NapPark Hostel at Khao San Reviews

5 Tani Rd. (Banglampoo) Taladyod Phranakorn Bangko, Bangkok, Thailand

Very good location , it's very close to Khaoshan road. The bed sheet is dirty

• 28th Sep 2015
  • China

The place is very modern and clean. Typical large upscale hostel. Two big downsides though which would make me skip this place next time around. Firstly, they turn the AC in the rooms off during the day and Bangkok is obviously very hot. Given how many people want to take a nap coming off jetlag or just a long night out, sleeping in common area doesn't really cut it. Second, the common area is cool but with a blaring TV and the front desk looking over you, its pretty antisocial.

Fantastic! It was my first time visiting Thailand.Everyone was so friendly.The hostel is very clean and socialable.

The hostel was very nice great location to visit the old city.My dorm room was nice, clean and comfortable.

• 25th Sep 2015

Great location and very friendly atmosphere. Easy to meet people and centrally located, near Kho San (spelling?) Road but couple blocks over so a bit quieter which was nice.

Very clean and nice facilities; it was one of the nicer hostels that I stayed in.

So I stayed at this hostel a bit more expensive than other things around, but hey it's Thailand so it's still cheap. New facility, very nice and clean. The beds are also very comfortable and the people are friendly. The way the beds are set up it's kinda cool, my bed was the bottom bed and although some might think it'son the floor, well no, it's an actual bed. Really close to khao san rd and good for shopping. Staff is decent

Great hostel to meet people as the first floor has a big lounging space and the staff organize things every night. Very close to the bars at Khaosan road so it's easy to go out and come back easily to that area. Really enjoyed my stay.

Had a good stay, very social!

Great hostel! Very clean, amazing showers, nice hang out room downstairs to meet people.. beds were also good. Great place for solo backpackers to meet people.

I was at nappark for 3 nights, i really enjoyed staying here, everything was good, except for one thing and that was that there were stains in my bed. It looked like my bed wasn't refreshed, other than that it was a good stay. It really was a good backpackers hostel, i met so much people here who were so nice. It was a good hostel location too, you were practically close to everything (khao san/river etc.),

Lots of nice people and quite a nice area!

• 23rd Sep 2015

Beautiful country. The staff is friendly and nice smile.You can get free fresh towel with the staff. Free wifi 24 hrs.meet other traveler at lobby area

Great location. Access to shops, nightlife, and restaurants. Comfortable beds. Always clean (seemed like the staff was always tidying the space, which is great). Met a number of people and felt comfortable in the common area and the room. Good place to start my trip in Thailand!

I had a fantastic few nights at Nap Park! It was clean, you have everything you need and the staff are very helpful! The nap space in the lobby is a great place to meet people it's so close to Khoa San Road. Would recommend!

I had a great time staying in NapPark Hostel. It is so very close to Khao San Road but still very quiet. It was the best hostel to meet new people cause there is a nice common area inside and outside. Also everyone has their own plug and own light and own locker! So if I will ever come back to Bangkok I will definitely stay there again =)

NapPark was just perfect for my first stay in Bangkok! It is so easy to meet new people, I was literally never alone and I could sleep perfectly at night, even though I slept in the 22 dorm. You still have a lot if privacy and everything is so clean. :) only recommend NapPark, if you would like to spend a little bit more money for having the perfect place to relax and have a great time. :)

The location was perfect for all the main things to see. They are offer the free games get free beer. I'm very lucky for that. Will be back soon.

the only thing that could have been better was that the airconditioning stayed on during daytime, but they probably have their reasons for this. Oh, and the light on the 2nd floor was so often ON during the night, because people turned it on and didn't realize that it was for the whole 2nd floor (including the lights above the upper beds). So that was kind of annoying sometimes if you want to sleep. I understand that a hostel is not a hotel, but this is something practical that can be fixed.

I stayed in a 22 bed mixed dorm and it really wasn't as bad as it seems. Make sure you have a padlock and the large backpacks easily fit in the large lockers available for each person. Great location and atmosphere! Will definitely stay here again.