NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Really nice, clean hostel. Showers are great and there's a good area in the lobby to hang out and socialise.

I stayed here just 1 night. The staff were polite and helpful.It is located in a very quiet area.

• 23rd May 2014

Cool as, fast in room wifi and great staff!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!! Can't wait to go back

• 20th May 2014

The staff are nice and helpful!

It's the perfect place to meet tons of new people and I made some amazing friends here. the open, relaxed lobby area made it super easy to make friends and there was a sense of togetherness. I would 110% reccomend this hostel to anyone travelling whether you're alone or with friends, it's fantastic.

great staff great place to stay

Ignore the miserable staff - this hostel is great! Massive dorms but u still get your own sense of space. Sit in the foyer at 9pm with a few 7Eleven beers and suddenly u have 20 new friends. 2 roads from KohSan - its a lil haven in this bustling city. Have already booked my 'next stay before flying home!

Staff were fantastic.The staff were extremely knowledgeable and polite.The hostel is in the perfect location

• 15th May 2014

I did not feel welcome when I arrived. Staff could be more friendly and helpful.

I loved my stay at this hostel. It can be very hot on daytime because they turn all the ac off on the rooms but it makes the people all go to their amazing lounge area with big mattresses and you can talk to people and fellow travellers.

Best hostel I stayed in in Asia. Clean facilities, light/outlet in every bed as well as curtains. Would 110% recommend.

The Hard Road Cafe, and in our case Hard Road Villa is a very nice place to stay during your visit of Ko Phangan. We stayed at the Villa and had a very clean and big villa. The pool was great and clean. The half/moon pre-party at the Hard Road Cafe was very nice, the staff knows how to throw a party. At the Hard Road Villa the atmosphere was very relax and we had a great hostess, Cloe. She was very helpfull and a nice conversation.

Just two short blocks away from khao san road, which is backpacker central. Very easy to meet other travelers who are always down to go out at night. I had a blast here, and if I ever go back to Thailand, I'll definitely be staying here again!

• 9th May 2014

The dorm are amazing and beds are super comfortable. I love this place.There is free wifi.I would definitely stay here again.

• 5th May 2014

Awesome hostel, very safe and secure. The curtains in between the beds make the rooms feel much more private. Huge lockers and right next to Khoa San Road... great to party at night but far enough away to keep the hostel quiet. An oasis away from the craziness of the city!! Would highly recommend to meet other travelers.

Great location. Funny stay..!!!

Good common area if you want to meet other travelers. Big lockers for storage, free wifi and computer available. Right next to Khaossan, the very touristy but fun street!

The location is the best and the dorm was amazing, very comfortable super clean and quite.

• 1st May 2014