NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

I LOVED this hostel! The location is great, two streets over from Khao San Road, and it's very safe/secure. The hostel has a great common room where it's easy to meet people. The hostel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The place is spotlessly clean (they're honestly constantly cleaning the place and I saw the cleaning lady there as late as 4am), which is hard to do with backpackers around. I was worried about the 20 person dorm room, but they've set it up really nicely.

NapPark was honestly one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The location was right around the corner from the busy Kao San road so it was relatively quiet at night. The beer downstairs was cheap and the atmosphere was excellent. Great place to meet people. The only negative thing was they turned the AC off at 12am and turned it back on at 6am-12pm then again from 6pm-12am. So it got a bit warm at night but if you are traveling through thailand you are no stranger to the best.

I found the staff very friendly and helpful.The quiet street, the dorm are beautiful, reasonable price and the breakfast really good.

• 11th Feb 2015

Absolutely amazing, no complaints except they were full so I could not extend my stay so you should book ahead! Dorms were almost little pods so it was very private. Bathrooms were constantly being cleaned and showers were great. The atmosphere is the common area was great for meeting people to go out with and it was less than 5 min walk to Khao San Road.

Myself and my wife Arrived at Nappark after coming from the airport, we arrived around 1am instead of 11pm (because are flight was late) to find the beds we had booked several weeks before hand had be given to someone else because we were late. The staff member was rude and did not care about the situation we were in, she told us we had to wait until 4am for a bed, only because people were checking out.

PROS: + central location (side street to Kao San Road) + wifi works smoothly + A/C works CONS: - the dorm is quite large, hence VERY noisy - lockers could be larger

Brilliant hostel, like a hotel! Great trendy bathrooms and superb location. Easy shuttle bus to airport if needed. And computers with free wifi available throughout. Very easy to socialise.

One of the best hostel I ever stayed in Thailand!!

• 8th Feb 2015

A very nice hostel. Comfortable to stay in a big dorm. Cleaning staff works hard all day. Well organized.

This was my second stay at Nappark and as always it was great! Very clean facilities quite close to khao san road and temples and just a tuk tuk ride away from the nearest skytrain etc. My only problem with this stay was our beds hadn't had the sheets changed and made for us and at 6pm they still hadn't been changed. I'm aware some work was being done in that room so this may have affected thhings maybe. The staff could be a little friendlier.

Perfect location, surrounded by shops and restaurants.love this hostel with great service and staff always smile.

• 3rd Feb 2015

If you stay in Bangkok this hostel is an absolute must! You get a real Thai experience for sure and it's a great location for walking to great attractions.

Great hostel. Good place to meet people but don't expect to get any sleep.

The location was perfect and you are able to walk everywhere. The staff are lovely and friendly.

• 30th Jan 2015

The kitchen could be better organized and open for the guests to use (we wanted some hot water one day and a toaster on the other and the staff was very unhappy to let us use the kitchen) Bathrooms are good, common area is very nice and location is perfect! The rooms are nice and although there are ~22 people there, they separate into little compartments of 4 beds - which is good for privacy, even though it is still annoying to have drunken people talking loudly at 3 am (not hostels fault).

Amazing experience; everything was just perfect. You will get more friends to travel with you. in Bangkok.

• 28th Jan 2015

We had a fantastic time at NapPark hostel. Perfect place to meet other travellers. Rooms are pristine, location is ideal especially if you are looking to get amongst the nightlife. Will definitely be coming back for round 2

Good value, location & facilities. Friendly atmosphere, met some cool people and had a fun couple of nights! Would definitely recommend if you're looking to go out on Khao San and have a good time.

Nice party hostel close to khao San. Super social and easy to meet people. Big dorm was a bit loud but that just happens. If you can deal with people partying and popping in in the morning, turn on lights and making out its a good choice.

Good location, it is a very quiet and comfortable place. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.I would stay here again.

• 25th Jan 2015