Negril Yoga Centre Reviews

1 Norman Manley Blvd., PO BOX 48, Negril, Jamaica

If I go back...i will be staying again!

• 31st Jul 2014

Beautiful gardens and setting and the beach is just across the road. The staff were very polite and checked often if there was anything that we needed. We are planning to go back again next year. The only thing that I would like improved was the bathroom. The drain in the shower was very slow and should be unclogged. Also the bathroom floor tiles beside the shower had a lot of build up and needed a good scrubbing.

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The staff were very helpful with any questions about local costs and culture. The yoga was incredible!

• 4th Jun 2014

The hotel is close to the Knutsford bus and city centre, by close I mean 10/15 minutes walking distance. Beach is 3 minutes away. It's in a compound setting, lost of greens, very homely feel. Everything worked in the room, the little fridge was a nice touch, my shower leaked a bit, nothing major. Absolutely wonderful staff, really sweet reception ladies, very helpful. I would definitely recommend this place.

• 17th Apr 2014