NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

NapPark is one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in. The lounge area downstairs is great for meeting people and it's just a couple of blocks away from Khao San road. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Fantastic it's a bit lively for the older end but still a good vibe

Staff were very helpful when asked for directions.I can't wait to stay here again.

This place was great! Highly recommended when staying in the backpacker area of bkk!

• 10th Dec 2015

Stayed at Nappark as my first stop on my 4 month trip around Southeast Asia. I was really nervous but after a shower it didn't take me 5 minutes before I was talking to other travellers and I felt at home straight away. Went back there again whilst moving from Koh Tao to Chiang Mai. Saranwan at reception is lovely and has great English too! Always there for a chat.

Very nice, clean hostel!

4th time here. Loved it as always!

Very good place next to Khao San road. Big community area on the ground floor, it is easy to meet with other travellers. Beds are comfy, showers are clean, nothing more you can ask for in Bangkok! :-) I will definitely return sometime!

• 8th Dec 2015
  • Hungary

Very enjoyable stay, with comfortable facilities. A few other guests weren't the most social but not the hostel's fault.

Great location and well organized.

The staff are warm, friendly and helpful.The location was perfect, in walking distance of many local place such as morning market, street food and some thai bar at the night.

We stayed here when we arrived in Bangkok, first hostel on my travels and by far the best! So clean, lovely staff and atmosphere is relaxed as well as fun! Great place to meet new people, I would stay here again! Loved it

The hostel is very clean, nice, and good location for night life. I loved the free food from the games. I will stay here again when I am return to the Bangkok. For sure!

• 3rd Dec 2015

Great place, excellent location, close enough to the party but far enough to sleep if you dont party, very clean, definitely recommended. If you land on DMK during the day, you can use a bus that will drop you half a block away for 150 B and dont pay 800 B to the taxi.

Staff could be more helpfull and smiling

Good Hostel, location at Khao San is not the best if you want to see more than just the road and the Grand Palace as there is no good public transport around. Uber ended up being the most efficient way out. The facilities are top notch though, and the wifi is stable everywhere.

This was my first hostel I stayed in in Thailand. Really good place to meet people, very clean and staff helpful. 2 streets away from Kaoh San road, great location.

The room was very comfortable and clean. Staff was extremely friendly The location was great just 5 minutes to Khaosan road.I would definitely go back.

Perfect location if you're looking for the Koh San TD party experience. Hostel was sociable and communal areas made it easy to mix around. Bio at the front desk was nice and helpful. I enjoyed my stay here, it was clean and for a solo traveller, it was a great start to my journey.

Really nice place to start the trip! Very social but quiet for sleeping. Met a ton of people and I'm traveling solo so that was nice. Bed was pretty hard, especially after a 20 hour flight here. Breakfast was delicious and the atmosphere was nice! No ac in the rooms during the day though, which makes it hard to sleep there if you are jet lagged (lots of people nap in the common area). It's very close to khao San road and grand palace!