Nomads Queenstown Reviews

Church Street, Queenstown, New Zealand

Really nice Hostel! Big kitchen and nice chillout area.

Thanks for your feedback Marc, stoked you had a great stay with us!

Nomads in queenstown was great! Our room was upgraded without even asking and it was very clean! We were very happy and comfortable in the hostel.

• 5th Nov 2014

So glad to hear you had a great stay with us, all the best for your future travels :)

Great hostel. Free breakfast and free dinner a big plus when travelling on a backpackers budget.

The bathrooms were regularly cleaned and there were lots of showers and toilets on each floor. The kitchen was huge and has lots of seats and settees. I was in a 10 bed dorm which had a balcony and ensuite and lots of space. When I returned I was in a 6 bed but this was a cramped crowded room unfortunately. Location was excellent.

• 24th Oct 2014

2nd stay at Nomads Queenstown and still a pretty good hostel! Free nightly dinners, a good social area and definitely in the heart of the city.

• 23rd Oct 2014

We stayed here for a total of 8 nights and it is the best hostel we have stayed in in NZ. From the beginning the staff were incredibly welcoming and helpful and even upgraded us. We would like to mention Hugo, Chris and Will especially, not all guys would be able to put up with me ranting about men at them or be willing to carry my drunk friend up the stairs whilst she hits him with her show. I'm sure the girls in room 210 wont be forgotten for a while... enjoy the balloon elephant! His name is

• 18th Oct 2014

One of the hostels I stayed at in New Zealand. Clean, Location, Food, nice people around. Travel desk very helpful ask for Denny. Dislike Cleaning staff ignorant and rude. A little loud if your near the tv room. But you can ask to change room

Thanks for your feedback - stoked you had a good time with us in Queenstown. Very sorry to hear our cleaning staff weren't friendly, we have now addressed this. Thanks again for your feedback.

1 2 3 Next » last »