NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

I enjoy staying at this Hostel, I like how conveniently it is located near Khao San but far enough for you to have a relaxing time as well.

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

staff was helpful on bus numbers as well as other info

Pretty good location in the khao San road, facilities are very good. The big dorm feels in reality like a bunch of 4 bed dorms facing the same corridor so it is quieter and more private than you would imagine

I highly recommend this hostel

Lovely place to stay on our first few nights in Bangkok, although was glad to move to somewhere a bit quieter after a few days. Fab common area great place to meet people in such a lively area! Would come again!

• 25th Nov 2015

Lovely small hostel in Bangkok with nice people and clean. Staff has a lot of smiles to share, they seem to enjoy their work and it's shows. Overall service was great.

1) Perfect location: 2 min walk from Khoa San road down a quiet street. 2) Great security with keyless entry from armbands. 3) Fresh linen sheets and warm hot showers are a welcomed home comforts compared to most hostels in South East Asia. 4) Extremely clean: bathrooms, bedroom dorm, lounge. 5) free WIFI and Internet computers - great for organising your events for the day. From a group of Kiwi lads travelling abroad in South East Asia we all highly recommend this place to everyone!

A lovely hostel and the 22 bed dorm rooms are well laid out so you don't feel like there are that many people in the room :)

I enjoyed my stay so much;

this was by far the best hostel we stayed in for the whole of our trip around thailand. if you want to party you are close enough to the main party area (2 streets away) but you are also far enough away so you can get a good night sleep and not worry about noise at night. the set up of the hostel made for a very friendly and social set up,if you are travelling on your own go here as the lounge chill out area is where everyone meets and chats, which is just inside the entrance. staff great!

Great hostel in an excellent location. Perfect for solo travellers due to communal area inside and outside. Would highly recommend!

NapPark was an absolute gem! Made four awesome friends within the first minute walking in and it's location to Khao San road couldn't be better!! Absolutely loved everyone I met here and my time spent at the hostel. The best vibes and social atmosphere ever!

If you're staying in Bangkok, you really ought to check out NapPark. The entire staff is incredible friendly and accommodating to help you navigate your journey with all the temple and market visits. If you're here to meet and/or party with other travelers, look no further than the awesome common room that's right in the lobby bc you will find people there at all times of the day, and it's just incredibly easy to grab a few folks for food and or drinks. Oh, choose the 22 person room! Seriously.

Great location and nice stay. Very nice staff and close to everything. Loved the lobby area.

• 17th Nov 2015

Great hostel, social, beds great, lots of privacy. Strict on retain rules as will receive fines for shoes on or bringing someone back but as long as u behave it's all good! X

Such an awesome hostel! It was impossible to not make new friends here! I had such a wonderful time and would definitely stay here again. The beds were clean and comfortable and the lockers were nice and big to fit your bags. Staff was really pleasant and helpful, too. LOVED IT!

Good surprise for a place near khao san. very nice beds, clean rooms and bathrooms, good atmosphere, perfect for solo travellers

Probably one of the top two hostels that I've ever stayed in. Very authentic Thai feel, excellent cleanliness, fantastic amenities and the most comfortable bed that I've slept in in a hostel. Great location, amazing common room. The list goes on and on. If I'm back in Bangkok I'm definitely staying here again.

I loved my bed and everything about this hostel!

This was my third stay at NapPark and I think it's a great place for those who want to be near Khao San but still want a bit of quiet.