NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

It was ok, but nothing above and beyond that. Check in - staff were frosty

Its a nice hostel with great location. It happened a very bad situation with me: all the money that was in my backpack was stolen when I was out for a walk. I know there are lockers in the room, anyway... After I left the hostel, I came back I little later bc I forgot my sunglasses, the staff was cleaning the room, I also saw one up in my bed(I though they were only make up my bed, even I would leave only 2 days later, but I did not checked my backpack. When I got back later the money was gone

Location was great The bed and pillows very comfortable. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone going to Bangkok.

• 16th Feb 2014

Very nice, modern and clean hostel in a great location right off Khaosan rd. Dorms were nicely laid out so it felt like open 4 bed dorms as opposed to a huge 22 bed dorm! Only stayed for one night passing through Bangkok but would definitely stay there again - great value for money

Really enjoyed our 3 night stay here, loved the atmosphere and the layout was really cool! V. Quiet at night, but only 2 streets away from the bustle of Khao San road. The only thing I'd say is, like anywhere you go when travelling, be careful! Had 3000baht stolen while I was having a nap - my bag was next to me in the bed! A little sanctuary in the craziness of Bangkok!

• 14th Feb 2014

My second stay at Nap Park was as good as the first time, met a lot of nice people there and had a wonderful time. The atmosphere of this place is amazing.

Certainly a very chilled hostel, there's a comfortable area in the lobby to hang out and meet people. Beds are fantastic, all with sockets, lights and mirrors. And despite it being in a great location near Khao San, its very quiet at night!

Second best hostel I've stayed in in Thailand. It's quiet despite being very close to Khao San Road. It's clean, the beds are good, outlets are there, facilities are clean and good, the public area inside is great for napping, the public area outside is great for hanging out before going on a tour. Recommended.

Very good hostel will he staying there again.

The location was great with everything we required within walking distance. It is located close to the Grand Palace.

• 9th Feb 2014

When we, (6 people) arrive NapPark Hostel, there was a feeling like home!!! everybody was so friendly, the atmosphere was so relaxed and idyllic!!! The room was really clean (no insects or something like that). The hostel was just two streets from Khao San Road away!!! The reception was open 24h, so there's always a contact person!! We met some nice guys from all over the world!! I would love to come back and stay with you guys again, i definitely will recommend you guys!!!

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Switzerland

I was welcomed warmly and the room was modern and very comfortable, the bed was nice, A great location to get to everything that you need

• 30th Jan 2014

A really lovely place. Gorgeous interior. Very close to Ethos and Mai Kaidee, two vegetarian/vegan restaurants. Walking distance to the temples but not close to any BTS or train station which wasn't great. There was a fine bus service so that was okay. Ladies napspace was beautiful, felt very luxurious. Appreciated the toiletries in the bathroom. Breakfast wasn't included which would have been better.

The hostel is very clean, the location great. The room was spacious, bed too, and the whole building beautiful. The only thing I didn't like was the stuff. They are always so busy with their phones or computers that they don't have time to say "hallo" . And it's not really a cheap place. But anyway I would recommend because of the location and cleanness.

Fun spot to pop in Bangkok. Brilliant location 2 streets parallel to Koh Sarn so quiet if you need it, and always a group forming in the lobby to take on the town. Beds are comfy and well apportioned with lockers big enough for backpack. Staff super friendly and smart with Jipp a possible genius remembering so many people over the years. Good wi fi, free internet stations and fun people. Fun is the key not a spot for geriatric slumber silence, yet comfy enough after make party. Cheers!

Big thanks for a few relaxing days at your wonderful hostel.The location was excellent.Staff are polite, friendly and very helpful.  I will be back!

• 29th Jan 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff are welcoming and friendly. The hostel are perfectly situated within easy walking distance to all the main tourist attractions.

• 28th Jan 2014

Stay here, this place is awesome! Great location for Khao San Road, Grand Palace, Wat Po etc., clean rooms, big lockers and each bed has its own mirror, reading light and two powerpoints. There is a small downstairs area to hang out and drink and met so many amazing people here, this hostel made my stay in Bangkok so much fun!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »