived to go sightseeing and partying in Bangkok. The breakfast is worthed, the lady who makes them makes you feel at home. Great hostel!

Great hostel, very close to the main road, all clean, beds are good definitely recommend.

It was my second time staying here and it was still great. Very clean with great facilities and many public computers to use for free. Only complaint was my douchy bunkmates who were loud and inconsiderate. But in a 22 person dorm near Khao San it's to be expected I suppose. Not the hostel's fault.

this is like a 5 star hostel compared to most other placed I stayed in Thailand. the beds had their own TV screens!

Nice location, very clean, loads of fun people. NO bad things to say. A little pricey but well worth it.

The service was amazing. The location was great, just a short walk to the Temples and the pier.

• 18th Apr 2015

Great place to stay and meet people, great 2 nights, will. Probably go back

An amazing hostel, I always stay here when I am in Bangkok because the location is perfect. This time I got upgrade to the 6 bed dorm at no additional cost because the other dorms were full. That 6 bed dorm is completely amazing. It is so calm and peaceful. I had the best night sleep I had for 6 weeks in South East Asia. The staff are friendly and so knowledgable. They have a great communal area for meeting people. The best hostel i've stayed in :)

Great hostel; great place to meet people especially if you are a solo traveller. I stayed in the ladies dorm on the top floor and felt safe the entire time. The place is conveniently located and very well maintained.

The staff were extremely friendly and attentive and nothing was too much trouble. You can book the bus go to the south from the hostel

• 16th Apr 2015

little bit expensive and a little bit overrated. it was okay, I met friends who were staying nearby for half the price. good security, great location, you'll meet cool people.

Great hostel with a good lobby to kick back and relax, or have a few drinks with people from the hostel. Location is great, and facilities are very clean. Water pressure was low due to the national holiday, but that wasn't their fault. Overall recommended

• 15th Apr 2015

I chose this hostel for the great reviews, with great reviews comes with great expectations. And I must say it did not meet my expectations. Bad location with 20mins walk to nearest train(phaya thai), weak water shower: have to wait 15mins for the water to generate (probably it's during the songkran, but they should be more water-prepared). Not every staff is friendly, with exception to Marie, Marie is one of the friendliest thai i've met in Bangkok! Very Caucasian oriented place. Very weak wifi

I stayed here for one night and it was just perfect. Lovely sitting area off the lobby and watch movie.

• 11th Apr 2015

All in all a decent Hostel to stay at for 1-2 nights, but relatively far from what it looks like on the Website! It is very dark and quite smelly. Showers and toilets are good as well as the lockers and curtains in the rooms.

Stayed in the 8bed female dorm on floor 4, very clean, good size locker. The bathroom on the same floor was also clean and comes with shampoo & body wash. The hostel is a maximum 5min walk to Kho San Road...so quiet enough to be away from the noise of needed and close enough to join the party. Would recommend.

Great location! Cool set up! Perfect for solo travelers..

I have been to a lot of hostels over the last 12 months backpacking Europe and Asia and I must say this is probably my favourite hostel. The staff are extremely nice and informative. Very clean and the location is perfect, right beside Khao San rd. Also beer and drinks are reasonably priced. Will definitely be back

I can't suggest NapPark highly enough. As a young, inexperienced travellers it was gold dust to me. Beds are a little hard but the dorms are designed well and we had a good nights sleep each night. It's a very social hostel which is awesome, I met so many amazing people that helped me out and had a great time with! Breakfast was quick and scrummy. Also the location is ideal if you love to party because Khao San Road is a 2 minute walk away. Loved it!