7.8
Very Good 80 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 80 Total Reviews
Nika Dubrovnik Located at Naljekovieva7, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20.000 Nalje�kovi�eva7
78% 80
42.6418953 18.1089724
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

Outstanding location. Middle of Old Town and 1 min walk up the stairs from the major restaurants. Clean room and facilities. Very happy stay and would recommend.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
6.9

We couldn't find the hostel. We were meant to arrive at 23:00 but arrived at 23:35 because we couldn't find the place. The instructions were not clear and Google Maps wasn't picking up a signal. When we finally "found" the place the address didn't exist; it was the host waiting on a corner to take us to another location up about 10 flights of stairs. We were told the check-out was at 10:00 (we were there less than 12 hours) and they could store our luggage in the hall but couldn'

• Australia, Female, 41+
23rd Aug 2016
7.7

Although excellent location and very clean, I did not get what I booked - a DELUXE SINGLE ROOM with air conditioning. Instead I was put on a PULLOUT SOFA BED WITH A SCREEN AROUND; on the top floor of the house in the owner's kitchen .But the worst thing was, the other guests came in and out frequently, even when I was trying to sleep, to use the shared bathroom which was off my room ' the kitchen.I also had to closeWtndow to stop street noise, consequently, with no aircon, it was VERY HOT!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

The hostel room was a homestay with a local family rather than an actual hostel. The room was clean and spacious and in a great location and the elderly couple we stayed with were friendly. My boyfriend left at 5am for his flight, but I stayed on until 7am. Around 5.20am I heard someone try our door, which was a bit disconcerting but it was probably because they assumed we both left. Thankfully I had locked it. Still a bit strange that they were up at that hour. Overall a satisfactory stay.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
16th Aug 2016

The hostel is within the city walls and despite being up a fair few stairs is very convenient and next to a wonderful place to eat called Lady PiPi. The lady who runs the hostel is very nice and accommodating and let us keep our bags there for a few hours after we checked out. Recommended

15th Aug 2016
6.6

Mixed bag. The location is right in Old Town Dubrovnik walking distance to the most important sites. That does make it a bit noisy at night. I was in the room closest to the street. One of the sisters running the place was a bit rude, the other was very lovely. I booked a single "deluxe" room. It was definitely not deluxe or comfortable at all. I would only recommend booking this room for the price and location. Be able to sleep on anything and through any noise.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Rooms are not the same as advertised pictures on the site. It said that we were supposed to get flat tv and private bathroom but we didnt. I didn't complain because Nika was actually nice and her aunt Jelena. Location is inside the old town which is good access to everywhere. Jelena shares her food and prepares us coffee in the morning. Overall it was a good experience.

• England, Couple, 25-30
6th Aug 2016

We stayed in a small studio apartment which was impeccably clean, well equipped and really comfortable. Brilliant location (though lots of steep steps to be aware of!)

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
29th Jul 2016

This was my favorite place we stayed while I was in Europe. The lady whose house it was very kind and made us feel very welcome. The bed was super comfortable and the air conditioning was amazing after a hot day. I would recommend staying here if you want a welcoming atmosphere and great location! Also, a very comfy sleep.

• England, Female, 25-30
29th Jul 2016
2.0

This accommodation is corupt. Nika and her sister are aggressive. They gave our Deluxe Ensuite Apartment away I had booked & paid £60 deposit on Hostel World because we were late on check in. They also don't take the deposit away from the final payment. On one morning Nika barged in and continued to be aggressive and threw us out, despite paying cash already. Do not stay here it is not safe, you'll be ripped off and disappointed. Nika and her sister completely ruined our holiday!