NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Perfect location, good beds, clean bathroom. Fun and Helpfull staff (Thanks for everything Cody!!) Best hostel in bangkok Diego Chile

Stayed here for two nights while in Bangkok. Arrived late the first night and they were ready for me to check in and friendly upon arrival. I liked that the hostel was near Khao San but not ON KS so it was quite peaceful but close to all the action. Comfortable beds, nice lobby, nice bathrooms and shower. good food too! Great security (use key bracelets). The only gripe was that my bed was right near the front, so I could hear all the guests coming back from the bars and chatting. earplugs!

Really cool hostel, Nice location, Friendly staff Only one negative - They should not advertise the day trips they suggest to everyone. They are a serious ripoff and no value for money

This hostel are in a good location.Very friendly staff and well managed property.

• 27th Nov 2014

Excellent!

The dorm are very nice with many beds The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend it.

• 26th Nov 2014

I love this place! My 3rd year in a row staying here and it just keeps getting better!

Great staff and perfect location. It is a very special place to spend time.I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 25th Nov 2014

other than the staff place was Amazing. perfect location and very social to meet people. staff just didn't seem too friendly and willing to tell you places to go.

I stayed for two nights at the begin of my 6 month trip and I had a great time and meet very cool people. The staff have a meet and greet type afternoon (4-6pm) on Wednesday's, where they get all the guests in reception feed you

The showers are great, and the breakfast is very good as well. good value for money too. Such a wonderful experience.Can't wait for next time.

• 24th Nov 2014

Great hostel! Good place for meeting people. Chill clean dorms and common area. Got everything you need and on the best Location If you want to be nest khao san.

• 24th Nov 2014

I booked this hostel because of all the good reviews despite the quite high price but I got very disappointed. There was a rat behind the bar and our sheets were dirty! Once I was in the room while they "cleaned" it. They made the beds of people who checked out, but DID NOT PUT NEW SHEETS! DISGUSTING!

Right next to Khao San road. Loads to eat and drink nearby. Only downside was common room was a bit quiet and they only did stuff to get you involved on my final day, the previous nights nothing went one which as a single traveller was a bit disappointing.

Great location , 2 minute walk to Khao San road but just far enough away to avoid the mayhem! Clean rooms

Awesome place! Only place I would ever stay in Bangkok. This is right off of Khao San, just a quick 3 min walk. The Facilities are super clean and it is setup to easily meet people if you are traveling solo like I was. For sure the best choice in the Khao San area. If you are young and your first time to Bangkok, def stay in Khao San.

Good hostel. Easy to met people and so near to Kho San Road!

I stayed in many many hostels around the world and that one is probably among the top 5! Superbly clean, very good beds even if a bit hard.. Big common room to meet other guests! Really loved that one!

Really receptive staff, everybody smiling. Very nice environment. Very nice beds and bathroom. Excellent location if you are backpacking.

It would be perfect if they offer breakfast.