NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

The staff was friendly and fluent in English.The location was perfect for me. I loved the shopping and restaurants in this area.

• 18th Mar 2014

Beautiful hostel so close to Khao San Rd but far enough for the noise. This hostel is beautiful with a plenty of character and very very clean. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Good hostel. I stayed in an all girl dorm and was very quiet at night so you could get a good nights sleep. I didn't arrive until 2am which wasn't a problem, but found some dirty marks on my sheets. Other than that, a good hostel in the centre of it all

Extremely clean and modern. Very large so it's a little impersonal, but there's always someone around if you are looking to meet other travellers.

Very nice place to stay. Very clean and comfortable, close to everything and nice beds. I had everything that I needed.

• 28th Feb 2014

The accommodation was very clean, comfortable and well equipped and the bed was excellent. Really enjoyed it and would recommend to anybody.

• 26th Feb 2014

Really really like the place,its clean and safe,and good location ,quiet ,feel so relaxed ,really made me feel like home,love it,will go back again:-)

I got a lovely welcome on arrival and a helpful introduction to the dorm and facilities in the hostel.

• 21st Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

Had so much fun here and met a variety of funny interesting people :)

• 21st Feb 2014

It was ok, but nothing above and beyond that. Check in - staff were frosty

Its a nice hostel with great location. It happened a very bad situation with me: all the money that was in my backpack was stolen when I was out for a walk. I know there are lockers in the room, anyway... After I left the hostel, I came back I little later bc I forgot my sunglasses, the staff was cleaning the room, I also saw one up in my bed(I though they were only make up my bed, even I would leave only 2 days later, but I did not checked my backpack. When I got back later the money was gone

Location was great The bed and pillows very comfortable. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Bangkok.

• 16th Feb 2014

Very nice, modern and clean hostel in a great location right off Khaosan rd. Dorms were nicely laid out so it felt like open 4 bed dorms as opposed to a huge 22 bed dorm! Only stayed for one night passing through Bangkok but would definitely stay there again - great value for money

Really enjoyed our 3 night stay here, loved the atmosphere and the layout was really cool! V. Quiet at night, but only 2 streets away from the bustle of Khao San road. The only thing I'd say is, like anywhere you go when travelling, be careful! Had 3000baht stolen while I was having a nap - my bag was next to me in the bed! A little sanctuary in the craziness of Bangkok!

• 14th Feb 2014

My second stay at Nap Park was as good as the first time, met a lot of nice people there and had a wonderful time. The atmosphere of this place is amazing.

Certainly a very chilled hostel, there's a comfortable area in the lobby to hang out and meet people. Beds are fantastic, all with sockets, lights and mirrors. And despite it being in a great location near Khao San, its very quiet at night!

Second best hostel I've stayed in in Thailand. It's quiet despite being very close to Khao San Road. It's clean, the beds are good, outlets are there, facilities are clean and good, the public area inside is great for napping, the public area outside is great for hanging out before going on a tour. Recommended.

Very good hostel will he staying there again.

The location was great with everything we required within walking distance. It is located close to the Grand Palace.

• 9th Feb 2014

When we, (6 people) arrive NapPark Hostel, there was a feeling like home!!! everybody was so friendly, the atmosphere was so relaxed and idyllic!!! The room was really clean (no insects or something like that). The hostel was just two streets from Khao San Road away!!! The reception was open 24h, so there's always a contact person!! We met some nice guys from all over the world!! I would love to come back and stay with you guys again, i definitely will recommend you guys!!!

• 8th Feb 2014