NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

goooddddd

• 1st May 2014
  • Indonesia

Beautiful hostel, the day time staff were really helpful, while the night time staff were not as helpful. The beds are comfy, and people are really respectful here, after 11pm it is quiet in the dorm till 10am. Great lounge area. Very close to everything. Best dorm style hostel we have stayed in yet!

Very good hostel just a couple of blocks from khaosan road. So you're really close but away from the craziness. Wasn't a party hostel in my opinion. People did has drinks and socialized in the lounge. Clean, each bed has it's own light and electrical outlet. Definitely the most comfortable hostel I stayed in during my Thailand trip. Would stay there again for sure.

The only complain I have regarding the hostel is that I was placed in a room in the first floor, next to the common area and I could hear EVERYTHING going on there during the night, it doesn't make sense to have a room there. Besides that, the location is great, very nice facilities, the staff were efficient if you wanted to book tours or shuttles to the airport.

Had great 1 night here. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. the dorm was very, very clean.Thank you again, I will be back on my next trip to Thailand.

• 29th Apr 2014

A really sociable place where i met lots of people. Free wifi per bed with your own light, charger and mirror. Each bed has a locker which is handy. Free computer use at all times. 24 hour security on the front desk. Super clean and a super powerful shower :) Only disappointment was they scammed me with my bus in Cambodia as i booked it through them :(

Great location, 2 min walk from Khao San Road but far enough away that it isn't directly under your nose. Big dorm rooms but bunks divided with curtains giving a nice bit of privacy. Very secure with wrist band electronic entry to all areas. Great shower rooms with free shampoo, showergel and hairdryers. Common area was great, big seating/laying area set up with DVD's on loop. Main woman on reception was very frosty - think she preferred dealing with the young lads, not one smile in 2 days!

I thought the location was great and the hostel had a nice interior. Not as social as I hoped and staff didn't seem very approachable. The rooms(6 bed dorm) were small and not enough space around the beds but they were well equipt with mirror, personal light and tv. Was a little disapointed with this hostel after reading many good reviews, just didn't feel it when I got there.

Best ever! I really enjoyed my stay here!

Good design.

The hostel is clean and the staff are friendly and they are speaking good English.

• 22nd Apr 2014

I thought Nappark was a great hostel to stay in with a great atmosphere! It is a well thoughtout hostel which is very clean! I like that the lockers are big enough to put your backpack in it and that theres a mirror and a light above your bunk! I will defintely recommend to friends and return!

• 21st Apr 2014

They don't change the sheets in between new guests which was gross to witness the maids just remake the dirty bed. Atmosphere is amazing though, so easy to make friends in the common areas.

• 21st Apr 2014

Great hostel. I checked-out five days early and they gave me a fast and easy refund.

Awesome hostel! I can't think of anything bad to say. Even though the rooms are quite large, they don't seem that big because screens are lowered from the ceiling at night.

The staff so helpful. They will help with every request. I really enjoyed staying there as it felt like a home away from home.

• 18th Apr 2014

Thumbs up to the excellent service from the day we checked in until we checked out. Keep it up!

Really liked this hostel, really social but with privacy in the 22 bed dorm. Ace lounge downstairs although a lot of people hang out there all the time. Showers were cold. Was fully booked so had to move hostels the 3rd night but lots in the area. Right in the Khao San action.

The dorm room are super clean and the staff make you feel at home.The location was great .

• 15th Apr 2014
  • New Zealand

One of the best hostels in Bkk for backpackers.

• 15th Apr 2014