Ô de Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Inacio Pereira da Rocha, 385, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Perfect, the rooms get humid real easily though.

• 20th Nov 2014

Good place to stay. Good price and a cool atmosphere. The only 'but' is the breakfast, in my opinion. No options, really closed menu (1 ham&cheese sandwiche, 1 small juice glass, 1 small coffe) nothing else! But I´m sure that´s something really easy to fix! Hope to try the hostel again!

• 17th Nov 2014

This is a nice hostel - the location is good, Vila Madalena is a really cool neighbourhood to wonder round and explore - some great graffiti and cultural stuff nearby. The hostel itself didn't really impress me that much - not much atmosphere, the staff were friendly but I saw other guests get more thorough welcomes with maps and suggestions. Breakfast is minimal - one drink, small grilled sandwich and a small glass of fruit. Check out some other hostels in SP that have more to offer.

I booked 2 weeks at O de Casa when I moved to Sao Paulo as an English Teacher back in Otcober, and ended up staying there for 6 months! For me, the hostel was perfect in every way: Super friendly staff (day and night), very safe neighbourhood, 1 minute walk from loads of fun lively bars and restaurants, walking distance from the new metro station, 2 huge supermarkets nearby and the staff are always helpful :D I'll return to Sao Paulo in the future and will definitely be booking in at O de Casa!

• 28th Oct 2014