NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Wonderful place to stay in Bangkok. Someone recommend me to stay here. I found  staff were very friendly and helpful. You can meet other travelers at lobby area.Highly recommended!

• 28th Feb 2015

Third time staying here, just for one night before leaving bangkok. Still amazing.

Best hostel ive stayed in. Right next to the koh san road and all very pretty and clean!

If you want to meet people this is the place to stay. Made friends who we travelled with for over a month! You will be tired of Kao San after a few days but the hostel is one of the best in Asia. Rooms were extremely clean and spacious with big lockers. Toilets and showers were pretty decent too. Staff didn't always understand English but overall was a great experience.

Lovely hostel in a great location! Beds at a little hard but after travelling through Thailand we have found this to be the norm. Plenty of computers and staff are very helpful! Will be back at the end of the month.

The location of the hostel is really great, it is close to everything such as temples, restaurants and supermarket. The staff  can help me to book the tour outside the town. Will be back here for sure.

• 24th Feb 2015

It's a very clean and comfortable hostel.

2 minute walk to khao san road, great food and a place to have beers with other travellers. if your looking to stay around khao San I'd recommend it for sure. good common area and facilities.

I had an amazing stay at this hostel! Really recommend it :)

Loved this hostel, it was clean and secure! The staff were nice and the location was great. Would definitely go back.

Second time staying at this hostel. Always a great common room and so easy to meet people. This is easily my favorite hostel.

The rooms were nice.the bathrooms were very clean.very close to khao san rd and perfect place to stay if you are backpacker looking for friends and fun

Excellent location. I stayed in 8 person female dorm but felt like a much more private set up due to the screens inbetween the bunks. Was also very spacious. Bathroom was lovely - almost luxurious against Thai hostel standards. Communal area large, spacious and relaxing. 24 hour reception accommodating.

I LOVED this hostel! The location is great, two streets over from Khao San Road, and it's very safe/secure. The hostel has a great common room where it's easy to meet people. The hostel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The place is spotlessly clean (they're honestly constantly cleaning the place and I saw the cleaning lady there as late as 4am), which is hard to do with backpackers around. I was worried about the 20 person dorm room, but they've set it up really nicely.

NapPark was honestly one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The location was right around the corner from the busy Kao San road so it was relatively quiet at night. The beer downstairs was cheap and the atmosphere was excellent. Great place to meet people. The only negative thing was they turned the AC off at 12am and turned it back on at 6am-12pm then again from 6pm-12am. So it got a bit warm at night but if you are traveling through thailand you are no stranger to the best.

I found the staff very friendly and helpful.The quiet street, the dorm are beautiful, reasonable price and the breakfast really good.

• 11th Feb 2015

Absolutely amazing, no complaints except they were full so I could not extend my stay so you should book ahead! Dorms were almost little pods so it was very private. Bathrooms were constantly being cleaned and showers were great. The atmosphere is the common area was great for meeting people to go out with and it was less than 5 min walk to Khao San Road.

Myself and my wife Arrived at Nappark after coming from the airport, we arrived around 1am instead of 11pm (because are flight was late) to find the beds we had booked several weeks before hand had be given to someone else because we were late. The staff member was rude and did not care about the situation we were in, she told us we had to wait until 4am for a bed, only because people were checking out.

PROS: + central location (side street to Kao San Road) + wifi works smoothly + A/C works CONS: - the dorm is quite large, hence VERY noisy - lockers could be larger

Brilliant hostel, like a hotel! Great trendy bathrooms and superb location. Easy shuttle bus to airport if needed. And computers with free wifi available throughout. Very easy to socialise.