NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

For $13 a night in a shared dorm, this was practically a steal. clean and the showers were amazing!! Very comfy and the common areas are super nice with computers. The location is very nice close to Khao San road, and similar roads with lots of food carts, restaurants, shopping, etc. The downside was we were instructed by our bunkmates not to leave anything out during the day - the staff steals your stuff. When we left, we realized some things of our own are missing so that sucks.

10/10 hostel would stay again

• 14th Dec 2014

Hostel is in a great location. Rooms are great. Air con way too cold. Shower and toilets have open doors to hall way, not great.

Fantastic hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed in! Large rooms and comfy beds, very clean and excellent showers. GREAT facilities! If you are looking to make friends/meet new people, this is the place to be! I met people within 5 minutes of being here due to the large social areas indoors and out. Brilliant location being only a few mins walk from Koh San and many places to eat and to get transport from. Large lockers. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone!

The location and social enviroment are perfect.

• 10th Dec 2014

Excellent hostel!! The staff, location and facilities were wonderful!

Good hostel in the middle of backpacker's paradise at Khao San Road! Staff was helpful and the atmosphere was great.

This is the place to be for backpackers in Bangkok. It is only 2 minutes away from Khao San Road and is located in a surprisingly quite street. The staff are friendly and the rooms are clean. We also felt really safe here. Awesome place!

I loved it here. Just a short walk of Khao San Road, though a nice and quiet place to stay. Friendly staff, clean, great showers and a locker with plenty of space. The best of this hostel is the possibility to meet new people. There is a nice common room where everyone chill out and talk about their journeys.

The dorm were large with nice a/c and clean bed. I love the location of this hostel.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Social hostel in a good location. Staff weren't that helpful but didn't matter too much as so many other tourists around.

Perfect location, good beds, clean bathroom. Fun and Helpfull staff (Thanks for everything Cody!!) Best hostel in bangkok Diego Chile

Stayed here for two nights while in Bangkok. Arrived late the first night and they were ready for me to check in and friendly upon arrival. I liked that the hostel was near Khao San but not ON KS so it was quite peaceful but close to all the action. Comfortable beds, nice lobby, nice bathrooms and shower. good food too! Great security (use key bracelets). The only gripe was that my bed was right near the front, so I could hear all the guests coming back from the bars and chatting. earplugs!

Really cool hostel, Nice location, Friendly staff Only one negative - They should not advertise the day trips they suggest to everyone. They are a serious ripoff and no value for money

This hostel are in a good location.Very friendly staff and well managed property.

• 27th Nov 2014

Excellent!

The dorm are very nice with many beds The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend it.

• 26th Nov 2014

I love this place! My 3rd year in a row staying here and it just keeps getting better!

Great staff and perfect location. It is a very special place to spend time.I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 25th Nov 2014

other than the staff place was Amazing. perfect location and very social to meet people. staff just didn't seem too friendly and willing to tell you places to go.