9.3
Superb 97 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 97 Total Reviews
Old Town Accomodations Located at Crijeviceva 6, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20000 Crijeviceva 6
93% 97
42.6395413 18.1086748
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th May 2016

Hostel was very close to everything, clean, and pretty quiet. Goran was wonderful and made our lives easier! The only negative I can think of is there is no available kitchen to use (only a microwave), although I heard Goran letting others use his personal stove to make eggs.

20th May 2016

Goran was so kind and helpful. Live our stay. Room was beautiful comfortable and clean. It was a lovely place to stay. Don't stop smiling Goran! It made our day. Best happy attitude!

19th May 2016

Goran was so nice and pleasant. We enjoyed our private room in his place. The location is the best! Being right in old town made it very convenient to come back to take a break from our day. Thank you Goran!

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th May 2016

Goran is incredibly friendly and helpful. The hostel is very quiet, but you're right in the center of things in the Old Town. Also, it's right by the music school which adds an almost surreal aura to the area. (Am I really being serenaded as I lean out of my window looking at the goings-on of the old town while the scent of azaleas wafts through the air and I watch two cats play on the cobblestones?)

• hermionewc
  • England, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
11th May 2016

Great place with a great host. Don't stay here if you're looking for something with an atmosphere and a place to meet you. I wasn't in this case and It was great

6th May 2016

Really well located in the city center and close to everything. I never had to ride a bus in my whole trip!!! Plus, Goran, the owner is really helpful, friendly and sympathetic. He gave me useful tips and recommendations for my stay and I wasn't disappointed. Definitely worth it.

28th Apr 2016

Goran is a great host! Very friendly and helpful with any questions you have. Location was awesome and hostel was very clean. Would recommend!

24th Apr 2016

More a guest house or even AIRBNB vibe than a hostel vibe, I was at the end of a long trip aND didn't mind the solitude (I had my own room and saw almost no one else while there). If I had been looking for a traditional social hostel experience it wouldn't have been the right place but that being said, everything was great. Perfect location, really friendly and helpful owner, clean, WiFi and I was able to do my own thing. If u need a few days away from regular hostel life, highly recommend

7th Apr 2016

The host is amazing, making us feel right at home. The actual hostel is in a perfect location (right next to Buza bar) and has a very cozy feel to it. Very clean and one of the best hostels I've stayed at.

25th Mar 2016

Staying at this place was great, Goran the owner absolutely charming, and the location is great for the Old Town and surrounding areas, plus the nearby islands. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this place to others visiting Dubrovnik.