Ô de Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Inacio Pereira da Rocha, 385, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

We are very happy with the hostel, it's in a great place, people are helpful, one of the best hostel on our track during the trip.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Small but nice hostel located about 5 min frim bus terminal and historical area. The girl at reception was really nice and helpful. We had a private double with ensuite with fan and air con. Breakfast was good fruit, rolls and sweet buns.

I've stayed in this hostel 3 times now and always had a great time! The staff really make this place as they are very friendly, cool and relaxed, and always up for a chat!;) The breakfast is good and the bar is really great with nice food and a range of decent beers too! Lastly, the location is perfect for São Paulo. It's in Vila Madalena which is very safe with lots of bars, restaurants, nightlife, art etc. When I'm next in SP I hope I'll be staying here again!

1 2 Next » last »