Old Town Accomodations Reviews

Crijeviceva 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

This hostel was a superb find, proving to be one of our favourite stops whilst travelling around Croatia. Goran, the gentleman who runs the hostel, was superb throughout and could not have been more helpful. The location is brilliant, seconds away from the centre of the old city in Dubrovnik and wonderfully situated within the beautiful ciy walls. I highly recomend staying here if visiting Dubrovnik.

• 16th Aug 2015

We enjoyed our staying by Old Town Accomodations in Dubrovnik, the hostel is really in the core of the Old Town, spaces are very restricted but we couldn't expect more, the relationship between quality and price is good and, most of all, Goran, the man who runs the hostel, was very kind and helpful with us!

• 14th Aug 2015

Its a great place. Goran the owner is incredible, I just wish we could had talked more but he was busy. The place is great, I had a double very confortable bed only for me and I could do my laundry for free. I deep recomend it for everybody.

The host was excellent very friendly and the hostel was in a great spot inside old town.

• 18th Mar 2015