New Orleans Hostel - Marquette House Reviews

2249 Carondelet Street, LA 70130, New Orleans, USA

My brother and I came for Mardi Gras and the hostel was only one block down from the parades!! It was also just a 5 minute walk to the Garden District. The staff was friendly and helpful. I liked that they'd come hang out in the courtyard and talk with the guests and invite people passing to come sit. I met a lot of interesting people that way. My only complaint was that the lock on the dorm I stayed in was duct taped open. There's a lock to get into the hostel, but it made me a little nervous.

• 13th Feb 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. I liked the atmosphere and the architecture of the little buildings around the place. Everyone was really nice around the hostel in particular the guy with dreadlocks who sells bracelets.

• 13th Feb 2015