Ô de Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Inacio Pereira da Rocha, 385, Vila Madalena, Sao Paulo, Brazil

I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere - the staff was always friendly and helpful, gave tips for stuff to do in SP and helped with bookings. At night, the bar and the small rooftop is a nice place to start the night before going out around the corner in Vila Magdalena. I would definitely come again!

• 6th Mar 2014

Nice chilled out hostel with good staff.

The staff were fantastic. Very helpful, gave really good tips, even socialised with us. I'm definitely going to recommend this hostel to other friends going to São Paulo

Perfect hostel to stay in SP. The location is great: in the heart of the nightlife area, and only 10 min walk from the metro. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is not too big, and very beautiful. I highly recommend to stay there!

1 2 Next » last »