Nika Dubrovnik Reviews

Nalje�kovi�eva7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Perfect location in the Old Town (if you don't mind steps!). Lady where I was staying was very friendly and helpful. I was back in Dubrovnik a week later and went to see if they had space. They didn't but the lady kindly rang up her friend to see if she had space for me which was helpful!

There was no remote control for the air conditioning so we could not use that.

• 6th Sep 2013

The location of the flat was in the heart of Dubrovnik's old town, for a more than honest quality/service. There tons of restaurant at not 1mn walking, but the street in which the flat is located is quiet. The flat is quite big, with one double bedroom and a sofa. The personnel is very welcoming and nice.

Great location, organization average

We stayed in a different location than the one listed, in a second house that we shared with the grandmother of the family who owned the hostel. Room was nice; had an AC unit, fridge, tv, and bathroom ensuite- wasn't expecting all that!

Family run, b

Very convenient location.Large room.Very friendly apartment owner.Would stay again.

• 13th Jul 2013

Very central location but manages to stay quiet at night, even though we were visiting at the start of the summer festival! Nika and Petra are very welcoming and will give any info that you need. Good facilities, a nice touch was the clothes line and pegs, very handy after a few weeks of travelling!

Great location, nice and friendly staff, and perfect room for our stay.

When we arrived at Nika Dubrovnik apartments we were told we would be moved to another location, not their central apartment house. When we arrived at the new location we discovered that we would have to share a bathroom and there was no internet, when we had PAID MORE to have our own bathroom and all of the information about the apartments said there was internet available. WE DID NOT GET WHAT WE PAID FOR/RESERVED, AVOID THESE APARTMENTS!!

DEAR guest i do not now what obout you talk,i never charge more mony from my guest that is not truth...yes is truth that you do not sleap at my centrale house you sleap at my other but i gave you everthing what you reserved...that date when you come the internet is not work because it wos same problem with eletricoins in all street...see you

I really felt like I was in a friend's house. Perfect ;)

• 6th Jun 2013
  • Spain

Amazing location, beautiful, comfortable rooms.

• 27th May 2013