Nika Dubrovnik Reviews

Nalje�kovi�eva7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

When we arrived we were moved to 'another of nika's apartments' which when we got there had only 2 single beds and a fan in a tiny room. We accepted this at first although we had booked a room with air con, until we realised how hot it was. So nika moved us to another apartment with air con across town. We went to get our bags & the lady whose apartment it actually was came back and verbally abused us demanding 200kuna for us sitting on the beds. More organisation would have been appreciated

I had deliberately chosen this place because I wanted to stay in the walls of the old town, as its marker on the map indicates. However, I was actually taken to a room in a building some 200m east of the old town, in the Ploce area. This is not very far as the crow flies, but it was not what I was looking for. Moreover, the room I was given did not have air conditioning - it only had a fan. And there was no free wi-fi. That said, a nice terrace with good view. Overall, poor value.

Awesome B&B... The location couldnt get any better. However it can get loud at night

This is a room in a wonderful woman's house. It's clean, cozy, and has everything you will need. It is also very well located in the old city. The best part is coming home to talk with Nika. She really makes you feel at home.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts