Nika Dubrovnik

7.9
Very Good 80 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Aug 2016

Outstanding location. Middle of Old Town and 1 min walk up the stairs from the major restaurants. Clean room and facilities. Very happy stay and would recommend.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Aug 2016
6.9

We couldn't find the hostel. We were meant to arrive at 23:00 but arrived at 23:35 because we couldn't find the place. The instructions were not clear and Google Maps wasn't picking up a signal. When we finally "found" the place the address didn't exist; it was the host waiting on a corner to take us to another location up about 10 flights of stairs. We were told the check-out was at 10:00 (we were there less than 12 hours) and they could store our luggage in the hall but couldn'

• Australia, Female, 41+
23rd Aug 2016
7.7

Although excellent location and very clean, I did not get what I booked - a DELUXE SINGLE ROOM with air conditioning. Instead I was put on a PULLOUT SOFA BED WITH A SCREEN AROUND; on the top floor of the house in the owner's kitchen .But the worst thing was, the other guests came in and out frequently, even when I was trying to sleep, to use the shared bathroom which was off my room ' the kitchen.I also had to closeWtndow to stop street noise, consequently, with no aircon, it was VERY HOT!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

The hostel room was a homestay with a local family rather than an actual hostel. The room was clean and spacious and in a great location and the elderly couple we stayed with were friendly. My boyfriend left at 5am for his flight, but I stayed on until 7am. Around 5.20am I heard someone try our door, which was a bit disconcerting but it was probably because they assumed we both left. Thankfully I had locked it. Still a bit strange that they were up at that hour. Overall a satisfactory stay.