Oliver St. John Gogarty Reviews

18-21 Anglesea Street, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a cheap bed for a few days to explore the city of Dublin!!!!! Good deal! Decent place! And the bar and restaurant downstairs is great!!!! Walking distance to everything!!!!

• 12th Nov 2013

The hostel was ideally located in temple bar and the facilities were great. The bar and club weren't too loud despite other reviews suggesting it was far too loud. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Dublin again

Brilliant nights stay! The pub down stairs is brilliant with live music and a great atmosphere will definitely be staying again!

• 8th Nov 2013

Great place to stay! Cheap and in the middle of Temple Bar. The Pub below was THE place to be!!! Music and atmosphere AMAZING!!! If you're a light sleeper, could get a little loud. Staff is super friendly. We will definately go back.

• 7th Nov 2013

Great place but I advised them the only shower available to me was going from extreme hot to cold every 30 seconds - wasnt fixed when I returned a week later but well worth the money. I had to wash myself in the 5 sec of warm water and wait 30 secs again for it to be warm vs the extreme hot/cold.

• 6th Nov 2013

Loudest hostel I've ever stayed in, invest in some better windows and also some blinds. The flood lights shined right into our room

Great hostel in a great location, I would recommend it to any of my friends who are going to Dublin.

When coming from Killarney I love staying in gogartys, great spot.

I enjoyed my visit in Dublin and the stay at Oliver St John Gogarty was wonderful. Staying in the middleof the irish pubs and the ambience with music all the day was exciting. At Gogartys the music went on almost all the night. During the holidays it is good.

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • Sweden

Perfect location, friendly staff. They give you vouchers for welcome drinks at reception. We had a twin private and it was pretty basic, but it was an excellent price. Our only problem was the windows, it was nearly impossible to get them open. The bar/restaraunt attached is really nice too, they do Irish dancing which was really fun to see.

The staff is excellent! They are very helpful and helped me so much, when I forgot my mobile phone there.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »