Nika Dubrovnik Reviews

Nalje�kovi�eva7, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I was actually moved to a place a couple of streets away. I found it difficult to communicate with the mother but she was pleasant enough. The room was fine with its own en-suite and a fridge. I would suggest adding a kettle.

Nika's regular house was full, so she took me to stay with - family friends? relatives? - who have a really cool spare room. It's at the top of the house with incredible views over the whole old town, and was quiet, private, and air-conditioned. The older couple were excited to learn that i was there to study Croatian, and were happy to practice speaking with me over coffee. The shared bathroom was clean and they invited me to use anything of theirs. Overall, the place & people were both lovely

Not a hostel really, but a woman who has several rooms available in a few different places. The location was excellent and it represented good value for money for August in what is a relatively expensive city anyway. The room I had was so-so, although to be fair I arrived late and they did offer to move me the next day.

We were in a private apartment a couple of streets over from the main hostel. The property is superbly located - right in the centre of old town, so getting anywhere is just a couple of minutes walk; although there are many steps to climb, so it's quite a workout coming home again! The elderly lady who manages the apartment lives in the downstairs flat so is always easily available and is very accomodating and welcoming. She doesn't speak any English, but we managed to muddle through.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts