NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel. Great staff and location. Could have done with a couple more computers downstairs and aircon during the day but that's about it. Would definitely recommend!

A bit noisy during the night. Only 2 toilet for a floor with more than 30 people. No hot water. Two of the recepcionists didn't understand english.

We enjoyed our stay at nappark hostel. the hostel is clean, the dorm is cosy, u get a big locker for the backpack, which is nice. location is perfect, 2 steps from khaosan road although it is not in the middle of the trouble, so u will have a good sleep. we recommend it!

This is my second time at this hostel and I absolutely love it! It's a great place for a solo traveller! The main attractions are close by! I highly recommend this hostel!!

Really close to khao San road! About a 2 minute walk away, close enough for the action, but far enough to get a decent night's sleep. Staff are friendly and helpful. Dorm rooms are nice.

My bed was beautifully and clean.The people working there were super helpful. Would recommend it to everyone.

• 24th Jul 2014

This was a fantastic hostel. Me and my friend stopped here for two nights when we arrived in Bangkok. All the staff are really helpful and arrange games on some nights which is good for meeting people. Would definitely recommend to those travelling alone.

Great atmosphere, friendly staff

• 23rd Jul 2014

Had a wonderful stay at Nappark Hostel.Free wifi.The staff are very friendly and very professional.

• 21st Jul 2014

I have only spent one night in this hotel and it was better than what I was expecting. Facilities wise, it's sufficient, they provide hairdryer and washing machines for the guests to use. And the bunk beds itself provide sockets for phone charging. The lockers are available for rent as well which is really good for traveler who are worry about their belongings especially in Thailand. I love the common area, I think its a good way for guests to mingle with fellow travelers.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

The place is very well located and the atmosphere is really good. I will definitely stay here the next time I came to Bangkok. Overall the place is very good.

Very good hostel. Very close to Khao San road, but still quite during the night. The beds are nice, with clean sheets. The bathrooms are also clean, with a nice design. Downstairs there is relaxing area where you can read or watch a movie together. There are also computers with internet available. The breakfast they serve is very good, at a reasonable price.

Really enjoyed our stay at Nap Park. Perfect location 2 mins walk from Khoa San Road, but still on a quiet enough street. Clean and modern with good a/c, really chilled out area downstairs and good food. Perfect are friendly and helpful. We will be returning again soon.

Had an issue with another person staying there who was very drunk in the middle of the night, the staff dealt with it excellently and were great!

Fantastic location and great communal areas

I liked that place a lot. definately will come back here next time.

Just a great place to stay in Bangkok!!!!

The bed is very comfortable, clean and new. All staff was very friendly.The breakfasts were delicious and fresh.Highly recommended this hostel.

• 7th Jul 2014

Lovely friendly hostel would defiantly stay here again :)

was there for one night location is perfect one street behind khao sao! very clean, staff is helpful, I didn't spend much in the common area but it was quit empty that day!