Nomads Noosa Reviews

44 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads, Noosa, Australia

the hostel is between town and the beach, the staff was helpfull. at night its a bit dark to go to the rooms but rooms are clean, bathrooms were not so clean, kitchen was a basement not clean, with poor facilities, no oven, low ceiling and smelly. Nice pool& cool bar.

Nice place to stay for a night or two, the kitchen was well equipped and the showers and toilet in the room was clean. was nice to have two showers in the room. If you are looking for a party hostel this is the place as the bar is open every night and one night we stayed they had an acoustic musican playing outside so it is great to meet people

Very Nice Hostel.. with free pizza on Monday!! Everything you need is provided but no lookers..

The location was good, close to both Noosa Heads and Noosa Junction. The rooms are spacious and not overcrowded but the walls to outside are incredibly thin which lets all the noise from outside in. You can hear everything that's going on outside, coupled with the squeakiest beds in any hostel I've stayed in led to a terrible nights sleep. We were also spoken to incredibly rudely by one one the Mad Travel staff. i would never stay here again and I certainly wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel - just wish I could have stayed there a bit longer! The staff were really friendly and welcoming from the minute I walked in the door & I was immediately impressed with the hostel. It had a really cool vibe to it with the bar, beer garden and pool. The food was a reasonable price - and the little cafe they have is really cute. If I had longer in Aus I would have deffo applied for the jobs they were advertising :)

Only had security on the bar so anyone could get round to the rooms, was noisy at times but never too bad. Rooms were spacious considering 16 beds but only 2 showers and 1 toilet for 16 people. Fairly clean rooms and staff were helpful with what to do but I realised after booking that it is better to stay near the main beach than noosa junction

Average hostel about a 15 minute walk outside of Noosa. I had a top bunk bed which didn't have any side railings so did feel very unsafe. When I asked if they could fix it they said they couldn't put were happy to let me change to a different room. I don't feel like the bed should have been there in the first place as it would be easy to fall out, but they handled it well. Overall the hostel needs a bit of TLC and modernising in parts but overall its okay!

• 7th Apr 2015

Nice hostel, pool and bar gave it a bit of a resort feel. Located well next to a supermarket but a bit of a walk to the beach. Staff were friendly and helpful but reception got very busy at times due to large numbers of people checking in after tours and off greyhounds.

Would recommend air conditioning being in the larger dorms like 16 beds as it was unbearable to sleep as it was so hot.

There were no lockers so it was difficult to have peace of mind with our stuff being in the room not locked up. The room was very dirty and smelled musty, along with the sheets. The showers in the room should have had shelves to put shower products. 20 minute walk to the beach which was ok. The rooms were unbelievably hot. The bar/club was pretty fun and they had great activities with Peter Pan's Travel. The staff was very nice and so willing to help!

The hottest night sleep ever. No AC and only tiny fans. Got no more than 3 hours a night maximum!

• 5th Mar 2015

Air con in rooms. Some sort of cooing system for the kitchen. Rooms I visited were in a horrible condition. Walls had been punched through in some. Very neglected. Staff messed up my booking so I had to change rooms. Annoying when you've spent a whole day with new room mates.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Wales

Unfortunately just stayed here for one night. The atmosphere is really good, there was a free bbq. Later I went back a few times to go to the KB bar although I stayed in an other hostel. The room had its own shower and toilet, which was nice and a van. The travel desk is really helpful.

Rooms are like a actual sauna, Needs a clean.

Unfortunately my review on this hostel is more swayed by the people in my room, because it was horrible. However the place is really loud from the bar and people are in and out of the rooms really late - lots of noise outside if you were tired like I was the first night :( Great if you're looking for a party hostel. The kitchen was big and mostly clean, although NO-ONE put there dishes away so the draining boards are stacked high.

Great location and atmosphere. It's in the central part of town near to the beach and any bars. Most nights people congregate down in the courtyard to socialise which is great.

Nice hostel. The staff were really helpful when we were all stranded because of the cyclone. The rooms were good, clean and spacious. I loved the pool, but the hostel could use a TV/common room. When it rains there's not a lot to do there.

Best hostel in noosa.Great atmosphere.If you are young and like to party - go there!

The atmosphere is really good with a nice bar and a swimming pool area. Friendly staff. Bad things: far from the main beach, the room is really hot, the sheets are dirty, the kitchen is disgusting and hot. No lockers. Don't count with the free shuttle from the bus stop, they sometimes forget you.

I can't believe I spent 30 dollars to sleep in an 8 bed dorm that was so hot that I had to take cold showers at night to cool down. There was no ceiling fan, just some portable fans, so if you were in the upper bed you felt nothing of it. Kitchen was dirty, sheets were disgusting and the staff not friendly.