6.7
Good 569 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 569 Total Reviews
Nomads Noosa Located at 44 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads, Noosa.
Australia

• alexwebb31
  • England, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2016
7.7

The rooms for this hostel are good, all with ensuites. The bar offers good deals food and drink wise. The biggest problem with this hostel is that you can't take your own drink in, due to the bar being on site. Other than that, we had a good night out there.

Hey! Thanks for the feedback. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Due to strict licensing laws we cannot allow BYO alcohol on our site. We have amazing drinks and food deals to compensate for this. Have a great trip, Nomads Noosa :)

13th Apr 2016
4.3

The kitchen is the worst I've ever seen. Toaster and kettle didn't work. Sinks kept clogging. Line ups to use everything and wash dishes. Not nearly enough amenities to accommodate so many people. Not enough cutlery.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2016
3.7

I had to check out of this hostel a night earlier as my room was full of cockroaches! In the bathroom and around my bed!! When I informed the staff they said they would make a note of it and were very blasé about the whole situation! No refund was offered and at $40 for the Sunday night and $44 for the Monday night I was less than impressed with the standard of this hostel! My trip was cut short and I had to spend more money on a bus ticket home!! I would not recommend this hostel to anyone!

Hey there. This obviously very concerning and not the standard practice here at Nomads Noosa. We would appreciate it if you could get in contact to give us some more information about your stay here. My email is rachel@nomadsnoosa.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again, Nomads Noosa

4th Apr 2016

Great place to stay. Little far from the town center but there's places to eat nearby. I recommend a stay.

Hey there, thanks very much for the review! We are stoked you liked our stay here. You can also get a mega meal deal in our cafe or bar! Have a great trip legend, Nomads Noosa :)

27th Mar 2016
6.6

Paid over the odds as it was Easter weekend. $44 dollars for a bed in a dorm is far too much. No lockers available and the cleaners mopped the floor but then left the door wide open with no one in the room. Free bbq means you have to buy a drink to get a token and you get one sausage in a bun, onions and ketchup had ran out. Good location though, short walk to shops, beach and national park. Good kitchen and facilities, staff were nice and helpful.

Hey there, thanks very much for taking the time to leave some feedback for you. I have copied your comments re the cleaners leaving the door open into my notes for our next staff meeting, you are correct, this is not good enough. We are stoked you liked the location and the facilities. Our staff are chosen specifically because of their customer service skills so it is good to hear they are killing it on the reception. Happy travels, Nomads Noosa

25th Mar 2016
7.4

Very close to the beach and town center. Staff were great. Kitchen could be bigger for the size of the hostel. Always seemed to be a huge queue of people at reception though. Not sure whether this was coincidence or that the reception was too small.

Hi there, thanks so much for the feedback. We think our kitchen is pretty spacious but thanks for the feedback, we can look at ways to improve it for the next sum me coming up for sure. We do have big waves of check ins through out the afternoon when the Greyhounds and Premiers come in. it sometimes pays to come between 11am and 1pm or 2pm and 4pm or after 7pm. Top tip :)

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Mar 2016

Nomada Noosa has an excellent atmosphere ans you can feel it as soon as you get there! Checking in was easy enough and the reception staff were very friendly and welcoming! Would definately stay here again!

Hey! Thanks so much for the feedback! We are stoked you loved the staff and and the atmosphere, we work really hard to make it a sociable and fun place to be. From myself and the staff a huge thanks and we hope to see you again soon. Happy travels! Big love, Nomads Noosa :)

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2016
7.7

In a good location for access to the shops, restaurants and travel agents aswell as a short distance from Noosas main beach and National Park! Cant really comment on nightlife as both times I stayed I was up early for activities but cheap deals in the bar next door for Nomads customers and staff very nice at reception!

Hey there, thanks for the great feedback :). Again, thanks so much for taking the time to note down what you enjoyed about our hostel. Have a great trip legend, Nomads Noosa :)

• England, Male, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

The main hostel for Noosa. The beach, national park and town are all an easy walk. They put on some fun things in the evening at the attached bar. They also have a daily dinner offer which were all pretty good. Staff were a good laugh and rooms spacious and clean.

Hey, thanks for the great feedback! We don't really have much to add! We are so stoked you enjoyed hanging with our staff as they work so hard to make sure you have a great stay. Happy travels :)

18th Mar 2016
5.1

The kitchen was very small and crowded. Didn't have very much room to do any cooking. Most of the pots and pans didn't even have handles and were very hard to use.

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We cant change the size of the kitchen at the moment but we have replaced all pots and pans so there now as many as your heart desires! Hope you have a great trip, Nomads Noosa :)