8.1
Fabulous 62 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 62 Total Reviews
Nika Dubrovnik Located at Naljekovieva7, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20.000 Nalje�kovi�eva7
81% 62
42.6418953 18.1089724
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
10th Jul 2016
5.1

Proper bedding would have been appreciated and a clean bathroom would have been a good start. Shower and sink would clog immediately not draining after each use, leaving one standing in dirty water. Although the hosts were friendly and accommodating and the location great, we wouldn't recommend this hostel.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

Nika Dubrovnik is amazing. It is located in the heart of old town on a picturesque street. Nika and Petra make themselves available to help you with anything you need. I had a medical emergency and Petra came over, let me use her phone and helped translate the Croatian used on the other end of the call. She then walked me down to the 24 hr pharmacist to make sure I had everything I needed. She went above and beyond. Amazing location and superb hospitality make this the best place to stay.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
10th Jun 2016
7.1

The room we git did not fit the description or the pictures for the same price.. But great location and confortable bed!

18th May 2016

I recommend it to all single tourists visiting Dubrovnik for short time. I will return to it with pleasure. J.L

15th May 2016

If you are to book the private room for 2 people, expect to have the best room in Dubrovnik. It is the whole top floor of a building in the old town and it is amazing. Everything in the apartment is brand new- we were disappointed that we only had one night here. I wouldn't consider this a hostel at all, more of an apartment building. Very nice. I would recommend.