X

Home to the world's greatest Hostels

30,000 properties, 180 countries Over 3.5 million guest reviews 21 million bookings

Old Town Accomodations Reviews

Crijeviceva 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Reviews & Ratings Explained

90%

Rating
50 Total Reviews
  • 90%Value For Money
  • 87%Security
  • 97%Location
  • 97%Staff
  • 87%Atmosphere
  • 90%Cleanliness
  • 80%Facilities

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months.

All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines »

  • Show:

100%

This place was a prefect place to stay in Dubrovnik. Goran, the owner, is an extremely nice guy and really laid back. I was able to do my laundry there for free and had my own private bedroom for the standard price of a dorm. This place had everything I needed to have a great stay in Dubrovnik and the location couldn't be any better. Highly recommended!


80%

Thanks Goran! :-) 매니저가 매우친절하시고 안내를잘해주셔서 좋았습니다. 덕분에 짧은 2박 여정 좋았네요. 유명한 부자카페와 아주가까운 위치였고 올드타운이 작은편이라 걸어댕기기 참좋았네요. 비수기라 사람이많지않아서 더편했을지도 모르겠습니다. 게스트 키친은없는대신, 2층 계단옆 선반에 컵,차,전자렌지가, 방안에는 전기주전자가있어 주변마트에서 음식사다가 간단히조리해서먹긴 좋았습니다. 방에 히터가있어 난방도어느정도되었고요. 수건과 관광정보책자도 무료로 줍니다. 와이파이도잘터지고 체크아웃후 짐보관도 가능합니다. 단점이라면, 내부계단이 무척좁습니다. 짐들고오르내리기 쉽진않더군요. 방2개당 화장실욕실이 하나라 성수기에는 사용이어렵겠다싶네요.


86%

The location is absolutely perfect and easy to find. Goran was very helpful and friendly during my stay there! Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.


80%

The Location is nice, though I hope the host more outgoing and warm..




View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts

Please give us your feedback