NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel room is a freezer all night... they have only a bathroom for man and only a bathroom for woman... ( 22 in each room)!! Many people were stolen in that hostel during my stay!...THE THING IS THAT THE GUESTS ARE NOT THE PROBLEM...HOSTEL CLEANERS STEAL EVERYBODY...WE HAVE A VIDEO SHOWING HOW THE UGLY CLEANING "LADIES/LADYBOY" open our lockers to steal...we will post it in youtube soon with the name of the hostel...they gave us just the 20% of what they stole to us... Dont come here!!!!

Nice, clean hostel, very close to Koh San Road and the Grand Palace area. We stayed in the all-girls dorm- it was nice, clean, and quiet. The only issue we had was checking in... it seemed a little like the receptionist was drunk or something, because she kept rubbing her face and zoning out/walking away when we were talking to her. Long story, but after a bunch of bed mix ups, we finally got our real beds after another receptionist came on duty. After that, everything was great!

Nap Park was an excellent choice for our group. We liked that the location was near Khao San Rd but not directly on Khao San Rd- it put us near enough to the lively area without having to worry about it being to noisy or disruptive at night. The beds and bathrooms are very well kept. And the lounge area near the reception desk is a nice spot to nap or rest.

Decent hostel at khao san. But no train connectivity. Cramped rooms and small beds. But good lounge area. Avoid because of location

• 13th Nov 2013
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great hostel, right by khao san. Lovely people working there, and a great atmosphere. Will stay here again!

Great location. Just minutes to everywhere you want to go. Staff very helpful and professional. Impressive service. I highly recommend this hostel.

• 11th Nov 2013

My first time in Bangkok

• 11th Nov 2013

3 minute walk to khao san area. great location. staff not so friendly. i was bitten by unknown bug in ladies dorm. there is an airport service for 150 baht - a van will pick you up at the hotel. travel from hotel to suvarnabhumi airport is 1 hour. overall, place is nice.

Excellent hostel! Very safe, very clean, really helpful staff, a great common area and excellent services! Highly recommended.

Best hostel that I've ever stayed in. Location is amazing, less than 5 minute walk to Kaosan Road. If you book, don't stay in the large dorm on the 3rd floor. It's SUPER cold. No joke. The AC is turned up too high and myself, and others, were freezing. But the 6 person dorm is amazing.

Very nice hostel. I would definetly stay there again for sure! I was travelling alone and mer alot of new people there!

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Sweden

I like the Nappark hostel very much. It was in a quiet location, but in 10 minutes you were on the bustling Koh San Road. Security was good due to the wristbands. The rooms, bathroom and common room was very clean. The staff was very helpfull. When in Bangkok I will most definitely return to Nappark.

I had a fantastic stay at Nappark Hostel. All of the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable and clean.

• 5th Nov 2013

Nice hostel for young people who want to get in touch with other backpackers, you will meet many travelers here. In a few minutes walking distance to the Khao San Road and the more chilled side streets. No privacy in the small washrooms. Aircondition in the big dorm set to below zero at nights, so that many people got a cold there. A friend got a bad rash at her back probably from leaning at the wall in the lobby. Beds covered with plastic foil under the sheets, so that you will start to sweat.

Brilliant Hostel best overall that we stayed in in Thailand. Great atmosphere, very clean rooms and toilets. Great food available too. Thanks!

• 3rd Nov 2013

Probably the best facilities of any hostel I've ever stayed in, you really can't ask for more. Backpackers flock to the Khao San area so it's easy to meet people, but it's not so close that you're kept up by the noise if you want an early night. The showers are fantastic, there's even a hairdryer and free towels! Also the staff were really helpful in getting me checked out and on my way quickly when I was a couple of hours late for my flight out of Bangkok, so I'm grateful for that.

Good hostel, BUT beware of bedbugs!!!

Good place to go if you're a lone traveller; met loads of people here. My upstairs dorm was pretty noisy to sleep at times because you are on top of the social area. Good chill out area and staff helpful in answering any questions etc. 5 minute walk to koh San road. Be wary of leaving valuables in your room. The cleaners go through your bags searching for stashed money and will steal a small amount so you may not notice. So as long as you lock all away you will be fine.

really best hostel for backpackers

Night staff lady is not a nice person. Very short tempered and moody. Hostel beds and lockers and facilities were really great!