Old Town Accomodations Reviews

Crijeviceva 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Its a great place. Goran the owner is incredible, I just wish we could had talked more but he was busy. The place is great, I had a double very confortable bed only for me and I could do my laundry for free. I deep recomend it for everybody.

The host was excellent very friendly and the hostel was in a great spot inside old town.

• 18th Mar 2015

This place was a prefect place to stay in Dubrovnik. Goran, the owner, is an extremely nice guy and really laid back. I was able to do my laundry there for free and had my own private bedroom for the standard price of a dorm. This place had everything I needed to have a great stay in Dubrovnik and the location couldn't be any better. Highly recommended!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts