Old Town Accomodations

Superb 159 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 159 Total Reviews

22nd Mar 2017

For the same price you could have a hostel dorm, or this spacious private room in goran's house. The double bed is really comfy, shower always had hot water, you're in the old town. Goran was very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely stay here again if i came back to dubrovnik

10th Nov 2016

We stayed here during the middle of November. We really enjoyed our stay. It was right in the heart of Old Town of Dubrovnik - very worthwhile. Also very quiet and clean. The owner was very friendly & helpful, and allowed us to extend our stay an extra day. We highly recommend this accommodation.

1st Nov 2016

Amazing location, terrific host, and great deal. Very clean facilities, and I loved my visits from the resident cat! Would highly recommend this place in the heart of the old town.

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
23rd Oct 2016

Great location, friendly and talkative owner, clean rooms. Thank you, Goran, for the nice hospitality! I hope to see soon! Greetings from Hungary! :)

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th Oct 2016

Excellent hostel, very well set up dorm rooms, cheap dinner offered which gave the place a great atmosphere. Highly recommend.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
5th Oct 2016

Great stay in a comfortable room right in the centre of the old town Dubrovnic. The owner is really friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this place.

4th Oct 2016

Great place, great location and great host!

• England, Female, 41+
4th Oct 2016

Great location in the old town, very safe and clean I had a large room with twin beds for sigle use with a large clean bathroom next door, although the other rooms were occupied I never bumped into anyone else, never a line for the bathroom. Goran was very friendly and helpfull, I recommend if you want a place to stay for a few days to explore the old town and surounding area.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
1st Oct 2016

I enjoyed my stay a lot and I do recommend this hostel. I have got a very nice room (I had a private one), but in the first place the owner was very friendly and helpful to me.

1st Oct 2016

Goran is a great guy, who goes out of his way to help curate your visit to Dubrovnik - and knows all the best ways to do something for a little bit less. His guest house is right in the middle of the Old City, spectacularly located, and it's everything one could ask for - clean, good wifi, good shower, good beds. You might overhear the neighbors next door, because next door is eight inches away from the window, but that's how it goes in the Old City. Other than that, this is a steal of a deal!