Nika Dubrovnik Reviews

Nalje�kovi�eva7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I was actually moved to a place a couple of streets away. I found it difficult to communicate with the mother but she was pleasant enough. The room was fine with its own en-suite and a fridge. I would suggest adding a kettle.

Nika's regular house was full, so she took me to stay with - family friends? relatives? - who have a really cool spare room. It's at the top of the house with incredible views over the whole old town, and was quiet, private, and air-conditioned. The older couple were excited to learn that i was there to study Croatian, and were happy to practice speaking with me over coffee. The shared bathroom was clean and they invited me to use anything of theirs. Overall, the place & people were both lovely

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts