Old Town Accomodations Reviews

Crijeviceva 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Could not get a better location for your money. A little bit hard to find so booking a bit more in advance than we did(day of) would be good to avoid Dubrovnik stairs with a heavy backpack. Goran is the best. Great host! He remembered our names, I just think how many people must come through his door.

My first interaction with Goran was him crawling through his window, followed by 3 small alley cats taking advantage of an easy way inside a house (he lost (and quickly found) his room key). Goran lives on the bottom floor, and is an excellent host. Funny, knowledgeable and helpful. I'm not sure if there's a "bad" location if you're staying within the city walls, but this place is definitely quiet, so you can sleep with the windows open. Place wa well-kept, clean, and everything I needed.

• 4th Oct 2015

Great place to stay in Dubrovnik old town! Goran is a wonderful host. I stayed in a single room which was actually a double. While there is no kitchen, there is a microwave, kettle, and fridge. You can also do your laundry for free! Definitely more of a guest house than hostel as there is no common area or kitchen, but it is a great deal for the old town and is perfect for a day or two of sightseeing. I imagine if you were traveling in a group it would be perfect!

At first the Hostel world app led us to a hostel 45mins outside of old town at 11:30 at night. So we rang Goran who then guided us from the front of old town to the hostel, carrying my bag. He then told us that he was overbooked so he gave us his bed for the night! Absolute sweetheart! Could not recommend higher! Excellent location Comfy beds Very clean! Just no kitchen so you'll have to pay the street prices for food. And there's no hostel atmosphere because you never see other guests.

This hostel was a superb find, proving to be one of our favourite stops whilst travelling around Croatia. Goran, the gentleman who runs the hostel, was superb throughout and could not have been more helpful. The location is brilliant, seconds away from the centre of the old city in Dubrovnik and wonderfully situated within the beautiful ciy walls. I highly recomend staying here if visiting Dubrovnik.

• 16th Aug 2015

We enjoyed our staying by Old Town Accomodations in Dubrovnik, the hostel is really in the core of the Old Town, spaces are very restricted but we couldn't expect more, the relationship between quality and price is good and, most of all, Goran, the man who runs the hostel, was very kind and helpful with us!

• 14th Aug 2015

Its a great place. Goran the owner is incredible, I just wish we could had talked more but he was busy. The place is great, I had a double very confortable bed only for me and I could do my laundry for free. I deep recomend it for everybody.

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts