6.9
Good 588 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 588 Total Reviews
Nomads Noosa Located at 44 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads, Noosa.
Australia
Noosa Queensland 4567 44 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads
69% 588
-26.3954063 153.0896544
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
12th May 2016

I wish I could have stayed in Noosa longer! Such a beautiful spot. The hostel is great, close to beach, shops and national park. The bar is awesome with great food- the undie 500 was hilarious!

• England, Male, 18-24
11th May 2016
7.4

+ good party atmosphere, KBs the attached bar is quiet until late but gets good and lots of people to meet while drinking in the hostel + next to Sogo's which is good on Mondays + very close to the Junction which has a Coles and other good shops - no lockers for valuables - appalling kitchen facilities and for some reason a culture of not cleaning up after yourself I haven't experienced before, maybe because of the poor facilities - bit of a walk to and from the beach/ national park

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th May 2016

We really enjoyed our stay here. Our room was nice and clean and also had air conditioning. It is close to the shops and only about a 10 minute walk to the beach. There's a big kitchen with lots of space for cooking too. I would definitely recommend to other backpackers!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
27th Apr 2016
7.1

I stayed here and it was good for the time i was there however i wouldnt stay here for a long period of time. The kitchen was huge however very few of the stoves worked and limited pots and pans. The room was nice but no lockers, the sand from the volleyball court also go into the room. The hostel is close to the town centre and a 15 minute walk from the beach which was good. I didnt feel this was a very social hostel as i didnt meet many here apart from small talk from my roomates

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Apr 2016

Great location in and smart clean room. Kitchen could use an upgrade but with cheap meal deals every night in the bar it's hardly worth cooking. Good party bar and free surfboard hire makes it a winner.

• England, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2016
7.1

Half of he staff can't be arsed because they're not getting paid the other half are ok. I had three rooms and they all differ, none have storage most have no floor space only one was clean. Having to check out to wait and check into another room is a pain and too many people been forced to do it, system could be adjusted. Bar food is ok but terrible portions burger was tiny for the bun and just sauce on it nothing to fill it up, not a good deal. Bar is good for social events. Close to beach

18th Apr 2016
7.7

The rooms for this hostel are good, all with ensuites. The bar offers good deals food and drink wise. The biggest problem with this hostel is that you can't take your own drink in, due to the bar being on site. Other than that, we had a good night out there.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Due to strict licensing laws we cannot allow BYO alcohol on our site. We have amazing drinks and food deals to compensate for this. Have a great trip, Nomads Noosa :)

13th Apr 2016
4.3

The kitchen is the worst I've ever seen. Toaster and kettle didn't work. Sinks kept clogging. Line ups to use everything and wash dishes. Not nearly enough amenities to accommodate so many people. Not enough cutlery.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016
3.7

I had to check out of this hostel a night earlier as my room was full of cockroaches! In the bathroom and around my bed!! When I informed the staff they said they would make a note of it and were very blasé about the whole situation! No refund was offered and at $40 for the Sunday night and $44 for the Monday night I was less than impressed with the standard of this hostel! My trip was cut short and I had to spend more money on a bus ticket home!! I would not recommend this hostel to anyone!

Hey there. This obviously very concerning and not the standard practice here at Nomads Noosa. We would appreciate it if you could get in contact to give us some more information about your stay here. My email is rachel@nomadsnoosa.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again, Nomads Noosa

4th Apr 2016

Great place to stay. Little far from the town center but there's places to eat nearby. I recommend a stay.

Hey there, thanks very much for the review! We are stoked you liked our stay here. You can also get a mega meal deal in our cafe or bar! Have a great trip legend, Nomads Noosa :)